Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Travelling To Ireland/spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ireland/spain (709 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Ireland/spain by bobolistic(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
hello house i need a genuine agent to help me secure a tourist visa to ireland or spain. i want to go there to live and work.i really need a God fearing and genuine agent please.
Re: Travelling To Ireland/spain by ayomifull(f): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
bobolistic:

hello house i need a genuine agent to help me secure a tourist visa to ireland or spain. i want to go there to live and work.i really need a God fearing and genuine agent please.

It doesnt work that way, you cant live and work with tourist visa. Think about it very well b4 u part with your money because definitely you'll have loads of offer smart ppl that'l give u some fake assurances. Even with residence/work permit to get a job now ,
Re: Travelling To Ireland/spain by johnkent(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
Do u atleast have a Master's degree? If not, dont be thinking about getting a decend job or even work permit in Spain unless u wan marry oyibo for immigration purposes

(1) (Reply)

US Student Visa : September Admissions / World Best Hotels / Lamata To Rehabilitate Brt Lanes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.