Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2840882 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Recruiting Graphic Designers for a HR consulting firm
1-3 yrs experience required
HND, BSC ND can apply
Qualified candidates
Send resume and a recent project you have worked on to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Wireless Engineer (NOC)

Job Description/Requirements

Handle 1st level troubleshooting
Have basic system admin skill
Graduate of Computer Sci., Elect Elect or related discipline.
1 year + experience

Application Closing Date
21st September, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@isn.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vince09: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
lexis12:
tomao
bro whats up hw did it go,is it worth it. cos i got friday and am out of town,wasting tp na sin... need ur response asap
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MoJewel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Currently recruiting to fill the following roles:

Credit, Risks and Business Manager: Candidate must have an MBA with a minimum of 5 years experience

Fixed Deposit Marketers: Candidate must have a B.Sc or HND with 2 years experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in a bank

Recovery Officer: Candidate must have studied Law with minimum of 2 years experience

Loan Officer: Candidate must have a minimum of OND with 2 years experience

Internal Control and Audit Officer: Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 3 years experience

Head, Marketing: Candidate must have a B.Sc or HND with a minimum of 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in a bank.

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to moyosore.olanipekun@veritemfb.com using preferred role as subject

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
You connect accept hard copies as well, if you are free just visit the address and you would be given attention ....
Rochero:
PLS HOW DID U APPLIED THROUGH UCONNECT
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rochero(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2016
brightgreat:
You connect accept hard copies as well, if you are free just visit the address and you would be given attention ....
do u mind letting me know their address,thanks a lot.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DennisEche(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
lexis12:
Plz NL, who else got this invite or know what I should be expecting as I was invited for an assessment.
Thanks..

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application for a position at ACE (www.ace.ng). We would like to invite you to our initial assessment round.

We are building Africa’s largest technology-focused logistics platform and looking for amazing people like you to join us. Currently, our team consists of experts from professional and educational experiences spanning a wide range of world-renowned companies and educational institutions.
what did you apply for and when is your interview date.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ladyofpeace(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
debbie:
1. FEMALE BUSINESS MANAGER (GENERALIST)
Responsibilities
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goal
• Represent the company in events, conferences in the absence of the MD
• Drawing up proposals for prospective business presentations
• Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
• Identify, research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.
• Monitor business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing initiatives.
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Maintain positive relationships with clients
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Requirements
• Degree in relevant discipline. A business degree will be an added advantage.
• 5 - 7 years’ experience in managing an organisation.
• Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
• Must be computer savvy
Remuneration is between 250,000 and 300,000 naira
2. HR/ADMIN
Responsibilities
• Manage performance and processes.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Execution of the recruitment process.
• Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
• Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration.
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
• Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
Requirements
• BSc. in relevant discipline
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same capacity
• Adequate knowledge of Performance Management, Reward Management, Payroll and general administration
• Must be computer savvy with good presentation skills
• HR professional certification will be an added advantage
Remuneration is 120,000 naira
3. FRONT DESK/ PA
Responsibilities
• Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
• Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
• Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
• Serves as the first point of contact with the organisation
• Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
• Organising and maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Making travel and guest arrangements
• Providing quality customer service
Qualification and Experience:
• A degree in relevant discipline
• Must be computer savvy
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be smart and presentable
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Remuneration is 70,000 naira
QUALIFIED applications should be forwarded to recruitment@sdhrlimited USING THE POSITION AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ladyofpeace(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Pls ma "the recipient isnt quite right" could u pls correct it,tank u.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director

Duties and Responsibilities
Oversees and manages the flow and exchange of information.
Streamlines interactions with key departments and facilitates initiatives on behalf of the managing director.

Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
A good MBA and Bachelor’s Degree.

Minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years related experience in Renewable Energy/ Valves or Oil and Gas industry.
Must possess good knowledge of Business development, strategy, proven leadership, management, analytical and accounting skills.
Must possess the ability to exercise judgement, initiative and discretion at all times.
Exceptional analytical and communication skills.

Send CVs to astinoconsulting@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
A security company urgently need a somebody lives around Abule Egba axis for immediate employment. Interested person should call Mr Asota on 08164073762.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2016
My Client, a growing business in the media space (marketing communication and content production) has a vacancy in their Accounts department.

Position: Accounts Officer (AO04)
Salary: 100,000

Candidates Specifics
(Knowledge & Skill)

Ability to:
• prepare and maintain book of accounts i.e ledgers, Journals, Vouchers etc.
• to compile and maintain revenue& overhead statements as well as reconciling such statements with respective ledgers
• review and update Property, Plants & Equipment (PPE) register to account for omitted PPE in the books and as well as to calculate monthly PPE depreciation
• prepare weekly finance report for management usage
• prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements by agreeing bank statements balances with cash/bank ledgers
• prepare financial statements schedules and balances i.e.Receivables schedules, Payable schedules, cash schedule, etc
• carry out routine internal audit exercises

(Qualification)
• Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting
• Minimum Experience is 2years
Interested candidates should indicate by sending in their CVs to recruitment@hrwise.com.ng using the code – Accounts Officer (AO04) as the subject - (Very Important).

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
If you want to do some internship or get funded for your biz..attend this program

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
There is an urgent Vacancy for the position of Operations Manager (Oil & Gas) in Lagos.
Operations Manager Responsibilities
Building and leading a cohesive and effective operations team.
Managing performance and overseeing the delivery of timely and quality service.
Designing and implementing suitable operational procedures and procedures in line with best practice and regulatory requirements.
Manage day-to-day of product importation, warehousing and distribution.
Continuous review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
Responsible for creating a highly engaged and results focused working environment for operations team.
Implementation of adequate quality and safety in line with company's policy, regulatory requirements and best practice.
Analyzing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and developing innovative ways to stay ahead.
Managing PP’s relationship with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance.
Liaising with management team and the company’s customers to develop forecast and plan for product supply and distribution.
Effective implementation, execution and monitoring of PP’s operational plan to meet customer and stakeholder’s expectations.
Please note that this job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive listing of duties as other duties may be assigned as required by business needs.
Salary is Between 350k - 520 per month
Requirements
A university degree in Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
A relevant post graduate business qualification (MBA or equivalent tertiary degree).
8 - 10 years’ work experience is required; with at least 3 - 4 years’ experience in O&G management role.
In-depth knowledge of the international petroleum product procurement and shipment logistics.
Possession of a Project Management certification (PRINCE 2, PMI etc.) is an advantage.
A highly innovative and methodical individual with good verbal and written communication skills.
Possession of strong project management and relationship management skills.
Strategic mindset, strong leadership and negotiation skills; enjoys identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in tough business environment.
Interested and suitable candidates should send CVs to pacedgeltd@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2016
debbie:
If you want to do some internship or get funded for your biz..attend this program
Hello, please is the internship only for Unilag students?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2016
there is a number there for you to contact to get more info.....cheers
Emmaesty:
Hello, please is the internship only for Unilag students?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Urgently looking for a Company secretary/HR Admin for our client an Oil and Gas EPC Company in Lagos, Nigeria. The client is looking for someone with below requirement Female ONLY Age : 34 - 38 years Old 5-10 years’ experience in the corporate environment LLB in Law Advanced computer appreciation Smart and vibrant This position is a Permanent job Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
WowJobs has been retained by one of the largest commodities trading companies in Nigeria to assist in the search for a senior candidate to lead finance. The ideal candidate must be a certified CA from India with at least 2 years experience in managing a similar role in Nigeria. The role will be based out of the company's HQ in Lagos. Interested candidates may share their resume with me on Rohan.Mehta@wowjobs.biz
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Urgently looking for a Spar Manager for our client an Oil and Gas EPC Company in Lagos, Nigeria. The client is looking for someone with below requirement Female Only , Age: 30 – 33 Years Old 2-3 years’ experience in hospitality environment B.sc in any related discipline Will be managing 15-20 Staff, in charge of the gym facility Smart and vibrant This position is a Permanent job Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mariojane(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Kevindutch:
Please I need some clarification on this job invite that I got please,let me know if its a legit one...
I've been applying for several jobs so I dont know which company is this...

BServices
You are invited for a Test/Work Briefing on Wed 21/9/16 by 9am at 56B Moleye Str,Behind Total Filling Station Herbert Macaulay Way,Spencer Bus Stop Yaba.A1/0375
run pass TerryG

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
debbie:
Hey D,

You posted a Telecom (Installation) Trainee Job a while back. I sent the link to my cousin who just finished his service.

Well, after all tests and interviews, he got his offer letter two days ago and resumed today.

Debbie, the blessings on you and your family knows no sorrow and your posterity will never lack! Keep at it dear.

I owe the 2 angels 4 cartons of Bobo!!! wink

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Emmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy please add cheese balls,biscuit and pringles to that your bobo....else no way grin grin grin
davide470:
Hey D,

You posted a Telecom (Installation) Trainee Job a while back. I sent the link to my cousin who just finished his service.

Well, after all tests and interviews, he got his offer letter two days ago and resumed today.

Debbie, the blessings on you and your family knows no sorrow and your posterity will never lack! Keep at it dear.

I owe the 2 angels 4 cartons of Bobo!!! wink

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2016
debbie:
Emmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy please add cheese balls, biscuit and pringles to that your bobo....else no way grin grin grin
No wahala ma'am.

I think i can afford that! cheesy

Thank you once again!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rizmo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
LIVE SOLUTION Please who knows about them?
Dear Candidate, Greetings! Your Application was received and treated, Hence, We are pleased to invite you for the scheduled interview session with the HR Dept. on THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2016 at 09.00 hrs. You are requested to bring hard copy of your resume along with previous experience proofs (IF ANY). If you get selected, you will need to undergo the second stage *INDUCTION* after which you will be WORKING with LIVE SOLUTION. VENUE: SUITE 201, 2ND FLOOR PHILEZ PLAZA,2 OSOLO WAY, BESIDE KEYSTONE BANK, OFF MM AIRPORT WAY, 7-8 BUS-STOP, LAGOS.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yes, Come And kissPick A Form From D Office At No. 51/52 Ijaye Rd,ogba Its Urgent..

That's the reply I got wen I sent text to the number..

debbie:
A security company urgently need a somebody lives around Abule Egba axis for immediate employment. Interested person should call Mr Asota on 08164073762.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Alarib(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
debbie:
Document Control Officer needed.

To provide support and supervise the team to ensure tasks are completed accordingly.

First degree in Telecoms Engineering and Computer Science. Excellent Microsoft Office (especially excel and power point), analyse data with all team members, ability to work with one or more team, excellent IT skills, high attention to details and good communication skills. Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.

Please send relevant CVS to ekeewang@gmail.com with the title "Document Control"

hello Debbie.....do you have any idea if this position is taken?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Topmostt:

previous salary, expected salary and how much notice do I need to give my employer if successful.
Hello Topmostt, were you later contacted ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Topmostt: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
ehix89:
Hello Topmostt, were you later contacted ?
I wasn't oo. I tried calling sometime and the woman that answered the phone was just annoying and unfriendly. were you called ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Narelli International Limited is a Real Estate Development and Facilities Management Company that builds AIM Group properties and is also in charge of recruiting professionals for its sister companies, AIM Consultants Ltd., AIM Architects and Engineers Ltd., and AIM Integrated Architects and Consultants Ltd.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Sewage Treatment/Sewage Engineer

Requirements

Interested applicants must possess a minimum 5 years of experience; preference will be given for 10 years experience.

Job Title: Water Pipeline and Distribution Design Engineer

Requirements

Interested applicants must possess a minimum 5 years of experience; preference will be given for 10 years experience.

Job Title: Electrical or Mechanical Building Design Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Infrastructural Design Engineer (Erosion/Gully Etc.)

Requirements

Job Title: Electrical / Mechanical Dams Design Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Dams Rehabilitation Design / Supervision Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Civil/Water Resources Design Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Agriculture Design/Supervision Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Irrigation Design/Supervision Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Water Resources/Irrigation Admin Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Structural Design/Supervision Engineer

Requirements

Job Title: Roads Design/Supervision Engineer

Requirements

Application Closing Date
5th October, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobs@narelli.com

Note: Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Start Craft Limited - A new FM Radio station based in Umuahia, Abia State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Engineer

Requirements

HND/B.TECH with minimum of two years experience in a broadcast outfit.

Job Title: Chief Engineer

Requirements

HND/B.TECH in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering or its equivalent, with minimum of five years experience in a broadcast outfit.

Application Closing Date
5th October, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:startcraftltd@gmail.com
Or
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 2805,
Garki - Abuja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is a group of companies that is registered in Nigeria to provide a wide range of professional services for the industrial, private and government sectors.
AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Chief Technical Officer

Professional Summary

The Chief Technical Officer is saddled with the challenging task managing the tracking unit/department of our company with dynamic cliental base.
He must be adapted to implementing operation procedures and identifying safety risks. Focused must be on applying operation knowledge of vehicle tracking installation, maintenance problem solving and adhering to industry regulations.

​Core Qualifications

Male candidate, 25 to 40 year
4 years cognate experience from reputable tracking/fleet management company
Graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Good IT, strong organizational skill.
Strong understanding of vehicle tracking specification(s), installation, configuration
Fleet management procedures and policies
Strong Adaptation at common vehicle maintenance procedures
Ability to use reporting and data tracking software
Skilled at identifying and resolving maintenance problems
Especially adept at cost-effective preventative maintenance measures
Extensive written and oral communications skills
Strong organizational skills
Good motivational and leadership qualities
The ability to meet targets

Application Closing Date
30th September, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover letter to:hr.manager@aagroupsite.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.