Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835180 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Spazwik:
Check www.zoom9ja.com
wow.
nice one.
thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

wow.
nice one.
thanks.

Google map could assist too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2017
abumeinben:

Google map could assist too
i know
it not efficient good enuff.
i need app that will tell you pay N100 from point A junction to point B buststop, underbridge festac yaba.... e.t.c
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
i know
it not efficient good enuff.
i need app that will tell you pay N100 from point A junction to point B buststop, underbridge festac yaba.... e.t.c

grin

Really?
Transport fare is fixed?

The site isn't bad o, but I think it's enhanced based on gmap
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 3:37am On Mar 29, 2017
debbie:
A leading real estate development company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with International affiliations is urgently seeking to fill the following roles:
ROLE #1. COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE

Experience: 1 - 2 years
Academic qualification: BSc

Candidate will be responsible for:
1. Copyrighting and proofreading all company print and digital materials.
2. Developing content in the form of proposals, case study materials, blogs & articles by engaging/ liaising with the team and client(s).

Candidate must possess the following skills:
I. Copyrighting
ii. Proofreading
iii. Attention to details
iv. excellent communication skills

ROLE #2. SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE

Experience: minimum of 1 year
Academic qualification: BSc

Candidate will be responsible for:
Scheduling appointments with key decision makers within “targeted” companies

Candidate must have a good dress sense, must be confident with excellent communication skills.

Interested candidates should forward updated CVs to alexandernelsonjobs@elderadvisory.onmicrosoft.com using the applied position as the subject of the mail.

Dear Debbie....good morning. please check the email address of this opening again. thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dania30(f): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
abumeinben:
@dania30
So.you too dey hustle greener pastures? grin
Choi! who this.lol
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
dania30:

Choi! who this.lol

Na stalker wey I be, plus a potential boifwend grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abosedee: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Hi everyone,I got the email below,Is anyone familiar with the company?

Sequel to your application for the position of a research executive
trainee, you are hereby invited for an interview by 10:00am on Thursday
30th March, 2017 at Response and Strategic Marketing Limited

Address: 45, Oluwaleyimu Street, off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos

Kindly indicate your availability by acknowledging this mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mylove4God(f): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Abosedee:

They are real. It is a marketing research company. That is all I know about them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Abosedee:

Go and excel, prepare on business maths, current economic trends, essay writing and you can add the rest.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abosedee: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks to everyone that has replied but it says interview,do i have to prepare for a test too?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omalichababy: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
ceecee0703:
PLEASE DEAR I JUST SENT MY CV NOW AM CHISOM. I STAY ON THE MAINLAND BUT HAVE A PLACE TO STAY ON THE ISLAND. THANKS

@cutehector,pls am al so interested in the job and hv just sent my c.v, wth d name Ifeoma. Pls reply, thanks a lot.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Currently looking to speak to experienced professionals in commercial operations within the power sector. Basic requirements are an extensive understanding and skills in procurement, supply chain management, cost estimation, logistics and project risk analysis for large utility projects with at least 8 years experience.

Interested candidates should kindly send in an updated copy of their CV to: power@energitalent.com using the subject 'Head, Commercial'

N.B - Only QUALIFIED candidates would be contacted.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omalichababy: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
@ Cutehector,pls I am interested in the job, and hav just sent my c.v, wth the name Ifeoma. Pls I hope you can help me. Thanks alot

Cutehector:
Office Assistant needed:

Minimum OND (lower credit...at least) in any field of study

Ages 23-30years

Send CV to careers@frangipanigroup.com.ng or
@Suit D221 Ikota Shopping Complex, beside VGC. Lekki-Ajah

Job Location:
Ajah - Lagos

Salary: Negotiable based on experience

Pls mention me also after u have sent in ur CVS..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Job vacancy: Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

Company: Medsaf Company

Job description
Medsaf is a pharmaceutical technology company located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We are looking for a young, vibrant and tech-savvy pharmaceutical sales rep to expand our business development program. Medsaf is Nigeria's first technology procurement company. We help pharmacies and hospitals purchase and manage their medications in one place. You don't have to have a B.Pharm or M.Pharm from a leading Nigerian University, but that can help. This is not your average representative role. You will be an integral member of the Medsaf Team and work closely with the warehouse management, research and development, accounting, marketing, and procurement teams. There is a lot of room for growth and responsibility. We need innovative out of the box thinkers with a high execution ability. You must be a go-getter! If you have vast relationships with pharmacies and hospitals within Lagos that can help but isn't crucial. You also must have management experience or be able to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and create systems. We are willing to compensate you greatly if you can meet the challenge!

Some Requirements:
*Must have completed NYSC
*Prior Management Experience
*Transportation

Email your resume to: admin@medsaf.com

Subject of mail: Senior pharmaceutical sales representative
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by live4christ: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Be informed that you have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with PG SERVICES on Thur 30/3/17 @ 11,Adebowale str. Mende, Maryland by 9am REF:102220 08180525999.Are they genuine and how can I get their from egbeda
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DejiB(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Urgently needed.
I need a Technician with good experience in air-conditioning,Electrical wiring and maintenance and plumbing for immediate employment. The salary is attractive. If you meet these requirements. Whatsapp me on 08061676972.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stevegreatest: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
please pals how do i locate this address from mile2

You are hereby invited for an interview. The interview will take place at Kots catering Nigeria Limited, 91 Oduduwa Crescent, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos tomorrow. 10:00am . Please confirm your availability.

thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omotessie(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
@ austinosita Currently looking to speak to experienced professionals in commercial operations within the power sector. Basic requirements are an extensive understanding and skills in procurement, supply chain management, cost estimation, logistics and project risk analysis for large utility projects with at least 8 years experience.

Interested candidates should kindly send in an updated copy of their CV to: power@energitalent.com using the subject 'Head, Commercial'

N.B - Only QUALIFI . I applied for d above post, pls kindly look into my cv. Thx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Female Client Service Representative
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job FieldCustomer Care

Position Summary
Perform daily operations, client service, social media and reporting duties. Provide account information to clients and management. Provide research data. Clerical duties such as: handling telephones, mailing, filing, and processing forms. Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.

Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities

Excellent written, research and verbal communication skills.
Strong Social Media Protools Management and Photography
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills
Selfmotivated with a key eye for detail.
Basic knowledge of graphics and report generation
Experience
Startup experience is a plus but not mandatory
Education
Bachelors Degree

Other Qualifications

Lives within the Lekki, Ikoyi, VI, Ajah axis
Any certifications is an added advantage
Pass any applicable pre and post employment tests.
Remuneration
N60,000/month
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job FieldCustomer Care

Position Summary
Perform daily operations, client service, social media and reporting duties. Provide account information to clients and management. Provide research data. Clerical duties such as: handling telephones, mailing, filing, and processing forms. Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.

Experience
Education
Bachelors Degree

Other Qualifications

Remuneration
N60,000/month

No link to apply or mail to send to?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorryaboutthat
exotiqueify:

No link to apply or mail to send to?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omotessie(f): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
@ Ugonjny. Pls I just appllied for the post of Haulage Manager. Name is Adeyemi Chinaka. Pls kindly treat with compassion, Thx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ceecee0703(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
UgoNJNY:
I need someone that is very honest, mature and hardworking to manage a big haulage company. Must have ownership mindset. Experience is important but not everything. Honesty is everything!!! please send CV to enemuo@comcast.net.
sent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by live4christ: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Be informed that you have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with PG SERVICES on Thur 30/3/17 @ 11,Adebowale str. Mende, Maryland by 9am REF:102220 08180525999.Are they genuine and how can I get their from egbeda
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omalichababy: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
@Pojo. No links to send applications to.
Pojomojo:
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job FieldCustomer Care

Position Summary

Experience
Education
Bachelors Degree

Other Qualifications

Remuneration
N60,000/month
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
efjakes@gmail.com
omalichababy:
@Pojo. No links to send applications to.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Graduate Trainee Accounts (Location –Lagos).
Incumbent MUST have BSC/HND in Accounting/Accountancy/Finance/Banking & Finance with second class upper division from a recognised University/Polytechnic.
Candidate should not be more than 28years by Dec 2017.
0 – 2 years work experience only.
Qualified candidates ONLY apply to: graduatetrainee@eunisell.com using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail, on or before 5pm on Friday March 31, 2017.

Only qualified candidates will be invited for aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
A Retailer of fashion accessories at the Palms Mall, Ring Road Ibadan urgently need to recruit Sales Supervisor (Bsc, HND), Sales Representative (O'Level, OND). This position is open to females only between the age of 23 & 33yrs old. Applicant must be ready to resume immediately. Salary: Sales Supervisors = N50,000 and Sales Representatives = N36,000. The job is Sales job in a modern shop. Applicants must be good looking, Smart, Intelligent and be able to communicate in English properly. Interview for this position is tomorrow at the Palms Mall, Ring Road, Ibadan by 10am. Come to the interview with hard copy of your CV.Add: Applicants can call: 07036201650 for details.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
VACANCY FOR KANO OFFICE

A well-established organization that specializes in the retail and wholesale of premium building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria with headquarters in Lagos is recruiting to fill the following positions for its new office in Kano:

1.A Cashier & Showroom Attendant

The Cashier & Showroom Attendant will be responsible for receiving payments directly from customers, collating and preparing a report of daily purchases, assisting and educating the clients in their process of product selection.

Qualifications:
a.) Minimum of a National Diploma in Accounting or Economics
b.) Well dressed and presentable
c.) Excellent communication skills. Should be able to speak English and Hausa fluently
d.) Intelligent and well mannered (courteous)
e.) Preferably female
Salary: N50, 000-N55, 000

2. A Storekeeper
The storekeeper will be responsible for making sure that the goods in the warehouse are well arranged, maintained and accounted for. The storekeeper will also issue items to the customers in a timely manner.
Qualifications:
a.) Minimum of a National Diploma in any field
b.) Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a storekeeper’s role, and must be proficient with stock card maintenance.
c.) Should be able to speak English and Hausa fluently
d.) Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and numerical skills.
e.) Must be very presentable and polite.
f.) Preferably male
Salary: N50, 000-N55, 000

3.An Assistant Storekeeper
Qualifications:

a.) Minimum of an SSCE.
b.) Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in an assistant storekeeper’s role.
d.) Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and numerical skills.
e.) Preferably male

Salary: N35, 000- N40, 000

4.A Driver
Qualifications:

a.) Minimum of an SSCE.
b.) Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a corporate driver and must be extremely knowledgeable of the road network in Kano.
d.) Must have a valid driver’s license.
e.) Must be extremely knowledgeable about Lagos road networks.
f.) Must be a mature family person.

Salary: N40, 000- N45, 000

Please send CVs to vacancies.lrn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
VACANCY – SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER

Vacancy exist for the position of Sales Operations Manager in an FMCG Company based in Lagos.

Job holder will have responsibility for coordinating sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes; monitoring daily and weekly national sales statistics, monthly/periodic sales achievement and year-to-date- sales analysis. He will also be responsible for calculating and recommending quarterly transport rebate to trade customers and distributors.

Interested candidates must possess minimum HND, BA or B.Sc. in any of the Social Sciences and must have minimum 5 years field sales experience plus additional 3 years (minimum) working in Sales Operations of similar organisations.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs as Word Documents attached to their emails and sent to zidmaresourcing@yahoo.co.uk not later than Friday, April 7, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
We are looking to hire ambitious sales staff who is ready to make significant contribution to the growth and success of the business and be rewarded for it. Must have skills to communicate, close sales directly and through channels. Please your CV now to ethnos@ethnosit.net

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.