Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830254 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Livebygrace: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
People are really wonderful here.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donejossy87(f): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
SMGRTECH, is an IT firm, invite u fr an interview as graduate trainee by 9am at union home, 61 ikorodu rd onipanu. Pls I really need ur responds. Are they real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mYphhiRes: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello,

Please kindly indicate if you have a self contained apartment to let within the environs of Ikeja/Ojodu-berger/Oshodi. This is urgent please. If you are also leaving your house in these areas, kindly indicate.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eghuan1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
mYphhiRes:
Hello,

Please kindly indicate if you have a self contained apartment to let within the environs of Ikeja/Ojodu-berger/Oshodi. This is urgent please. If you are also leaving your house in these areas, kindly indicate.

Thanks

If interested, there's a room and parlour in the compound am staying in at Alagbole. 100 naira bike from Berger. 180k per annum.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mYphhiRes: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
eghuan1:

If interested, there's a room and parlour in the compound am staying in at Alagbole. 100 naira bike from Berger. 180k per annum.

Please what is the distance to ikeja?
I've sent you a pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eghuan1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
mYphhiRes:

Please what is the distance to ikeja?
I've sent you a pm

Where in Ikeja? You can get a bus or keke directly to Ikeja from Berger. I replied your your message

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by utchvikky(f): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
martinsfm:
Frm agbara get to orile...den enter buses shouting "eko idumota" when u get dr...ask peeps...or better still ask as soon as u enter the eko idumota bus" lagos island is very complex...u wouldn't understand if I direct u...thats why it better u ask..
from orile enter bus going to Cms then ask for Tinubu square,from there take keke to sura
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Udochee:

i don't know if it's late though,
onipanu--ketu--magodo
from onipanu board a ketu-ojota bus, alight @ ketu, cross to the other side of the road & board a keke heading to magodo.remember to inform the keke driver where on cmd road you'll alight. all the best

Oh darling! thank you so much. a bit late, but thank u.....this really helped
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by womanofsteel: 3:33am On Mar 23, 2017
The last time I gave them a call, they asked me if I was interested in a bank sales job, I replied No then they TLD me that they're still working on it. I feel wf shouldn't be trusted so don't put your hopes in them. You can give them a call shaa.
djeuneur:

@womanofsteel please contact me on simplehonestguy1234@yahoo.com thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Slickbishop(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2017
donejossy87:
SMGRTECH, is an IT firm, invite u fr an interview as graduate trainee by 9am at union home, 61 ikorodu rd onipanu. Pls I really need ur responds. Are they real?
It is obvious it is gnld, any place from onipanu is gnld
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by amroyb(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Maxima Productions is currently recruiting Interns with passion for media.

Role: Intern

Requirements:
*Must reside in mushin or gbagada/oworo
*Must be able to communicate fluently in English Language
*Must be smart and agile
*Must be a computer literate

How to apply:
Interested candidates are to forward their Cvs to oyewole.abidemi@maximaproductions.com using intern as the subject of the mail.
or send a SMS to 08178625899 stating his/her full name, location, educational qualification, age.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teymmyt(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
eghuan1:

Hi, please I also need an urgent accommodation around Oregun /Ojota axis, a self con or a standard room.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eghuan1(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
teymmyt:

Hi, please I also need an urgent accommodation around Oregun /Ojota axis, a self con or a standard room.
Thanks

Good day,

Sorry am not an agent. Just that a place is available in my compound which was close to where someone mentioned.

But if I see anything, I will let you know
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kellzykells: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
I am fully aware of the country's recession state, the more reason i decided to take out time to tell young, smart and passionate Nigerians how they can make money by just keeping good relationships with their friends and the friends of those friends.. HOW? A social media which was launched on the 16th of Jan 2017 is very much interested to work with those who wants to change their financial state. This platform was launched to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians that we are suppose to live above money and not the other way round. that is, our ability to relate with a small or large community of friends that can make you achieve both your long or short term goals. They focus on the fact that our real asset for change is people..... that means Nigerians are rich by default as we have number as an advantage. What may surprise you is that it functions like Facebook but with a wallet. How many points can i clearly state out here? let me continue with those interested on whatsapp: 08060958207. Be careful not to conclude so fast until you get the full gist from me and their website. I honestly have and still benefit from them from their launch date till now.... Reach me ASAP

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by athorello(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2017
If you're an experienced male tailor based in PH, contact me for an interesting business discussion and investment opportunity. We're looking towards changing the fashion stratosphere.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Perez007: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2017
debbie:
An FMCG Company requires the services of an Assistant Accountant. Years of experience required is 2-5 years. Only qualified applicants should apply with "Assistant Accountant" as the subject matter to storgoslink@gmail.com.

Applications closes on the 27th of March 2017.

Debbie thanks for the good work.. Please mail me agbonkinaeghosa@gmail.com
I am a mechanical engineering graduate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by purityval(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hi Good day friends.

Please, anybody got an invite from Arkbridge Integrated LTD?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by japro: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
I got this as a text message...... Pls do any one know if they are guenue and What they into........ What to expect From Thier interview and how much they pay....

You are invited for an interview for the position of an IT Engineer with Fareast Mercantile Company Limited at 271 Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island Lagos on Friday March 25th at 2m. Ask to see Titilayo....

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obajoey(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
japro:
I got this as a text message...... Pls do any one know if they are guenue and What they into........ What to expect From Thier interview and how much they pay....

You are invited for an interview for the position of an IT Engineer with Fareast Mercantile Company Limited at 271 Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island Lagos on Friday March 25th at 2m. Ask to see Titilayo.

Chai bro, You don hammer.. cheesy
You better start preparing.
http://www.fareastmercantile.com/

They are the one producing/distributing products like geisha, ovaltine, colgate toothpaste, Quaker, vita-milk etc.
I don't know how much they pay, but I have been following them bumper to bumper for accounting positions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlossomBright(f): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good afternoon house,please how do I get to this direction from IJAIYE. Thank you.

RCCG Lily Of The Valleys Chapel
31, Olatunde Onimole Str, by Princeton School, Off Adelabu Str, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by flywheel(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
japro:

You are invited for an interview for the position of an IT Engineer with Fareast Mercantile Company Limited at 271 Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island Lagos on Friday March 25th at 2m. Ask to see Titilayo.
Please how did u apply for that position?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by alaricsaltzman: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
A fast growing Nigerian blog is seeking a writer who can come up with at least 4 creative articles weekly. Preferred candidate should be able to write error-free articles, as you will be your own editor.

Requirements
Candidate must be a Lagos resident.
Must know the in and out of the city.
Candidate must also have an interest in street photography.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to xtyzeb@gmail.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by NoToPile: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
BlossomBright:
Good afternoon house,please how do I get to this direction from IJAIYE. Thank you.

RCCG Lily Of The Valleys Chapel
31, Olatunde Onimole Str, by Princeton School, Off Adelabu Str, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

I believe you can find your way to oshodi, from oshodi take Ojuelegba from ojuelegba or barracks by the BRT bus take keke going to orile bode Thomas (dont enter orile- costain) drop at bode Thomas junction and take a bike to that RCCG or better still the princeton school.Its treakaable about 10minutes walk if you pass through the census market.

If you want to walk from the bode Thomas junction after alighting from the vehicle you follow your right, you will see one Nigerian film village, continue walking, you will see NYsc secretariat and a police station ,opposite the police station there's a small market, pass through the market to the other side, its a short cut once you come out you are on olatunde onimole, once you look up you will see one of the gates of Princeton.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by YNWA1: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
athorello:
If you're an experienced male tailor based in PH, contact me for an interesting business discussion and investment opportunity. We're looking towards changing the fashion stratosphere.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by benjanjo1: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Anoneism:
Please help.

I received a call from softcom Ltd yesterday to come for an interview by 1pm today.

I checked them out on Google but got nothing really convincing from their website.

Does anyone here knows anything about them?

I received a similar call, but honestly, i don't remember applying for the job neither can i recall what i applied for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlossomBright(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
NoToPile:

I believe you can find your way to oshodi, from oshodi take Ojuelegba from ojuelegba or barracks by the BRT bus take keke going to orile bode Thomas (dont enter orile- costain) drop at bode Thomas junction and take a bike to that RCCG or better still the princeton school.Its treakaable about 10minutes walk if you pass through the census market.

If you want to walk from the bode Thomas junction after alighting from the vehicle you follow your right, you will see one Nigerian film village, continue walking, you will see NYsc secretariat and a police station ,opposite the police station there's a small market, pass through the market to the other side, its a short cut once you come out you are on olatunde onimole, once you look up you will see one of the gates of Princeton.

Thanks so much. Its a perfect disruption for me. God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by japro: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by arthurshelly: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello,

You are invited for an interview for the position of a Business Development Officer on Friday, 24th March, 2017 at Resource Intermediaries Limited, 23A Bashorun Okunsanya Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos by 10:00a.m.

Kindly come along with a copy of your CV and ask to see Niyi.

Kindly acknowledge availability by replying to 08035679731.

Please house my brother received this text...please how genue are they?GNLD or its marketing job?help a brother
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adveert002: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=eghuan1 post=54851688]

Where in Ikeja? You can get a bus or keke directly to Ikeja from Berger. I replied your your message[/quote......but u will be sending 20k on transport of not more........i stay in Alagbole.. .....i woke in Ikeja.... ...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adveert002: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=eghuan1 post=54851688]

Where in Ikeja? You can get a bus or keke directly to Ikeja from Berger. I replied your your message[/quote
......but u will be spending 20k on transport if not more........i stay in Alagbole.. .....i woke in Ikeja.... ...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eghuan1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=adveert002 post=54876494][/quote]

Can you enlighten me on how you do that. Alagbole to Berger is 100 naira while Bergerto Ikeja is 150 naira. To and fro 500 nair.

That's 2500 a week and 10k a month. So how do you do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.