Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833971 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyoops4u: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
debbie:
http://www.ywcalagos.org.ng/internship-programme-2016/

for those interested in internship.
This is what I saw on the page....
"Interested candidates should e-mail their
application and other documents to
internship@ywcalagos.org.ng on or before[b] June
30, 2016.[/b] Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted."
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by snakie86: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Sanity!Sanity!!Sanity please.......

Let's stop all this bashing, some of us has been a silent follower on this thread and its alarming opening it today and seeing all this instead of normal stuff.

On a personal note, i think the guy did the right thing rather than keeping mute and not attending the interview at all without any reason. My only issue about his mail is that he shouldn't have suggested the means the employer should conduct their interview.

Some years ago when i got a job with one of the multinational fmcg, i was a living witness to how a potential employee can influence how and when he want employer to conduct interview. After going through like 3 stages of recruitment process, it was time for the final interview but i was stuck up with something and couldnt attend the interview, i replied the interview mail that i was a bit busy and not close to Lagos and requested reschedule for a week or two.
I was surprised when they responded if i will be less busy to spend up to two hours to conduct the interview via telephone and i responded in affirmative. The rest is history as i had the final interview via phone for close to two hours, got the job and was surprised virtually most of the recruitment team and management team were familiar with my name when i went to pick my offer letter.

N*B: The recruitment was not an individual one and over 25 people were employed with me and i was the only one given exception.

Sometimes it works when you give employer reason you couldnt attend an interview, they might consider request and find a means that will duit both parties.

9 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rvpbae: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Davide470 pls come and hide all these comments abeg. They are derailing. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CarlJhonson: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
tony1918:
hello room please as anyone applied for a job on jiji and is it safe??

Do not worry, it's safe smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saints2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Too many hidden posts... It is well ooo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highdee3(f): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Got this

We have your contact. Pls attend our 2-hr job test(for Mgt Trainees < 30 yrs in age) on Tuesday, July 5, 2016, at 9.00am. Venue: AIICO Academy, AIICO Pension Mgrs Ltd's building. Plot PC 2, Oba Akran Ave, 2nd Gate Bus-Stop, Ikeja, Lagos. Reqm'ts: your CV+ a biro+photocopies of your credentials. Kindly confirm with your full name to 08022246813. Regards. Sam Akinsulere(FactBase Consulting Ltd; www.factbaseconsult.com).

Please has anyone been there and what there questions like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nollynwa1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please Help a Brother! I need road description from Tall Gate Sango Ota to Nasfat Prayer Ground, Mowe Ogun State.., How do I locate this Place Pls, It is urgent!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by odutolasodiq(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nollynwa1:
Please Help a Brother! I need road description from Tall Gate Sango Ota to Nasfat Prayer Ground, Mowe Ogun State.., How do I locate this Place Pls, It is urgent!
board a bus to oshodi, then board a BRT bus to ojodu berger drop at berger-oke, then take another bus to mowe-ibafo tell the driver u want to alight at NASFAT.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cantona2015: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2016
I subscribed to this thread not quite long (almost 2 months ago) I read about many job vacancies and took my time to apply for those that correspond with my qualifications and Experience, I have gone for two interviews with different companies and move through the hurdles of their hiring process, to the glory of Almighty , one of them called me yesterday to resume work on Monday , My appreciation goes to Debbie and her team for the humanitarian job they are doing here, May the good Lord continue to be with you guys
To those still looking up to God , be tenacious in your search and trust God , your testimony is imminent .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by odutolasodiq(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2016
cantona2015:
I subscribed to this thread not quite long (almost 2 months ago) I read about many job vacancies and took my time to apply for those that correspond with my qualifications and Experience, I have gone for two interviews with different companies and move through the hurdles of their hiring process, to the glory of Almighty , one of them called me yesterday to resume work on Monday , My appreciation goes to Debbie and her team for the humanitarian job they are doing here, May the good Lord continue to be with you guys
To those still looking up to God , be tenacious in your search and trust God , your testimony is imminent .

congrat bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CuteDude53(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2016
please i need internship placement... OND YABATECH,computer engineering... Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nollynwa1(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2016
[God bless you dear, I so much appreciate this. It will be very helpful] board a bus to oshodi, then board a BRT bus to ojodu berger drop at berger-oke, then take another bus to mowe-ibafo tell the driver u want to alight at NASFAT.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.