Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Most Beautiful Africans - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Beautiful Africans (9493 Views)

Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Ethiopians, Eritreans , North Sudanese and Somalis are the most beautiful Africans. They have thin noses , good lips , good hair and nice bodies. all part of the kushite/nubian group.

Then come the Bantus of Zimbabwe , Zambia , Rwanda etc..... these guys are ok not that bad but many have wide noses

West Africans are next, nigeria, ghana , etc all that stuff... they have big noses and wide lips , not many but most of them.... too much skin bleaching and fake hair... the body design is ok though

the ugliest groups are kenyans and south sudanese etc.... these people are extremely ugly

what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2016
North Sudanese

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Somalis

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Ethiopians

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerians

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Zambian

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:28am On Feb 02, 2016
South Sudanese

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2016
west , central and southern africa will likely soon witness an increase in demand for plastic surgery as those regions are slowly progressing economically
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by AzontoGhost(m): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:
Ethiopians, Eritreans , North Sudanese and Somalis are the most beautiful Africans. They have thin noses , good lips , good hair and nice bodies. all part of the kushite/nubian group.

Then come the Bantus of Zimbabwe , Zambia , Rwanda etc..... these guys are ok not that bad but many have wide noses

West Africans are next, nigeria, ghana , etc all that stuff... they have big noses and wide lips , not many but most of them.... too much skin bleaching and fake hair... the body design is ok though

the ugliest groups are kenyans and south sudanese etc.... these people are extremely ugly

what do you guys think?

I think you are the most stup!d Person i have come across here.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 1:41am On Feb 02, 2016
AzontoGhost:

I think you are the most stup!d Person i have come across here.

why? anything wrong?
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:
Somalis

Oi! That's my sisters wedding. How did you get this and who are you? Walaalo this is bang out of order!

Lalasticlala these trolls are using pictures of people I know here in London. Please do something!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2016
undecided I beg you by Allah's name don't troll with our pictures! It the second time you clowns put pics up from FB! May your wives, mums, and sisters masqueraded around the Internet.

Horner:

what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Oi! That's my sisters wedding. How did you get this and who are you? Walaalo this is bang out of order!

Lalasticlala these trolls are using pictures of people I know here in London. Please do something!

yo girl calm your tits, these pic is from google images

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=somali+wedding+dress&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjAEaiQELEKjU2AQaAghDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIoxBzWHKwRthzDHKQd4hy1HP0RyxyXMMA7ozGYMJYwwjCkMZkwiTyhMRowJQYe8MrVkVbLxa4N8xGjtw1IT1uEyYU8BpW5p7Pbnm6RFtRBvSitRjzNBf9XCZNDIAMMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQfQjQ3DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-uuH88NfKAhUBPhQKHRMuDEgQ2A4IGygB&biw=1366&bih=667#imgrc=E2umiCDrbbT5vM%3A

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:
undecided I beg you by Allah's name don't troll with our pictures! It the second time you clowns put pics up from FB! May your wives, mums, and sisters masqueraded around the Internet.

aint nobody usin fb
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

yo girl calm your tits, these pic is from google images

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=somali+wedding+dress&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjAEaiQELEKjU2AQaAghDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIoxBzWHKwRthzDHKQd4hy1HP0RyxyXMMA7ozGYMJYwwjCkMZkwiTyhMRowJQYe8MrVkVbLxa4N8xGjtw1IT1uEyYU8BpW5p7Pbnm6RFtRBvSitRjzNBf9XCZNDIAMMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQfQjQ3DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-uuH88NfKAhUBPhQKHRMuDEgQ2A4IGygB&biw=1366&bih=667#imgrc=E2umiCDrbbT5vM%3A

And! Why you using their picture without their permission? Its men like you that push your so called Somali sisters into the arms of men from other cultures. You badh naaag! This kinda threads make me sick! And embarrassed to be a Somalian in this forum. All shabab is burning our beautiful Somalia and your in your mums house doing this. And then you call yourself a man?
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

And! Why you using their picture without their permission? Its men like you that push your so called Somali sisters into the arms of men from other cultures. You badh naaag! This kinda threads make me sick! And embarrassed to be a Somalian in this forum. All shabab is burning our beautiful Somalia and your in your mums house doing this. And then you call yourself a man?

I need permission for posting a picture from google images? why don't you contact google to bring down those images? why does your sister allow her wedding pictures on the internet on the first place

aint got tie for your drama, go do something about alshabab if you want

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

aint nobody usin fb

What point are you making.

You are probably skinny, big tooth, residing hairline, a breathe that can put a skunk to sleep. That's 85% of Somali men of an eligible marryin age.

Now Somali woman are holding you up! Both physically and intellectually amongst your peers. How are you as a Somalian helping the cause. By doing this

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

What point are you making.

You are probably skinny, big tooth, residing hairline, a breathe that can put a skunk to sleep. That's 85% of Somali men of an eligible marry age.

Now Somali woman are holding you up! Both physically and intellectually amongst your peers. How are you as a Somalian helping the cause. By doing this

you married Bantu??
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

I need permission for posting a picture from google images? why don't you contact google to bring down those images? why does your sister allow her wedding pictures on the internet on the first place

aint got tie for your drama, go do something about alshabab if you want

Nacas. Trolls are welcome here. Have fun. I'm done.
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Nacas. Trolls are welcome here. Have fun. I'm done.

you just got owned hhhhh
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

you married Bantu??

No... But the word on the Street is your mum slept with a Bantu on the side and in fact Farax isn't your dad shocked

Umodhadhk is your father. Sorry it took 40yrs but Jerry springer couldn't reach your mum in the bushes. That tree you was born under is the same tree you was conceived under! #True story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

you just got owned hhhhh

I love big dick so shoot me grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

No... But the word on the Street is your mum slept with a Bantu on the side and in fact Farax isn't your dad shocked

Umodhadhk is your father. Sorry it took 40yrs but Jerry springer couldn't reach your mum in the bushes. That tree you was born under is the same tree you was conceived under! #True story.

you sound like ebola

I saw your mama getting gang raped by Bantus, was going to save her broke ass but nah too late and she fatty anyway wink

your dada pussy grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

I love big dick so shoot me grin

you fat shocked
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

you sound like ebola

I saw your mama getting gang raped by Bantus, was going to save her broke ass but nah too late and she fatty anyway wink

your dada pussy grin

Darktroll

Come see disrespect to Nigeria!

I'm not in the mood right now! #Coward!
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Horner: 2:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Darktroll

Come see disrespect to Nigeria!

I'm not in the mood right now! #Coward!

keep your legs closed next time, bye!
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Horner:

keep your legs closed next time, bye!

It needs to breath so.... No angry grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by DarkTroll: 3:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Lolz, you're doing a good job, why call the executioner? grin grin grin

That was a K.O
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 02, 2016
DarkTroll:
Lolz, you're doing a good job, why call the executioner? grin grin grin

That was a K.O

The fool sounds like he knows me grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by DarkTroll: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

The fool sounds like he knows me grin lipsrsealed
And probably likes you too.
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 02, 2016
DarkTroll:
And probably likes you too.

Gerrahere

Lezz is the one stuck on 9ja like stink on shi!t angry

You come with cheap likes and chitchat grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Africans by DarkTroll: 3:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Gerrahere

Le.zz is the one stuck on 9ja like stink on shi!t angry

You come with cheap likes and chitchat grin
lolz, Lezz seems to be the best suit you prefer to see me dressed in cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

Ooni Of Ife Burial - Man Designated To Be Buried Alongside King Absconds / An Ibo Woman Married To A Yoruba Man? / Igbo Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.