Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. (826 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by OLAJADON: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
I promised some christian brothers that i was going to create a trend of the bible condemning jesus crucifixion ealier, this is it, am sorry i created this late this is due to my schedule....AS E DRY HOT, PUZZLE OVER THIS.
Deuteronomy 21: 22-23
22. A man might be guilty of a sin worthy of death, he must be put to death and his body displayed on a tree.
23. But dont leave his body hanging on the tree overnight, be sure to bury him that same day. anyone whose body is displayed on a tree is cursed by God. you must not ruin the land the lord your god is giving to u to own.
Now from these two verses i coated, i knw u will want to say words like...jesus is not guilty of the sin he was accused of, jesus died for ur sin(not mine), jesus this, jesus that.
But i want u to reason with me, in verse 22 the word "might be guilty of sin" means he is either guilty or not....let assume ur jesus is not guilty.
In the same verse 22, the sentence" but dont leavd his body hanging on the tree overnight. (1). jesus was hanged on the tree overnight(except if u have bible verses to prove otherwise), he also died on the tree...abi is the cross your jesus died on made of metal, is it not wood?
Following that same verse, u will see "anyone whose body is displayed on a tree(ur jesus body was displayed on a tree(cross)). is cursed by God...IS JESUS CURSED BY GOD HIMSELF.??
That is my understanding of deuteronomy 21:22-23, except if you have contrary explanation of those two verses.
AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME I NEED UR EVIL SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THOSE VERSES bcoz we can all see it is written in english,except you want to misinterprete the bible.
AM APOLOGISING ONCE MORE FOR CREATING THIS TREND LATE...EMA BINU SIMI.
ALSO,THE SAME BIBLE THAT SAYS A MAN MUST BE PUT TO DEATH AND DISPLAYED ON A TREE,CURSED A MAN DISPLAYED ON A TREE...ISNT THAT CONTRADICTION...OR IS IT ONLY MY BIBLE THAT HAS THOSE TWO VERSES OR ARE YOU ALSO GOING TO A SPECIFIC VERSION OF THE NUMEROUS BIBLES WE HAVE LIKE ONE OF YOUR BRETHREN SAID.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by OLAJADON: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
cc: malvisguy02, truthman2012,cant remember others name.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Scholar8200(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:
I promised some christian brothers that i was going to create a trend of the bible condemning jesus crucifixion ealier, this is it, am sorry i created this late this is due to my schedule....AS E DRY HOT, PUZZLE OVER THIS.
Deuteronomy 21: 22-23
22. A man might be guilty of a sin worthy of death, he must be put to death and his body displayed on a tree.
23. But dont leave his body hanging on the tree overnight, be sure to bury him that same day. anyone whose body is displayed on a tree is cursed by God. you must not ruin the land the lord your god is giving to u to own.
Now from these two verses i coated, i knw u will want to say words like...jesus is not guilty of the sin he was accused of, jesus died for ur sin(not mine), jesus this, jesus that.
But i want u to reason with me, in verse 22 the word "might be guilty of sin" means he is either guilty or not....let assume ur jesus is not guilty.
! Any way see this prophecies:

As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:
Isaiah 52:14

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Isaiah 53:5-8

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Daniel 9:26

THESE PROPHECIES CLEARLY PROPHESY THAT THE MESSIAH WOULD BE CUT OFF AND THAT BY AN AGONISING DEATH.

THE 2ND SHOWS THAT HE WAS NOT GUILTY BUT HE BORE OUR GUILT AND TOOK OUR PUNISHMENT!

In the same verse 22, the sentence" but dont leavd his body hanging on the tree overnight. (1). jesus was hanged on the tree overnight(except if u have bible verses to prove otherwise), he also died on the tree...abi is the cross your jesus died on made of metal, is it not wood?
Following that same verse, u will see "anyone whose body is displayed on a tree(ur jesus body was displayed on a tree(cross)). is cursed by God...IS JESUS CURSED BY GOD HIMSELF.??
THE CURSE WE DESERVED WAS LAID ON HIM FULLY. DO YOU KNOW WHY HE ROSE AGAIN? IT WAS BECAUSE JUSTICE HAD RAN ITS FULL COURSE AND GOD WHO RAISED HIM UP ACCEPTED THAT SACRIFICE FOR SIN!
DO YOU KNOW WHY HE CRIED OUT ON THE CROSS? HE WAS ACCURSED I.E. SEPARATED FROM THE FATHER!
see the word accursed as used below:

For [b]I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ [/b]for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.
Romans 9:3

That is my understanding of deuteronomy 21:22-23, except if you have contrary explanation of those two verses.
AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME I NEED UR EVIL SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THOSE VERSES bcoz we can all see it is written in english,except you want to misinterprete the bible.
What a pity!!!

AM APOLOGISING ONCE MORE FOR CREATING THIS TREND LATE...EMA BINU SIMI.
ALSO,THE SAME BIBLE THAT SAYS A MAN MUST BE PUT TO DEATH AND DISPLAYED ON A TREE,CURSED A MAN DISPLAYED ON A TREE...ISNT THAT CONTRADICTION...OR IS IT ONLY MY BIBLE THAT HAS THOSE TWO VERSES OR ARE YOU ALSO GOING TO A SPECIFIC VERSION OF THE NUMEROUS BIBLES WE HAVE LIKE ONE OF YOUR BRETHREN SAID.
You really stretched and strained to cough out this one but it is not as daunting as I would have expected!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Scholar8200(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Besides Jesus was NOT on the tree overnight!! Next day was a sabbath so they took the Body down!
The same day.

Present ur ref!

1 Like

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Amberon11: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
this O.P is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by malvisguy212: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Scholar8200:

As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

THESE PROPHECIES CLEARLY PROPHESY THAT THE MESSIAH WOULD BE CUT OFF AND THAT BY AN AGONISING DEATH.

THE 2ND SHOWS THAT HE WAS NOT GUILTY BUT HE BORE OUR GUILT AND TOOK OUR PUNISHMENT!

THE CURSE WE DESERVED WAS LAID ON HIM FULLY. DO YOU KNOW WHY HE ROSE AGAIN? IT WAS BECAUSE JUSTICE HAD RAN ITS FULL COURSE AND GOD WHO RAISED HIM UP ACCEPTED THAT SACRIFICE FOR SIN!
DO YOU KNOW WHY HE CRIED OUT ON THE CROSS? HE WAS ACCURSED I.E. SEPARATED FROM THE FATHER!

For [b]I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ [/b]for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.

What a pity!!!

You really stretched and strained to cough out this one but it is not as daunting as I would have expected!
Lol. I was expecting strong case concerning the crucifixion argument, but look what the op present. My thread "Islamic prayer" must've cause him much stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Scholar8200(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
malvisguy212:

Lol. I was expecting strong case concerning the crucifixion argument, but look what the op present. My thread "Islamic prayer" must've cause him much stress.
The efforts used in travailing out this feeble thread should have been used in answering those questions you raised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by malvisguy212: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Scholar8200:
The efforts used in travailing out this feeble thread should have been used in answering those questions you raised.
EXACTLY.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by OLAJADON: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
i don tired for una...u pple still don want to have sense.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jesus made it clear that crucifixion was not his purpose (Matt. 9:13, 12:7, Mark 1:38, Luke 4:43, 19:10)

The apostles did not believe Jesus rose from the dead (Matt. 28:17, Mark 16:14, Luke 24:11).

The apostles did not expect Jesus to rise from the dead (Matt. 16:22, Mark 9:30-32)

Jesus never foretold his crucifixion (Psalms 20:6, 18:50, Matt. 26:39)

Jesus did not want to die, he was unwilling (Mark 14:26, Luke 22:42-43)

God promised to save the Messiah (1 Chron.16:22, 2Chron. 6:42, Psalms 28:cool

The Bible rejects human sacrifice (Deu. 12:31, 2 Kings 17:17)

The Jews wanted to kill Jesus to prove he was a false Messiah; they expected the Messiah to be victorious, and liberate Palestine from Roman rule. The Jews rejected Jesus because he was purely a spiritual teacher (John 1:11, 18:36), and not a political leader, as “foretold” in the Old Testament. The Gospels record that Jesus was crucified for false political charges, yet the Pharisees had charges of blasphemy (claiming to be God’s son, working on the Sabbath). The Romans considered Jesus a threat to the occupation; they assumed he was a political leader disguised as spiritual teacher.

The Holy Quran absolves Jesus of all these charges:

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- (Al-Quran 4:157)
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Scholar8200(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:
I am still waiting for your quote from your 'bible' that says Jesus was on the cross overnight .

1 Like

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by truthman2012(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

What a pity!!!

God bless you bro.

I am just seeing the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by truthman2012(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
I am still waiting for your quote from your 'bible' that says Jesus was on the cross overnight .

He lacks knowledge of the Bible. Jesus was not left on the cross overnight.

1 Like

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by Scholar8200(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

God bless you bro.

I am just seeing the thread.
Amen, and you too.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by analice107: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
OLAJADON:
Ur grammar is so bad, pls try finishing secondary school first. Ah.
Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by analice107: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jesus made it clear that crucifixion was not his purpose (Matt. 9:13, 12:7, Mark 1:38, Luke 4:43, 19:10)

The apostles did not believe Jesus rose from the dead (Matt. 28:17, Mark 16:14, Luke 24:11).

The apostles did not expect Jesus to rise from the dead (Matt. 16:22, Mark 9:30-32)

Jesus never foretold his crucifixion (Psalms 20:6, 18:50, Matt. 26:39)

Jesus did not want to die, he was unwilling (Mark 14:26, Luke 22:42-43)

God promised to save the Messiah (1 Chron.16:22, 2Chron. 6:42, Psalms 28:cool

The Bible rejects human sacrifice (Deu. 12:31, 2 Kings 17:17)

The Jews wanted to kill Jesus to prove he was a false Messiah; they expected the Messiah to be victorious, and liberate Palestine from Roman rule. The Jews rejected Jesus because he was purely a spiritual teacher (John 1:11, 18:36), and not a political leader, as “foretold” in the Old Testament. The Gospels record that Jesus was crucified for false political charges, yet the Pharisees had charges of blasphemy (claiming to be God’s son, working on the Sabbath). The Romans considered Jesus a threat to the occupation; they assumed he was a political leader disguised as spiritual teacher.

The Holy Quran absolves Jesus of all these charges:

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- (Al-Quran 4:157)
AL Tiggya Lord. Why didn't you quote the Bible verse u brought up like the Koran?
Try as you may, Allah is Satan and Muhammed is his apostle.
If Allah could command you to lie, then he fits the character of Satan, the father of Liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Condemns Jesus Crucifixion. by fulfillbill(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Teen Girl Who Fled To Join ISIS Beaten To Death After Trying To Escape. / Foundress Of One Of The Largest Televangelist Networks Dies On Easter / But Why Must We Suffer This Injustice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.