Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) (2383 Views)

Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by breellzhacks(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2016
WhatsApp’s latest Beta has a number of new features to make image sharing more fun & personalised in an attempt to take on Snapchat They’re bringing in the ability to draw on an image & paste stickers on to it too, quite like how Snapchat & Instagram stories allow. However, the interface as well as the emoji (open source emoji) being used are totally identical, which is strange as WhatsApp normally just uses iOS style emoji even on Android. This will make things a little hard to get used to as users will have 2different styles of emoji. WhatsApp is also going to enlarge all emoji sent without text as well (like they did with the heart emoji)
For example, if you take a photo through the
WhatsApp app, editing tools will pop up after the photo is snapped. A pencil and ‘T’ buttons will appear, allowing users to draw and write on top of the photo using different colours, similar to the photo-messaging app, Snapchat.
App users will also be able to edit photos using stickers too, giving people more options to personalise their images.
The addition of a new front-facing flash in WhatsApp’s beta update enables a white flash-like effect on the screen when taking selfies for better low light photography.
WhatsApp’s messaging elements have also been updated. Users can now send or forward messages to multiple people in one go, whereas before messages could only be sent or forwarded to one person at a time
How to get WhatsApp's beta features
In order to try out WhatsApp’s new features, go to Google Play Store’s webpage for the app and tap the ‘Become a Tester’ button or hit this link. Then go to the Google Play Store app and search for the latest WhatsApp version in order to download and install the new features.

more on my blog,check my profile for link to my blog

Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2016
For those who love editing their pix as if God did not create them well will definitely enjoy it undecided. I love smileys and stickers. It makes chatting interesting wink

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Obiomon: 3:24am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
For those who love editing their pix as if God did not create them well will definitely enjoy it undecided. I love smileys and stickers. It makes chatting interesting wink
yeah stickers and smileys is all ah need

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
Madam, easy now
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by henryobinna(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2016
No!
they're not going after Snapchat.
WhatsApp is a text messaging app while Snapchat isn't.
WhatsApp is just adding some features to make texting interesting and sweet.
moreover, no one would dump Snapchat for WhatsApp. it's safe to say, all Snapchat users also have and use WhatsApp to text and call their friends.

Do You Know Your Smartphone Can Make You Some Money?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Madam, easy now
grin angry
What I do sir
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
grin angry What I do sir
You no dey edit your picture ni
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by breellzhacks(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
henryobinna:
No!
they're not going after Snapchat.
WhatsApp is a text messaging app while Snapchat isn't.
WhatsApp is just adding some features to make texting interesting and sweet.
moreover, no one would dump Snapchat for WhatsApp. it's safe to say, all Snapchat users also have and use WhatsApp to text and call their friends.

Do You Know Your Smartphone Can Make You Some Money?

You can send text on Snapchat too.
The words in the topic were used just for similarities between them
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Flashh: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
WhatsApp is not more only for chatting.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by youngcash99(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Flashh:
WhatsApp is not more only for chatting.
so is it also for playing music or downloading movie
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Flashh: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
youngcash99:
so is it also for playing music or downloading movie
Did you fail to understand my post or what?
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by youngcash99(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Flashh:

Did you fail to understand my post or what?
i dont understand so can u explain what u mean
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by Flashh: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
youngcash99:
i dont understand so can u explain what u mean
Before BBM was just for pinging, but now... Likewise WhatsApp was created for chatting, but now... When some features were added to them.
Re: Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) by youngcash99(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Flashh:

Before BBM was just for pinging, but now... Likewise WhatsApp was created for chatting, but now... When some features were added to them.
ok nw i gat ya

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone / Skyrun AC app / Any Iphone 7 Pro For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.