Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser (52172 Views)

Missing Battery And Car Symbol On 2017 Landcruiser / My Journey From Port Harcourt To Lagos With Google Maps As My Companion / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Meeloreh(f): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Only if she had known. Illiterates always jumping into conclusion since 1604; why should they strip n beat her! Nawa o. Not even thinking it might be an error from the vehicle

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by EtimStephen: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
We need much prayers this Year. Similar incident could have happened to me but Almighty God of Prophet Jeremiah Omotofuyi Save me. My shaff was loosened and the brake and gear completely failed but God held the car in place where there is no car or people within.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by otokx(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
It is not good to drive when your mind is full or disturbed.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by erusen: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Pascal181:
Fear women o.
read the story again and stop saying rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by erusen: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
EtimStephen:
We need much prayers this Year. Similar incident could have happened to me but Almighty God of Prophet Jeremiah Omotofuyi Save me. My shaff was loosened and the brake and gear completely failed but God held the car in place where there is no car or people within.
people that pray don't dey get injured

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by YelloweWest: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Na wa o. Accident and so bastards start beating and striping cry
I suspect the driver of some sort of fowl play
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Donexy16(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
scam alert !!!
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
BaddieKay:
My dear illiteracy is a big problem in this country

A very very big problem!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Bolade005: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
I don't understand why they had to strip her. It's very unfortunate that people lost their lives but it is what it is, an Accident.

I've once hit my fence because I mistakenly pressed on the accelerator instead of brake. Stuffs like this do happen. Accidents are bound to happen.

The woman will live with this one mistake everyday of her life but I think she's a bit safe if she has a Driver's licence, if not sorry is her name o.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
My brodas nd sisters of nl do u now agree with me dat dis is purely end time# nw i no say lasios69 no dey mad
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by closeup2000: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2016
where is the pics of her stripped backed?
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2016
The annoying thing was that the woman refused to come out of the SUV after killing 8 people.. Why wont they beat her.. Am sure she must have been claiming right and trying to call people... If it were your sister/brother/friend the woman killed and she refused to drop from her SUV to explain what happened, do you think you will take it kindly with her when she drops from the car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
kfrosh:
Sorry to say ma'am but you are the #1 illiterate in this country for this comment you just made.
you are the greatest fool of all time undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by dulux07(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Who knows mayb it was her driver dat set her up. Notwitstanding jungle justice shud be stopped. Dats y we kip tellin dis rich folks to assist d poor, cos if dey dont it will backfire. Imagine if d pple livin in dat area wer well to do literates. D strippin n beating would nt vd happened, they would ve jst handed her over to d police.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by anwe: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
kudsweet:

http://www.punchng.com/female-driver-crushes-eight-to-death-in-lagos/

There was no need to attacked the lady though what happened is painful. If you asked her what happened, she will not be able to explain it because I belief that the car accelerated on it's on. with this, the car can not be stopped unless you switch of the engine. In short the car malfunction, that's why cars are recalled outside this country and car companies are taken to court for damages and compensation. Why I know is because it had happened to me. God save me by whiskers

May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by KeleDon(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Patience is virtue

So many careless drivers in Nigeria.

Very sure she was distracted by either her phone, radio etc.

RIP to the lost souls
Bro its an accident not an intention act.... Lukin @it frm da other angel, da devil jst acted cos from wat I red her bafday is da followin day...
All we need to pray is not fall into any temptation.. So help us God
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Bluffly: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
gunuvi:

even a professional driver can also make mistake and cause such accident. It had happened to me before in the USA but thank God I wad in front of my garage and it was only my garage and my suv that was damaged. What always happen in this situation is that the woman pressed on the accelerator instead on the brake.
it is sad that the mistake caused so many innocent people their death.
rip to the dead.

A peculiar mistake with Automatics that can barely happen with manuals

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by dulux07(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
insycarc:
The annoying thing was that the woman refused to come out of the SUV after killing 8 people.. Why wont they beat her.. Am sure she must have been claiming right and trying to call people... If it were your sister/brother/friend the woman killed and she refused to drop from her SUV to explain what happened, do you think you will take it kindly with her when she drops from the car?
Bro, we all react to shock n fear in different ways, some will even take to der heels out of fear n regret.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by wyqay: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
We are only a pencil in the hand of God
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Why did they beat her,is it her fault?

Nigerians and jungle justices.

Who's fault is it? Buhari abi?
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Her matter no be ordinary eye... Village people are at work undecided embarassed

RIP to the dead!
i swear undecided

Them tie wrapper ontop her matter grin
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
wyqay:
We are only a pencil in the hand of God
super story addict undecided
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Toks2008(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
prestige2013:
God keep us at home on the days the street will be blooded and keep us out the day will be blooded.

Accident free life I prays!

Amen

Nevertheless,while we pray,hope and live carefully for long life,we must be prepared at every sec of our lives for the consequence of coming to this world...DEATH.

no one can excape it and it must come in one way or the other...the best you can do for yourself is to prepare your soul for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by kaziblake(f): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2016
kingthreat:

Who's fault is it? Buhari abi?
Exactly!!!

It's buhari fault.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by lomprico(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
She deserved to be beaten to death angry
They say illiteracy is a disease. undecided
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by KeleDon(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
insycarc:
Bros.... Abeg try to re-read da post bfr u comment rubbish!!
Wre did u read that she refuse to drop or she felt unconcerned about what happend.. Park well joor oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Apelex(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:

You are stupid and foolish
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Realhommie(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
ikombe:
you are the greatest fool of all time undecided
Infact, his own foolishness cn't be quantified.... Nonsense... His/her types are the one's constituting nuisance arnd, they lack understanding, manners and morals..

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE! SIMPLE.
CONFESS AND LEARN.

And so now we have learnt that a woman who is about to celebrate her Birthday, has her head full of Puff-Puff.

Beat the Husband if any, for allowing her around at night.

Her driver probably could not take whatever bullsh1t she was giving him and so he left. A man would not say anything. He will just form excuse and go.

She felt that, "Eh! Shebe I have jeep".

Nigerians! Always looking for a shortcut. Driving is a skill! it takes time to master. Just like C++,, HTML, or Atilogu dancing are skills that require mastery, so also Driving. But Nigerians want to be praised by the Driving Instructor. "Oh, you are so good madam. Here, take your licence. In fact you don't even need one". Just buy any car and drive. And you believe?

The best driver knows that there are times when it is not safe to drive. When one must take a break.

Mrs woman is a lousy A$$.

She killed, 1st Person, 2nd Person, 3rd Person, 4th Person, 5th Person, 6th Person, 7th Person, 8th Person.

At what point did she realise she was killing people?
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Naturalle(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:

I am pretty sure she did not kill all those people on purpose.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by macaranta(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Bariga of all places...RIP to the dead. but its an accident albeit a horrific one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked

These people ate victims of circumstances.

In the bid for FTC, You Turned Human Beings to Vampires... Nice one Ma'am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.