Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (53367 Views)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by bennymark(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Untold evil people perpetrate in the name of LOVE!

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thank God he didn't spoil this your fine face sad
Imagine the buffoon of a man.

Ladies is someone threatens you, pls take it seriously. Get them arrested if possible. No one should have to live in fear of any man.
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Raiders: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:
21. Mother of 3. She sure lacks home training.

Bad parent. Bad up bringing. Why won't she end up with a bad husband.

Mtscheeeeew
There is nothing wrong to be a mother at 21 yrs old and who told you she didnt attended school. dont be making anyhow assumption when you dont know her

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
lekan29ice:
you are right jare dear mi
thanks babe mi
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Raiders:
There is nothing wrong to be a mother at 21 yrs old and who told you she didnt attended school. dont be making anyhow assumption when you dont know her

Young man or woman. She is not just a mother @ 21 but a mother of 3. Use your brain please. Don't quote me again. I can't be arguing with u
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Laserjetm1132(f): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
undecided useless man! hope u are now happy. don't worry nemesis will soon befall u.
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
i don't have problems with the time she married because she knows why she did that, but for the animalistic man to take advantage of her age and inmaturity to hurt her is just my pain

I feel your pain. Now go back and read the story and you will see where she mentions getting pregnant why in school when she is suppose to be studying.

Her parent sent her to school and she brings a baby probably @ 18 or 17 self. And u are here talking another thing. What skill or knowledge might she have acquired @ that age
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by raf2angel: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Because it is used for other good things.
like what?
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by watered(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
If it were me I'll do d same too. I owe that man one bottle of Orijin
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Like what sorry
making of detergents, liquid soap, bleach, e.t.c.
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:

I feel your pain. Now go back and read the story and you will see where she mentions getting pregnant why in school when she is suppose to be studying.

Her parent sent her to school and she brings a baby probably @ 18 or 17 self. And u are here talking another thing. What skill or knowledge might she have acquired @ that age
ok, that was a great mistake she made.... I almost forgot that.
But does she deserve this from the man?
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
ok, that was a great mistake she made.... I almost forgot that.
But does she deserve this from the man?

Lol who deserves anything in this cruel world. Sheet attracts shokaway.

She should have at least finish her education or acquire a good skill.

She won't give her parent mouth to talk now.

Yoruba ppl will say.

Omo osan tin ko gbon gbon ba iya e.

If u don't understand yoruba. I will leave u to struggle with that.

Bless
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
that was why i sounded harsh to the man....... Believe me i will walk away immediately i see a sign of violence in him before it gets to this
I'm talking from experience not just for talking sake, so I have seen animals like the man use in this post
Cant animals be tamed.. Dont people have animals as Pet?? The man must hve invested alot on her, hence the pain. I believe there is always a way to handle pple., no mata how difficult they are. wud u walk away from d father of ur children becos hê dosnt want u to wrk
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by gorecwears(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Quite sad and pathetic

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=Vomm post=42527469][/quote]
There is no relationship without misunderstanding... Hve not heard of one OR seen one.. infact how Will u know? People hve anger issues, a woman shiuld know how to handle it not run away from it
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Like what sorry

Shebi u been run from chemistry class, that was when it was taught. You seem to think that there's only one form of acid, no be so? We get plenty types. Some are used in the oil industries, manufacturing industries, and even at home.

I no be your chemistry teacher. Go collect your change from him. Just kidding, u know? grin grin grin
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by chinchum(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
motorus:
Na wash hw can u be a mother of 2 at the age of 21
There are many mother of 2 at 15-16 years. Are you that ignorant?
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
All these acid stories scares the shit outta me, its the worst thing that could ever happen to me,.. Living with a disfigured burnt skin? God forbid
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:

Cant animals be tamed.. Dont people have animals as Pet?? The man must hve invested alot on her, hence the pain. I believe there is always a way to handle pple., no mata how difficult they are. wud u walk away from d father of ur children becos hê dosnt want u to wrk
is it an excuse for wanting to eliminate her?
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:

Lol who deserves anything in this cruel world. Sheet attracts shokaway.

She should have at least finish her education or acquire a good skill.

She won't give her parent mouth to talk now.

Yoruba ppl will say.

Omo osan tin ko gbon gbon ba iya e.

If u don't understand yoruba. I will leave u to struggle with that.

Bless
lolzzzz let me break your bubbles cheesy i have my ife to interpret it for me in a gefee
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by glossy6(f): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Beauty and the Beast
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Jossibest(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
My prayer 4 u young lady is to recorver from dat situation u ar..cos dat man is evil
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Jossibest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
4 dat ur so called husband he will nt experince peace trought his life time..no peace 4 d weeked
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
lolzzzz let me break your bubbles cheesy i have my ife to interpret it for me in a gefee

Lol cheesy so u are one of the girls kidnapping our south east. Guys abii. I don mark u grin
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bt she dey smile 4d pix as if na she win Davido N2m.
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by manpo2k(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Born Keshinro Ololade, YBNL Nation's star act Lil Kesh will be at St Chabel Hall, Beside Hotel Dulac, Cotonou, Benin Republic this weekend for the biggest entertainment blast Benin Republic will ever witness tagged PUNCH BLAST 2016.

Organized by Hanny House Entertainment - one of Nigeria's biggest entertainment company, Punch Blast 2016 will hold on Friday 5th February 2016 from 8pm and will be hosted by Kuva Davies and MC Flexy.

Billed to perform alongside Lil Kesh are Fanicko, K-Lion, Possible G, Oba Dice, Gwizm Fagrin, Sparrex B, Pimpy, Haliyah Hales, J Beoy, Rhymskd, Majestic, Irish, Shilexy, VicGreal, Konell, Mace, Honi Bon, Libron and Centwise.

Rib-cracking Comedy will be performed by Funcky P, MC Behind, Belicious, Cayana Snet etc.

The spirit is high as tickets for this event are almost sold out! REGULAR TICKETS 5KCFA, VIP TICKET (Table for 5) 150KCFA and VVIP (Table for 10) 200KCFA.

For more information and ticket reservations, call +22961138206, +22999082928.

Source: www.wetinhappen.com.ng

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2016
/
She chose to procreate with a loser.

She should bear her own cross.

\
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by srrrr(m): 2:48am On Feb 02, 2016
pet4ril:
hmmmmm bros, even if the lady wasn't seeing any man, some men are naturally animals angry
true
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by srrrr(m): 2:59am On Feb 02, 2016
insycarc:

you must be one of them. can you tame a matured man. I know of a woman who is a graduate, but her husband dnt want her 2 work, so that d woman will not b richer than him. he even beat up d wife. SHAMELESS MEN!!
WEED SMOKERS
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by DerMeister: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Why can't the FG ban stupid.ness?? undecided

irunooboo:
[size=19pt] Why can't the FG ban acid[/size]
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by SACI: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Well this is one side of the story... I am very sure this is a case of adultery and lack of trust. The woman must have been seeing some other men and the man felt insecured. But no matter the weight of her infidelity Or his insecurity, it is not enough to threaten or cause her so much pains. The man should be arrested and jailed for life
Whatever the reason.. What he did is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.