Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ebay Phones To Import - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebay Phones To Import (2386 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / Best 15 Android Phones To Buy Now & Even In 2017 / Best Android Phones To Buy Between #28,000 And #35,000 - A Must Read(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay Phones To Import by yemight2776(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I am an importer that i used to buy goods from Ebay, Aliexpress, 10dollarmall and also will like to be buying from other sites soon. I used to buy goods like Laptops (regularly), Watches, Tablets (Aliexpress) and others things like that.
What I need your help about is that I want to go into buying used phones too from Ebay, but my problem now is that not all phones that you buy from US can work here in Nigeria. So my question now is "What kinds of Phones can I be buying that will work with Nigeria Sim". These are what is confusing me for asking this question, I know about "Unlocked", AT&T, Sprint, Locked, Smartphones. So which one of all this did you think I can be buying that will be working with our Nigeria Sim without further unlock or taking to Engineer.
Please I think there are many people that have been victim of this, buying phones from US or UK but not working here in Nigeria. I will appreciate if our guru here can help us that we don't know out of this problem. Thanks
Re: Ebay Phones To Import by gidjah(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Theres hardly any white mans phone that you will buy that wont be connected to their network bro,you just have to get more careful,onve the phone you are buying is still connected to their net work like O2,vrizon and the likes , they will rmain locked to such netwok untill no moe contact binds bind the white buyer and the network in charge.thats the deal.,howeverr there are ways to unlock the said phones wether chip lock or sim lock, you will need to get some UK sim for such deals.to unlock some of those phones easily, you will need thier sim too.Some good unlocking enginners exist on our able forum, pls get intouch with them directly, Tumababa,sakalisis, etc are gents to d core,they wont reject you.good luck(but no jonathan pls!)
yemight2776:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am an importer that i used to buy goods from Ebay, Aliexpress, 10dollarmall and also will like to be buying from other sites soon. I used to buy goods like Laptops (regularly), Watches, Tablets (Aliexpress) and others things like that.
What I need your help about is that I want to go into buying used phones too from Ebay, but my problem now is that not all phones that you buy from US can work here in Nigeria. So my question now is "What kinds of Phones can I be buying that will work with Nigeria Sim". These are what is confusing me for asking this question, I know about "Unlocked", AT&T, Sprint, Locked, Smartphones. So which one of all this did you think I can be buying that will be working with our Nigeria Sim without further unlock or taking to Engineer.
Please I think there are many people that have been victim of this, buying phones from US or UK but not working here in Nigeria. I will appreciate if our guru here can help us that we don't know out of this problem. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ebay Phones To Import by sakalisis(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
all Iphone are Unlockable to work with all Nigeria Sim but Fee are becoming High coS of Dollar ish so it is better u stick to Unlocked iPhone which are already Unlocked

Some Android Locked Phone are also unlockable if they are Sim Enable Only or Both Sim or Cdma Enable but kindly run from Android Cdma Enable Only Smartphone like Lg tribute and Tribute 2, no way around their bootloader yet

@gidjah, Thanks for thE mention

abeg no mind my Grammer ooo...

yemight2776:
Hi Nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: Ebay Phones To Import by yemight2776(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2016
sakalisis:
all Iphone are Unlockable to work with all Nigeria Sim but Fee are becoming High coS of Dollar ish so it is better u stick to Unlocked iPhone which are already Unlocked

Some Android Locked Phone are also unlockable if they are Sim Enable Only or Both Sim or Cdma Enable but kindly run from Android Cdma Enable Only Smartphone like Lg tribute and Tribute 2, no way around their bootloader yet

@gidjah, Thanks for thE mention

abeg no mind my Grammer ooo...

thanks for your comment, please are you suggesting that I should go for factory unlocked phones so as to afford problem.
Re: Ebay Phones To Import by gidjah(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2016
As a young leaner pls go factory unlockd and i phone locked too like iphone 5 and 6(if u get plenty money).uncle sakalisis can help with the unlocking anytime at fair prices.those i phones would fetch u money too,just beat down the prices or rather go for cheap but good i phones.above all get more unlocked phones than locked ,dollar int smilling to the naira anymore sir.
yemight2776:

thanks for your comment, please are you suggesting that I should go for factory unlocked phones so as to afford problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) / MTN Increases Fee For Share And Sell AGAIN!!! / Beware Of Mobilenig.com.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.