Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Got A Job Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Today (17617 Views)

How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. / Testimony: I Got A Job Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Today by Keneeby(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
I have been offered a job today by one of the prestigeous company in Uyo. Glory be to God who made it possible. To job seekers, don't lose hope God is working things for you. Soon it will be ur turn in Jesus name! Amen.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Today by Kingsasian(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congrats
Re: I Got A Job Today by abimbawealth(f): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congrats
Re: I Got A Job Today by Donald3d(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneeby:
I have been offered a job today by one of the prestigeous company in Uyo. Glory be to God who made it possible. To job seekers, don't lose hope God is working things for you. Soon it will be ur turn in Jesus name! Amen.
Thank God for you !!!!
remain diligent,polite,patient at your place of work, if you are a Christian pay your tithe oooo,It is well,On behalf of all those that need a job i say a big Amen !!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by LaurelP(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good for you.
Uyo is a nice place to live, very peaceful, quiet and serene.
Clean environment, nice tared roads, good food delicacy and secure too.
I will surely retire to live in either Uyo, Enugu or Calabar. These cities rock.

Congrats.

14 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Today by LaurelP(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Donald3d:
Thank God for you !!!!
remain diligent,polite,patient at your place of work, if you are a Christian pay your tithe oooo,It is well,On behalf of all those that need a job i say a big Amen !!!!!

Can u coach me on any of those things u have on ur signature? Do u live in Lagos?
Re: I Got A Job Today by Donald3d(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2016
LaurelP:

Can u coach me on any of those things u have on ur signature? Do u live in Lagos?
Yes sir ,i can, which would you like ?,kindly lets not derail the thread,send me a text or call ,08182346055 and if you are on telegram, or email, i don't really do whats app for now. cheesy
Re: I Got A Job Today by Edmen(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2016
congratulations sir..
Re: I Got A Job Today by danduchi(m): 4:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Congratulations... Give thanks to God who did this for u. Spend wise and save more. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by kemfonjay: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Please which company is that? Can I apply as well? I really need a job in uyo ooo. Please who can help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by pendusky(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Good for you.
Uyo is a nice place to live, very peaceful, quiet and serene.
Clean environment, nice tared roads, good food delicacy and secure too.
I will surely retire to live in either Uyo, Enugu or Calabar. These cities rock.

Congrats.

Yea bro! ur correct! had to run away from Lagos back to Uyo.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today by Neduzze5(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Keneeby:

Wow... Congrats bro... Fortunately, I'm in Uyo. When will you take me out so that we can go celebrate and "wash" the new job?? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by AbiJr: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2016
amen,, congrate d God that did it for u will do for me too

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today by Sowhizy(f): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats
Re: I Got A Job Today by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Congratulations on your new job.

Although I wonder which company is that? Could it be Champion breweries? Or Le Meridien? Julius Berger? (Uyo has less prestigious firms, abi is there any new MNC that I don't know?)

Nigerians should stop being religious about jobs. Are you implying that God "favoured" you over possible thousands who also applied? Which is quite unfair if you ask me.
Had it been the economy was good and jobs were readily available, all these giving of tithe to a random pastor instead of your parents wouldn't be happening.

Work hard/smart and be diligent and success would be yours. Congratulations once again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Today by nanaman(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Gerrard59:
Congratulations on your new job.

Although I wonder which company is that? Could it be Champion breweries? Or Le Meridien? Julius Berger? (Uyo has less prestigious firms, abi is there any new MNC that I don't know?)

Nigerians should stop being religious about jobs. Are you implying that God "favoured" you over possible thousands who also applied? Which is quite unfair if you ask me.
Had it been the economy was good and jobs were readily available, all these giving of tithe to a random pastor instead of your parents wouldn't be happening.

Work hard/smart and be diligent and success would be yours. Congratulations once again.

In Western Christian theology, GRACE has been defined, not as a created substance of any kind, but as "the love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not because of anything we have done to earn it", "the condescension or benevolence shown by God toward the human race...!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Today by Akerry(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
lalasticlala ..come and see
Re: I Got A Job Today by obongtunji: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2016
AMEN. Congratulations
Re: I Got A Job Today by Olawunmiakinola: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats smiley
Re: I Got A Job Today by Gerrard59(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2016
nanaman:

In Western Christian theology, GRACE has been defined, not as a created substance of any kind, but as "the love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not because of anything we have done to earn it", "[/b]the condescension or benevolence shown by God toward the human race.[b]..!!!

Then how come we don't see such in the UK, Germany, United States or any western nation of sort?

The bolded, why is the unemployment rate still high?
I'm not an atheist, but the over religiosity of majority of Nigerians is ridiculous when compared to the fact that there's nothing to show for it. Your statement doesn't hold in places such as Singapore, United States, Japan, Hong Kong etc where the governments there are ensuring their economy gets better and stronger to produce needed jobs and employment opportunities for their inhabitants. That's how things are done and not spending a whole day in vigil service.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Today by suyamasta(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats mann

Re: I Got A Job Today by Peckygirl(f): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Keneeby:

Amen! Congrats. My own turn will come in Jesus most wonderful name Amen.
Re: I Got A Job Today by AdemolaA2: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats !!!!
Re: I Got A Job Today by balash(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
H
Re: I Got A Job Today by urheme: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Keneeby:

Congratulation dearie.
Tears of joy for this wonderful news.

Hope to share some for my self soon, and Amen to the above prayer.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Today by westlius(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Am next in line

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Today by nairaman66(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Good news!

Hopefully everyone will come to testify of His goodness
Re: I Got A Job Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2016
ok
Re: I Got A Job Today by EMMYB0Y(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2016
congrats...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Recruitment / Things Nigerian Job Seekers Should Have While Searching For A Job / Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.