Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831019 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
Dammyllionaire:

I was at Fosad on Thursday, on my was back home I got a message from them to go to cornerstone insurance the next day but another message was send to me at evening that the interview has been cancelled and that a new date will be communicated to me. I'm now surprised to see your post about the location of cornerstone insurance here because I thought the cancellation was for all of us.
what position did u apply for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
tenebero:

what position did u apply for

Adm support personnel, what about U?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 4:04pm On May 02, 2017
Adebola15:

Same here I was also called the on Friday if I got the message that the new date will be communicated to me
what position did you apply for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
Dammyllionaire:

Adm support personnel, what about U?
I was invited for store keeper
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 5:06pm On May 02, 2017
Blessedgurl:
http://parl.ecowas.int/en/careers/

Apply for Bilingual Communication Assistant

U should look it up

cc: jadarmani
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
Good evening. Pls does anyone here know how I can get to Akin Ogunlewa street, Victoria Island from Ajah. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 5:45pm On May 02, 2017
Blessedgurl:
http://parl.ecowas.int/en/careers/

Apply for Bilingual Communication Assistant

cc: jadarmani

Thanks @Alexck I thought I quoted her.

U wlc ma'am
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
An oil and gas company seeks CVs from only experienced technical professionals for the roles stated below.

1. Senior Process Engineers
2. Supervisor condensate/Gas evacuation
3. Senior Petroleum Engineer

CVs should be sent before 2nd May, 2017 to: omotola_olagunju@mtransformation.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adebola15: 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
tenebero:

what position did you apply for

Admin support officer
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Excelj: 6:15pm On May 02, 2017
anakac:
Good evening. Pls does anyone here know how I can get to Akin Ogunlewa street, Victoria Island from Ajah. Thanks.

Take a vehicle going to obalende or oshodi or cms drop at sand field. Use the pedestrian to the other side. Take a bike or keke for 50 bucks. It's not far inside. Which coy is that? Ice-cool contracts?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
Madam Debbie permit me to post this here

A friend urgently need car wash attendees to replace his staffs that left based on school resumption....

Applicant should reside around new garage/odo-ona elewe/asipa Ibadan.

QUALIFICATION

SSCE/PART-TIME Student

U can inform younger ones or friend

Call the number below

0806 168 8605

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
lsoul:
pls any idea of OLD mutual advisor role?
Its marketing for life insurance. Pay is 20k. No matter how horrible u do in the interview, dey ld take u.lol. If u r not interested in insurance marketing, bera dont waste ur time

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:33pm On May 02, 2017
A Transport/Depot Operations Manager is needed by a multinational company.

10 years experience in supply chain or logistics is required, specifically involving trucks loading.

careerpartnerng@gmail.com
currently recruiting for the role of Property Business Develoment Manager. for a real estate firm. Relevant experience of minimum of 5 years is required. Salary is negotiable.

Interested candidates should please send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using the role as the subject of the mail. The role is quite urgent. Thank you
URGENT VACANCY:
Our client is a prowess competitor in Paints Manufacturing Nigeria and is currently looking to recruit a Male Store Keeper,Marketers with the following requirements:

- BSc ,HND & ND in Accounting,Business Administration,Marketing or related courses.
- Minimum experience of 1year and above.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have a good knowledge of accounting
- Should be between the ages of 22-35years

Candidate who meet the following requirements should send their CV to hr.presidentpaintsnigltd@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
Role: Executive Secretary

Industry: Oil & Gas

Reports to: Secretary General.

Role Purpose:

Responsible for building and sustaining relationship across the Nigerian landscape including gas value chain member companies, regulatory agencies, the National Assembly, Government agencies and parastatals, international and local associations and organisation dealing with petroleum matters in general and gas matters in particular.

Requirements:

1. Commercial/Technological or legal background

2. At least 15 years Post-graduate experience of which 10 must have been in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry.

3. Well developed interpersonal skills, organisational ability and able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.

4. Sound knowledge of the workings of the Nigerian oil & gas industry.

5. A good network of contacts and the personality to open doors and secure commitments of highly placed industry and government personalities.

6. A good knowledge of ICT, financial and contractual transaction plus events management would be a plus.

Remuneration & Benefits

1. 750,000 naira monthly

2. Official car plus driver

3. Health Insurance

Mode of Application:

Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Cv to:
fergusone@humanleadershipresources.com indicating role applied for as the subject of the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of ‘Head, Accounts’ for a client in the financial services sector. The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.

Interested and QUALIFIED candidates should send their CVs to info@syojconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2017
A leading organization is seeking application for the position of Head of Sales for Outsourcing.

The ideal candidate should have 8 – 10years experience, with at least 3 at senior manager level, a portfolio of contacts/quality network and clout.

Interested candidates are requested to send their CV's to wemimoakeju@gmail.com on or before May 3rd, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Its marketing for life insurance. Pay is 20k. No matter how horrible u do in the interview, dey ld take u.lol. If u r not interested in insurance marketing, bera dont waste ur time
Lol@not matter how horrible...Anytime you see 'Advisor', "Assurance', 'Pension' you know you have to grow wings.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akudorose: 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
Naija......una no go kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akudorose: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol@not matter how horrible...Anytime you see 'Advisor', "Assurance', 'Pension' you know you have to grow wings.

Naija.....una no go kill person grin grin grin grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gmacnoms(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2017
Please Friends, I need any info on Wexpose. I got an invite for the role of costumer Service Officer. Any info You have on them, kindly share
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lsoul: 9:48pm On May 02, 2017
sugarcoatted:

lool
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by electricpole(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2017
realone2012:
No, it's May 2nd.
how was the interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kaze4blues(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2017
Please I got this message and I want to know if it's real.

I'm in Osun state. I want to know before travelling down to Lagos. Thank u

You are invited for Interview as;
INVESTMENT EXECUTIVE

Company: Oxford Comm.Services Int.l Limited.
Address: 3rd Avenue, A Close,Plot 140, Opp. Dominion Cathedral,Gowon Estate, Egbeda.Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jeffery23: 6:31am On May 03, 2017
kaze4blues:
Please I got this message and I want to know if it's real.

I'm in Osun state. I want to know before travelling down to Lagos. Thank u

You are invited for Interview as;
INVESTMENT EXECUTIVE

Company: Oxford Comm.Services Int.l Limited.
Address: 3rd Avenue, A Close,Plot 140, Opp. Dominion Cathedral,Gowon Estate, Egbeda.Lagos

yes it is, its a marketing job, dy re into real estate

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Calendermokola: 7:24am On May 03, 2017
Hello .

Please ., I am willing to start my career in an Audit firm or a Finance institution . I'm a partly qualified accountant (Finals). I require your assistance

My email is : Calendersango@gmail.com

Thank you

Cc eremy Debbie pls help share
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2017
Kindly help confirm if these invites are Legit. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2017
fabregas04:
Kindly help confirm if these invites are Legit. Thanks.
It should be. I think it is a recruitment agency, considering the requirements. Browse Google. The site is online.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 9:24am On May 03, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please how do I get to Cele from Obalende?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:30am On May 03, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Good morning everyone. Please how do I get to Cele from Obalende?
Get to Oshodi from obalende. From Oshodi, board a bus going to cele/mile2. It a highway, so it shouldn't be more N50 or 100 at most

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.