Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home (3722 Views)

Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy / I'm Tired Of Looking For A Job!!! / Sleeping At EFCC Office After Aptitude Test PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Ganjafama(m): 5:03am On May 15, 2017
molibediumss:
My story finally changed
You came here to complain and whine about being jobless .After a while,you are back to say your story has changed. How did it happen? Why not share so that others can learn and be inspired.
Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by chizillar(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2017
Need a part-time business opportunity to complement your main source of income.

Need a business opportunity that won't take much of your time but pays you as well.

I need a sole distributor of my book in each state we want to sell. Your job specification is to locate the popular bookshops in your state and drop the books, follow up with the sales and remit the proceeds as agreed. This you do on part time basis. Your earn N300 on each copy sold in your State. 500 copies sold in a month gives your N150,000. 1000 copies gives you N300,000.

We need only 1 distributor in the following states: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Cross River, Kogi, Kano, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Imo, Abia, Bayelsa, Plateau, Kaduna, Edo and Oyo State.

Need more info, reach me on 07033097160 or email on g40cyclers@gmail.com

Re: Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home by Raintaker(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2017
chizillar:
Need a part-time business opportunity to complement your main source of income.

Need a business opportunity that won't take much of your time but pays you as well.

I need a sole distributor of my book in each state we want to sell. Your job specification is to locate the popular bookshops in your state and drop the books, follow up with the sales and remit the proceeds as agreed. This you do on part time basis. Your earn N300 on each copy sold in your State. 500 copies sold in a month gives your N150,000. 1000 copies gives you N300,000.

We need only 1 distributor in the following states: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Cross River, Kogi, Kano, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Imo, Abia, Bayelsa, Plateau, Kaduna, Edo and Oyo State.

Need more info, reach me on 07033097160 or email on g40cyclers@gmail.com
Hi, found a distributor in Osun yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Graduates Wanted ! / Live And Work In Holland / Hey I need this topic deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.