Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831987 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Babylady(f): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tanks bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kixo(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
any Edo state vacancy

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
VACANCY
A fast growing investment firm in Lagos with an enviable track record in building wealth across the productive sectors of the economy is looking for a young graduate with knowledge and experience to fill up the role of Fixed Income Dealer.

Job description
Collating relevant information and data
Liaising closely with sales staff and inter-dealer brokers
Determining market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis
Monitoring current market performance
Making prices in specific products
Providing key parties with daily trading information
Interpreting financial/market reports
Informing sales staff about market movements/prices
Executing trades
Gaining information from sales staff about client issues and proferring solutions
Managing clients' portfolios in line with their expectations and mandates
Establishing and managing relationships with all stakeholders in the Nigerian financial space
Monitoring fiscal/monetary policy and scrutinizing consequent effects on the financial markets
Recommending brokerage ideas and perceptions to retail and institutional clients on various fixed income securities

Requirements

Candidate must be a recent graduate from a reputable university with at least a second class upper (2’1) in a relevant commercial discipline.
Must have good knowledge about the business, the market and the Nigerian economy.
Must be young and ready to work productively and make contributions to the growth of the organization.
Must have hands-on trading knowledge and experience of at least six months to one year.
Must be smart, analytical and able to take calculated decisions with little or no supervision.

Follow the link bellow to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OEkRWkwX3io7JLmIQapL0fNtXKULcgcaNlqJ4RCWTYc/viewform?c=0&w=1

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pankere(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Auto Parts outlet in abuja looking for sharp, young marketer for immediate employment . Preferably experienced in auto parts line of business
Call 08068861755
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Onaorpemeepo: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
FOR YOUR NEW BUSINESS VENTURE RESEARCH

For Start ups (unemployed or employed individuals who are looking to start up a business of their own but do not have the time to make the necessary research) or existing businesses that want to venture in a new business or product line, we can undertake research and feasibility studies into the new business venture.
We also offer mobile services to check out your site location, updates on your business establishment etc.
At Diamond Consultancy, our aim is to lessen your workload, rendering you professional services to give you an edge over others.
Contact us on 08104040862, 09057343719 or diamondconsultancy01@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
A major player in the oil and gas industry is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Management professional with extensive experience in oil and gas services.

Interested applicants are advised to forward their resumes to afolashadeashiru@yahoo.com clearly indicatiing Supply Chain Management as the subject of the email.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Job Opportunity

Role title: Human Resources Officer
Industry: Hospitality

Experience/Qualification:
Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in Human Resources department.

Degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
CIPM certification is an added advantage

Essential Competencies: use of HR tools, knowledge and application of HR principles, strategic planning, business writing, computer applications.

Send CVs to ayo.onarinde@theplace.com.ng
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
URGENT VACANCY: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO

The Executive Assistant to the CEO’s primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO, coordination with Head of Departments, providing general office management and event coordination.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

1. Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
2. Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
3. Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.

Job Duties:

Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.

Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.

Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings

Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.

Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.

Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.

Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO.

General:

Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.

Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.

Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.

Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.

Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.

Respectfully takes direction from CEO.

Other duties as assigned.:

Education and/or Experience :

Master’s in Business Administration required. One to two years’ professional experience in an executive assistant role preferred. Experience with CRM/contact management and Microsoft Office and Outlook is preferred.

Language Skills

Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.

Computer Skills

Job requires specialized computer skills. Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software.

Reasoning Ability :

Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.

KINDLY NOTE:
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD CV TO loracherecruitment@gmail.com and CC lorachejobs@gmail.com. WITH THE SUBJECT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
INSURANCE "BROKER TRAINEE"

Our client, an insurance broking outfit that is about to start operations soonest is in need of "trainee brokers"

REQUIREMENTS:

Good first degree/HND in insurance or any other field. They must have completed the NYSC. Candidates must be sharp, brilliant and sociable. Computer literacy is compulsory.

In addition, candidates must have made up their minds to take up career in the insurance industry. They must be ready to learn and register for the professional examinations in insurance [CIIN] within 6 months of employment.

It is an opportunity for young graduates who are ready to learn and grow in a professional environment.

Send a page cv to alphasmithgroup@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
360 Degrees Value is in need of Corp member with an Engineering background for the position of Research and Development
*Salary: Good

Interested and qualified persons should please send CVs to recruitment@360degreesvalue.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PastorAji(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
debbie sis how are you?

I am sorry I just stumbled on your post. Wishing you a splendid birthday (although it came in late sha)

lots of love

PastorAji (aka The Church Accountant)

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nifesi01(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sis Debbie,pls can I get any environmental health job vacancy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BVNO: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi everyone....
Please I need an urgent response to my question. Please help a sister.

I am in need of an adobe acrobat that has the following features : Merge(Combine) Files, Delete Files, Extract Files, Rotate files, Move files, Read & Write and Reduces files.

Please which of the acrobat has all the features listed above.

Kindly help, I am in a hot seat.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by curiousme1: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adobe professional
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Safari29: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
BVNO:
Hi everyone....

I am in need of an adobe acrobat that has the following features : Merge(Combine) Files, Delete Files, Extract Files, Rotate files, Move files, Read & Write and Reduces files.

Thank you.

download any adobe professional
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Finance Manager in an e-commerce company in Lekki.

Requirements
- Min of 5 years, experience
- must be a qualified chartered accountant or have any other relevant accounting certification.
- Must not be above 38yrs.

Job Description
• To provide an accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and advice and support to inform decision making at all levels
•To ensure that the Chief Executive is appraised of key financial issues that need to be discussed with the Board of Trustees to enable them to fully understand the financial position of the company.
•To support the chief executive and senior team to develop a medium-term financial plan
•To be responsible for all statutory reporting, compliance, annual accounts and VAT, including SORP, SOFA and Charity regulations •
•To work with the office team to develop finance policies and procedures and ensure that these are being consistently followed - including customer and supplier contracts, purchase orders, credit control, and ensuring timely invoicing by suppliers. •
•Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
•Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and capital investment requirements
•Mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
•Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
•Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
•Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
•Create additional analysis and reports as requested by management

Remuneration
200,000 naira monthly

QUALIFIED applicants should forward application to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please I got an interview invite from Health Plus. Please who also did?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
debbie:
U-connect is Recruiting Customer Care Representative/ Sales Agent for a Travel agency.

The CCR/ Sales Executive is responsible for efficient customer service and selling products to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products
o To offer sales advice on products to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Selling skills

Experience
Minimum of 2 years working experience. Preferably telecommunications, Banking or FMCG.

Qualification
o First degree or its equivalent in any discipline.

Added Advantage
o Ability to use Amadeus GDS application proficiently
o Possession of 1-2 years working experience in an IATA recognised travel agency

Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using customer Service/Sales as the subject of the mail.

I applied for this and have been invited for interview. Who's with me?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mustay(m): 5:15am On Jun 25, 2016
BVNO:
Hi everyone....
Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9 and above can do all these.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mrbllymer: 5:23am On Jun 25, 2016
BVNO:
Hi everyone....

Thank you.
download adobe acrobat reader.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Distribution Sub-Station Operators
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND  
Experience 2 years max
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical  

Requirement:

Ideal candidate must have not more than an OND in Engineering with 0-2 years experience.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to recruiter@ikejaelectric.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2016
dmediator555:

Abeg easy ooo.... Do you mean I should relocate ? Abeg , where is your base? Am coming over.
nwanna dats the fact,nwane leave ur dormot enter anoda side, check if u hv uncles or relatives residing lag or better cities, even though everywhere is hard but some places are better
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LegendaryBalogun: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
kaffiey:

I applied for this and have been invited for interview. Who's with me?
Also got an Invite nxt week tuesday 8am
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
LegendaryBalogun:
Also got an Invite nxt week tuesday 8am
Same here......
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
WowJobs has been retained by a leading Group to hire two (2) Product Managers- AC & Cooling. Suitable candidates must have 5 years experience in Product Management (AC & Cooling). The role will be based out of Lagos, Nigeria. Interested candidates may share their profile with me on rita.bandoh@wowjobs.biz
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
WowJobs has been retained by a leading Group to hire two Branch Managers - Ibadan & Onitsha. Suitable candidates must have worked in any of these two locations. Minimum 5 years experience in Sales with 2 years managing branch operations. Interested candidates may share their resume with me on rita.bandoh@wowjobs.biz
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by uc4uandc(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Hi JV Section.

Like the saying goes " Follow who know road"

Today is the Grand Finale of the 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest. Our Beautiful and Intelligent rep from the Job Section is in the finals. Her moniker, IVYY.

Kindly show her unreserved love by making her win this. After all, we ain't all about Job searching wink

Go to the below thread. It should hit FP in a bit

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Just write as follows

I vote Ivyy

CC : NLjega.

Voting commences 10am and ends by 6pm.

Thanks for the love you all.

Abeg make una help her.........its almost time n d number of votes isn't encouraging
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onyenedumicheal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dear Applicant, you are invited for an interview for the position of Customer Service/Sales Representative on Tuesday 28th June 2016 by 8am at U-connect 5 Ogbunike street off Admiralty way(Road 12) Lekki Phase One. Please come with Your CV and Passport Photo. Dress Code is Corporate. 090-2318-2039

Pls is this true and how is their interview.
any information about dem. Pls relate to me Pls. very urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ShillaBen: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
onyenedumicheal:
Dear Applicant, you are invited for an interview for the position of Customer Service/Sales Representative on Tuesday 28th June 2016 by 8am at U-connect 5 Ogbunike street off Admiralty way(Road 12) Lekki Phase One. Please come with Your CV and Passport Photo. Dress Code is Corporate. 090-2318-2039
Pls is this true and how is their interview.
any information about dem. Pls relate to me Pls. very urgent
They are nice....they would make you feel comfortable.Have a wide knowledge of the role you applied for.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kolawoleoladipo: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2016
ADRON HOMES: Dear Applicant, You have been shortlisted for an interview Venue: Goshen house, 260 lagos road, idiroko bus stop, opp govt. college ,ikorodu. Time: 8am Date: Monday, 27th June 2016. Please come along with your Cv

Please, does anyone knows about there Interview questions and What the Pay looks like.. kindly help with any useful info. Cheers.. Happy Sunday
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mcmojo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
You are hereby invited for a test at: Clayfields & Harrow No.1 Engineering Close Off Idowu Taylor Street V/I, Lagos. 29th June 11am. Enquiries: 08170797919

pls who else got dis and is it legit... and any idea on d pay? thanx fam

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.