Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829759 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shogz89: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Matrix07:

yes...i used PDF editor and just wrote my name on the signature part.
on your system or your phone?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Matrix07: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
shogz89:
on your system or your phone?
Laptop
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shogz89: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Matrix07:

Laptop
Bro please can we talk, just send me your number you know time is not on my side again
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Matrix07: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
shogz89:
Bro please can we talk, just send me your number you know time is not on my side again
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbyifetomi: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
shogz89:
finding it difficult to fill in anything how are you typing on the form, cos I downloaded the form and I can't find a way to go about typing in letters.

You can use pdf acrobat to fill the form, it has options were you can insert text, signature and many more...It is much easier and faster.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shogz89: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
debbyifetomi:

You can use pdf acrobat to fill the form, it has options were you can insert text, signature and many more...It is much easier and faster.
Thanks,, have used an app on Playstore
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shogz89: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Matrix07:

whatsapp me up on
Thanks bro,, you can take down you number, I have used an app on Playstore
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by An0nimus: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2016
About sending CVs in PDF...

If you can, send both PDF AND .doc/.docx formats of your CV. Sometimes, .doc(x) files lose their formatting in transit or when opened in an older version of Microsoft Word. A PDF file will remain as is across any PDF reader. Sending both can be done in five minutes so no much biggie here. Let the receiver of the email choose the one s/he likes.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Taeewo(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Speeddial:
I just received this from ICHASE

I would like to invite you to attend an interview. Date:Monday 3 October, 2016. Time:11am. Venue:No 255, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite GTBank, Effurun, Delta State. Come along with your original certificates. Please note that successful candidates will undergo an immediate three day training. Come prepare
Its outsourcing company, they recruits for Bet9ja, what did u applied for? I guess Cashier? Prepare for strength and weakness questions. ....U must be prepared as stated cus if qualified, u will start training the next day.. ...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Speeddial(m): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Taeewo:
Its outsourcing company, they recruits for Bet9ja, what did u applied for? I guess Cashier? Prepare for strength and weakness questions. ....U must be prepared as stated cus if qualified, u will start training the next day.. ...
I have even forgotten when and what I applied for, please what's the pay like for the cashier?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Taeewo(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Speeddial:
I have even forgotten when and what I applied for, please what's the pay like for the cashier?
Depending on the location, but it ranges from 40k to 45k and u will still be receiving monthly pension of like 3k to ur IBTC acct.. ..Go with all ur credentials both National I. D or Voters card or International passport cus u will need to open an account with Zenith bank for ur salary.. ....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Speeddial(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Taeewo:
Depending on the location, but it ranges from 40k to 45k and u will still be receiving monthly pension of like 3k to ur IBTC acct.. ..Go with all ur credentials both National I. D or Voters card or International passport cus u will need to open an account with Zenith bank for ur salary.. ....
Ok thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Speeddial(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Taeewo:
I just went through my applications, and I saw that its the cashier was what I applied for. Please is the interview written or oral?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Taeewo(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Speeddial:
I just went through my applications, and I saw that its the cashier was what I applied for. Please is the interview written or oral?
Oral
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Speeddial(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Taeewo:
Oral
ok thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kubany: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
lexis12:
plz wh else got this

Sequel to your job application to WFO Roedl & Partner, please accept this as your formal invite to write a test.

Date: Wednesday, 5 October 2016.

Time: 1 pm.

Venue: WFO Roedl & Partner, 1 Abayomi Durosinmi-Etti Street, Off T.F Kuboye road, beside Ocean Crest School, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Kindly come along with a calculator, two copies of your CV and a passport photo.
plz Nl, help as am not too good at maths grin

Bro. Please how did you apply

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by utchvikky(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2016
I av replied you.m
Memunah:

I know a graduate of Portugese who speaks it well.Just sent a PM..thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chukzy4u(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
please who knows about Rawstone concept services 39A AYILARA, ITIRE Road, OJUELEGBA SURULERE, Lagos ... Are they real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femzey(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
debbie:
We are looking to fill roles at our clients’ in the FMCG (Food) Industry. Interested candidates should send their CVs to vacancies@tusenconsulting.com; Deadline for submission is Wednesday 5th October 2016 at 12Noon

What post specifically,I have hnd mechanical with HSE experience and certifications
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by KennyAyodeji(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
debbie:
we need the service of secretary Job description: answering telephone calls maintaining diaries arranging appointments taking messages typing and word processing filing organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes) managing databases prioritising workloads recruiting, training and supervising junior staff handling correspondence implementing new procedures and administrative systems liaising with relevant organisations coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks Qualification: minimum of Ond in secretarial studies Experience: 1year working as a secretary in a well known establishment Renumeration: Attractive package Interested applicants should apply Application deadline: 20th october, 2016. Send applications to info@basemarineenginering.com
Location please?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TeeteeSho(f): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marketer and sales representative needed

Qualification:18-25yrs
Good at marketing
Male/Female
Honest and loyal

Wages is within #500-#5,000
Some other fringe benefits are involved e.g free meal

Offer closes on the 21st of october 2016
Anyone interested should call/whatsapp :08071564926 for more information
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TeeteeSho(f): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sparkles003:

Interested
Let's discuss on whatsapp:08071564925
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TeeteeSho(f): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
shady2royce:
I'm interested ooo
Let's chat via whatsapp:08071564925
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TeeteeSho(f): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kevindutch:

Pls do you mind sharing the contact, I have interested candidates
Thanks

Contact no:08071564925
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by akoweanoghena(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
please am in need of a bank job.... this is my mail akoweanoghena@outlook.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timmyblast(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
nice job Debbie. i hope to get my job soon. thanks for the good work

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abrahamj12: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vacancy for a security guard at Apapa and international airport, requirement 5.8 feet, primary school testimonial, birth certificate and secondary school result and four passport please contact me on this number 08068751593, location lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Father1988: 6:53am On Oct 02, 2016
otutu123:
200% yahoo yahoo. u beta run for ur life now
scamer
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emoticonist: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2016
HR/HOME LTD: Your profile impressed us, you are invited for a work interview on MON 3/10/16 by 10am @ 58 Bode Thomas Street, beside BH STRIPES near Eko Club, Surulere Lagos

Nairalanders,I got this message today. Please
how genuine is it? It looks like GNLD? Please help oo. I don't want to waste t-fare in this time of recession.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Zirah: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2016
What is HR/Home Ltd, let alone "work interview"? It's not only work interview na interview work. Abeg forget it.

emoticonist:
HR/HOME LTD: Your profile impressed us, you are invited for a work interview on MON 3/10/16 by 10am @ 58 Bode Thomas Street, beside BH STRIPES near Eko Club, Surulere Lagos

Nairalanders,I got this message today. Please
how genuine is it? It looks like GNLD? Please help oo. I don't want to waste t-fare in this time of recession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.