Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls (776 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by seunfunmi33(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell Why create evil in the first place
It's like God is playing a game with us. why did He leave the forbidden apple in the garden of eden. Why did he killed his only son instead of forgiving Adam eve and satan.
Why do people have to suffer just because of the prize (heaven) he has for them eventually?
Why did a loving God create suffering, death & hell...
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nightie(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
No offence, bt u're jst too wack for my liking. Frm ur questions, itz obvious u knw nothing abt d Bible or God. Take a month off nd go study ur bible. May God open up ur brain to undastnd him. God Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by seunfunmi33(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nightie:
No offence, bt u're jst too wack for my liking. Frm ur questions, itz obvious u knw nothing abt d Bible or God. Take a month off nd go study ur bible. May God open up ur brain to undastnd him. God Bless u.
No offence, bt u're just too gross for my liking. From ur comment, it's obvious u are just a brain washed youth. Take a day off and reason my questions again and you will see Bible does not have answers to them.

1 Like

Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op don't be distracted with that comment that delude wrote you.

The truth you seeking is within you and more questions In that regard would lead to finding answers you seek, just keep studying you would unravel the mysteries yourself cus the revolution is personal, Your type of questions was how I started but today, I'm proud of myself because I have information the school system won't teach and also information pastors wouldn't dare to preach.

No God anywhere, just us, mind and power.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nightie:
The op asked a brilliant but quite philosophical question, if you got no idea, quit questioning his intelligence, he prolly got tired being dumb like you and now seeks to face reality.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by seunfunmi33(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
The op asked a brilliant but quite philosophical question, if you got no idea, quit questioning his intelligence, he prolly got tired being dumb like you and now seeks to face reality.
don't mind that brainwashed youth who won't seek knowledge elsewhere apart from what is been thought in school or churches
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nightie(f): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:

Lmao.... birds of dsame feather. #smh. U both ar quite far frm God. Wen last did u even study ur bible? Ur brains are already wiped clean wit 'prosperity messages' frm most pastors hu dnt even knw God. If at all u'v eva studied nd meditate d word of God, nd also listened to real men of God, u won't av issues wit all dis tinz dat u think ar mysteries to u.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by rollUP(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nightie:

Lmao.... birds of dsame feather. #smh. U both ar quite far frm God. Wen last did u even study ur bible? Ur brains are already wiped clean wit 'prosperity messages' frm most pastors hu dnt even knw God. If at all u'v eva studied nd meditate d word of God, nd also listened to real men of God, u won't av issues wit all dis tinz dat u think ar mysteries to u.
what is this one even saying, you indoctrinated and you don't know it. A version of the bible you laying claim to was written by king James of England who was gay and also an author of another book about witchcraft.

What do you know of God/Religion?
If you was in sweden, a 5 years old would consider you primitive for believing in fairytales such a God and the bible, and its funny because cognitive dissonance against religion is why you and the rest of africa can't and won't evolve mentally.

Grab a book and read fellow slave.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by wordcat(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:
No offence, bt u're just too gross for my liking. From ur comment, it's obvious u are just a brain washed youth. Take a day off and reason my questions again and you will see Bible does not have answers to them.

Lwtmb
LoL
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nightie(f): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
what is this one even saying, you indoctrinated and you don't know it. A version of the bible you laying claim to was written by king James of England who was gay and also an author of another book about witchcraft.
What do you know of God/Religion?
If you was in sweden, a 5 years old would consider primitive for believing in fairytales such a God and the bible, and its funny because cognitive dissonance against religion is why you and the rest of africa can't and won't evolve mentally.
Grab a book and read fellow slave.

Tiz really of no use talking to sum1 huz mind is already strayed as urs. Continue in ur blind ways. Biliv wat u knw to be true. Matter closed.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by wordcat(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nightie:

Surely, you haven't read the bible
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nightie:

Tiz really of no use talking to sum1 huz mind is already strayed as urs. Continue in ur blind ways. Biliv wat u knw to be true. Matter closed.
This is the exact reply you get from delude christians, have a nice time with your dog oppss I meant god.

She can even barely even type properly so I'm not surprised you don't read.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by yeanka007: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ op, I knew the question you really want to ask is that does God really exist.

I believe God really exist, I have also ask lots of questions concerning the issue about God existence and I believe God truly exist with reasons.

The first thing that made me believe God exist as opposed to atheists and Scientists is that something can't just exist without creation; This world doesn't exist by it self, somebody created it and that is God.

Secondly why I believe God exist is that he does work in physical ways, he works in spiritual ways. Some scientists claims they could forecast the weather but yet they ain't accurate.

I will only believe God doesn't exist if only atheists or scientists can prove spiritual forces work. For example Money rituals, how does it happens that ritualists get money without a minting machine. Things like this are mystery.

God works in mysterious ways.

I have also brain storm times without numbers about God existence without no definite answer. I then decide to create a philosophy for my self; which God is Love.

Reading the Qur'an or Bible with an open minded will give you doubt about God.

Create a religion for your self; a religion that won't be disaster to humility.

The only religion I believe is Love.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
yeanka007:
@ op, I knew the question you really want to ask is that does God really exist.

I believe God really exist, I have also ask lots of questions concerning the issue about God existence and I believe God truly exist with reasons.

The first thing that made me believe God exist as opposed to atheists and Scientists is that something can't just exist without creation; This world doesn't exist by it self, somebody created it and that is God.

Secondly why I believe God exist is that he does work in physical ways, he works in spiritual ways. Some scientists claims they could forecast the weather but yet they ain't accurate.

I will only believe God doesn't exist if only atheists or scientists can prove spiritual forces work. For example Money rituals, how does it happens that ritualists get money without a minting machine. Things like this are mystery.

God works in mysterious ways.

I have also brain storm times without numbers about God existence without no definite answer. I then decide to create a philosophy for my self; which God is Love.

Reading the Qur'an or Bible with an open minded will give you doubt about God.

Create a religion for your self; a religion that won't be disaster to humility.

The only religion I believe is Love.
You my friend, are an Agnostic. Same here mate, same here.
Re: Some Questions About God. Pastors Come In Pls by seunfunmi33(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nightie:

and you who has studied the Bible, would you pls answer 2 of those questions up there

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Valentine’s Day, And Should Christians Celebrate It? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/16 / Eclipse What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.