Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School (1559 Views)

JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2016
You see that boy in the rear of this my photo? He entered my picture for a bad reason.
Expulsion. He used a magic ring on another boy's face. A soft punch that made the other boy insane for two straight hours. The other boy kept muttering
indecipherable statements. A mix
of Arabic plus was it Calabar? It sounded so. Mallam M, the
school's principal was confused and angry. He told the culprit to
go home and call his father to report to school. A few minutes
later after he had left, about eight boys brought him back, bonded.
A Jinn entered into him. The eight boys had to hold him
down, pressed him against the dusty ground. Firmly. They held him for another two hours. The
Islamic Scholar who knows these things sat on his seat. Scared I think. Until now, he has never encountered a Jinn this powerful. The boy jerked intermittently.
Then he stopped jerking after
the two hours mark. The Islamic Scholar then stood up to offer
prayers. Islamic recitals from the
Quran. This was on Friday, last
week.
Today, the boy with a magical ring and fist returns to school,
with father, to maybe apologise. Mallam M would not accept that. He'll say 'go home, this is not a
school for testing the potency of charms'.
But me I dey fear these boys sha. grin
Ordinary SS 1. Many of these boys use charms. Mek one of dem nor go punch my left eye one day o. I
hate embarrassment. I no fit speak Hausa wey dey sound like
Igbo. Or Yoruba mixed with Urhobo. So as from today, no
more flogging till service year ends. Two more months and I am out of here for good. Imagine, charms sell like sweets. Magic rings to prevent scorpions
stings, snake bites. Charms to make a woman fall in love at
sight. Talk and do. Slap and chop sand. Punch and speak foreign languages.
Hahahahahahahaha!grin
Wetin Ehi eyes no go see for ObodoHausa?
Imagine if one of these boys slap me, I com forget the name of one of my secret crush, the colour of
her favourite dress, the taste of her kiss I am still dreaming of,
and the smile on her face whenever she posts her pictures
on Facebook, you go know say juju get grade. In fact all of una don pas. No more tests and assignments. Everybody must carry first position for this wan wey dey ground so.
#ThinkingTomorrow
#TheOtherSide
Written by Ehi'zogie Iyeomoan..

Cc; Fynestboi, Lalasticlala

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by obiorathesubtle: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Moral Lesson!

Try your possible best not the serve in the North.. That place is a totally different planet!
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Moral Lesson!

Try your possible best not the serve in the North.. That place is a totally different planet!

cry This place is really nice.. Full of nice people :/

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Ginaz(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2016
I want him to punch your eyes embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by wEsOmE(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2016
since he is into juju y don't his folks.. take him to a native doctor to fulfill his potential. y send him to a formal school...? even harry potter was sent to Hogwarts..nd he became one of the greatest wizard of his time...
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Ginaz:
I want him to punch your eyes embarassed
Haba! Why? "what i do you?"
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by fulfillbill(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Am Mallam Muhammed the principal, so you kwum to gossip of what haffen in our skool ko...za ka ci ubanka

"Kai inna Bello ya ke, yi mai aljanu"

cheesy

Hope you have a nice time...but leave their woman o.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2016
wEsOmE:
since he is into juju y don't his folks.. take him to a native doctor to fulfill his potential. y send him to a formal school...? even harry potter was sent to Hogwarts..nd he became one of the greatest wizard of his time...

grin exactly what Mallam M told his father
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
cry
fulfillbill:
Am Mallam Muhammed the principal, so you kwum to gossip of what haffen in our skool ko...za ka ci ubanka

"Kai inna Bello ya ke, yi mai aljanu"

cheesy

Hope you have a nice time...but leave their woman o.

That one will be very hard. cry

1 Like

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Kizmilz(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Corper wee, abeg be careful with those guys o. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Moral Lesson!

gringringringringringringrin

Dunno why small boys dey carry charm go school sha, it is common in some parts of kogi state too. A guy will just raise hand as if he wan slap you and you will go tumbling.

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Hausas are very nice generally. As long as you dont chike their babes and insult their prophet, you are good.
PS: you be real chicken, why you dey fear?
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
Hausas are very nice generally. As long as you dont chike their babes and insult their prophet, you are good.
PS: you be real chicken, why you dey fear?

Hian! Who knows if the one these children would use on me after much flogging would be permanent. embarassed
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Hemarhnuel:

Hian! Who knows if the one these children would use on me after much flogging would be permanent. embarassed
hahahahahaha...sorry bros no vex.
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Creamish(f): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Well I served in the north ...was a maths teacher in the Government Sec School and thankfully, I dint get to experience the bad side of it. I got tired of teaching without being paid and hustled my way to a better placement.
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by SporaD8: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Op, with the way you take they reciting poem and incantations at the same time, I sure say them son slap you already.
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
I have been there, done that. None of the shitty charms work, most stories like the one told by the Op are grossly exaggerated or highly fictitious.

How come since the advent of video cameras and phones, just one incident that supports juju's potency claim hasn't been captured?
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
LastMumu:
I have been there, done that. None of of shitty charms work, most stories like the one told by the Op are grossly exaggerated.

I wanted to reply you.. But then your moniker.. cry

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Hemarhnuel:

I wanted to reply you.. But then your moniker.. cry

If you judge people based on their moniker, it sure as hell says a lot about how smart you are. undecided
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
LastMumu:

If you judge people based on their name, it sure as hell says a lot about how smart you are. undecided

Na play na.. You dan dey vex already? Haba!
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Hemarhnuel:

Na play na.. You dan dey vex already? Haba!

Nope I'm not vexed, it is a discussion.. ... ........ We are discussing. angry
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by fulfillbill(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Hemarhnuel:
cry

That one will be very hard. cry

Lol be like say the babes for your end them dey willing unto that level...
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by falseman(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Brb

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by nastyd(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
@OP...at least credit d person u stole dis from...
U stole dis frm a friend on FB..
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
nastyd:
@OP...at least credit d person u stole dis from...

U stole dis frm a friend on FB..

you dey see road at all? So you didn't see the written by...
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by octopusfreaky(f): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Moral Lesson!

I served dre and enjoyed my stay.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Mustay(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Someone afraid of charms and posting the picture of the 'charms boy' online U wan really become Prince Charming ba? tongue
Re: The Experience Of A Nairalander In A Northern School by Mustay(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Moral Lesson!

Nigeria itself is a totally different planet. Try to explore the North and experience people's lifestyles. As much as Southerners have stories, the Northerners have too. Cultures or behaviors different from ours will always remain strange to us. There is no moral lesson there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Study On Low Tuition In Denmark For International Students / List Of Schools Whose Post Utme 2018/2019 Form Are Out. CHECK HERE / Fastest Way To Prepare For Waec In Just 2 Weeks Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.