Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832200 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2017
Urgently needed
A female Supermarket Supervisor. Must be a degree holder. Lives around ikoyi/Island or not too far way from Dolphin Estate. Accommodation available. Experience is a plus.
A male accountant. Must have experience in serious accounting business. Must be a degree holder. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools. Knowledge of quick books is a plus.
A driver with two years driving experience is also needed.
Send your cv to 3matventuresltd@gmail.com or call 08061655407
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harjet(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
Sociologie:
Please I need any HR Jobs paid/unpaid to startup Career in Lagos (on the Island or Mainland).
I am a graduate of Sociology with post NYSC one year experience,am highly personable and organized wit focus on providing excellent and courteous services. I have a Strong analytical skill, result oriented, fast learner and excellent computer proficiency skills (Microsoft office suite),I had my Training in Network Engineering (MCSE) and I am a member of CIPM.

thank you!
If u're on twitter, follow sesewa

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femolala001(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2017
Looking for job desperately. Please anybody shud help. I am a graduate. I dont wanna commit suicide!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2017
femolala001:
Looking for job desperately. Please anybody shud help. I am a graduate. I dont wanna commit suicide!

Maybe you think that if you use this line,people will be sympathetic.

But the truth is 99% don't care

Because you are a graduate and unemployed, you feel your condition is equivalent to death? Rubbish

Do you know how many unemployed people view this thread with hopes everyday?

Do you know how many breadwinners refresh this page daily,and yet they still believe it must be better someday?

Nonsense angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Orubebe01: 9:21am On May 08, 2017
good morning. please has anyone that attended an interview with me @ bizsolutions group ,36 kujore st ojota been called to start work?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2017
Jazmiynne:

What exactly makes it a lie? undecided
Two times 'that amount' is 100k... So what is special about earning 100k and still looking for a job?

That you feel it's good enough an amount doesn't mean that it is. I earn same with some additional benefits and bonuses some other person would term as nice and yet I'm madly looking for a job. Everyone has their reason why they are job searching. Some for the money, some for passion/fulfillment, some for higher portfolio, some for better working environments, etc.

So don't just come online to rubbish someone's reality statement just cos it sounds strange to you. Besides, depending on how much career driven you are. .. By the time you earn that amount and pay for certifications here and there you'd fast realise it isn't really so much money after all.
Lol. This is what Joblessness and Poverty do to us. Lol. At a point you'd see every rich person as a ritualist. Lol. No hard feelings, bro.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Allstrasse: 9:28am On May 08, 2017
femolala001:

Can you sell fmcg goods. You could earn as little as 20,000 and as much as 50,000.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2017
cris83:
Good day nairalanders. I have been searching for a job since I completed my masters 3 years ago to no avail.
It's frustrating and @ the point of losing my mind. I have an MSc degree in Petroleum Geoscience while my first degree is Geology. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated or advice. I'm in my early 30s now.
I have sent my CVs countless times and even sent it for rewriting and yet not one interview.
You'd need to rewrite your CV and more importantly, whenever you apply for a Job, attach an Application letter to the CV. Write different application letters for different roles. First I think there's something in your CV putting them off.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2017
femolala001:
Plase help a brother. I heard VIC lawrence and associates recruites for companies. Please hw true is it amd what are my chances?? Thanks!
Yes, they do. I've been trying to submit through their site for weeks down but it seems its down. Get their physical location through Google.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2017
izzou:

Because you are a graduate and unemployed, you feel your condition is equivalent to death? Rubbish

Do you know how many breadwinners refresh this page daily,and yet they still believe it must be better someday?

Nonsense angry
Lolololol. You got bars! If it hurts it could be the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by electromagnito: 9:54am On May 08, 2017
femolala001:
bro I felt same thing before now not untill I attended globacom test and I saw people in my shoes as well.... I have even drop my CV in Nairaland before, I had to reconstruct.... Am still jobless but one thing I thankGod for his am alive so there is hope

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osytex: 10:23am On May 08, 2017
crazymom:
Pls house, I will like to know if this invite is authentic, thanks.

After due review of CV,you have been selected for an interview by the HRW in our office;98,Palm Avenue,Beside Methodist Church, Mushin, on Monday 08/5/17 by 9am

I got same text but in a more packaged way. text came in 1am. I don't trust it though.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jazmiynne: 10:23am On May 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. This is what Joblessness and Poverty do to us. Lol. At a point you'd see every rich person as a ritualist. Lol. No hard feelings, bro.

Hi please I don't understand why you quoted me. What's the correlation between your post and my mention? sad
And btw, I'm female
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walexsho(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2017
walexsho:
Has anyone recently been to isontechnologies, I need an information that can be of help before setting out to submit the hardcopy of my cv.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by thatsincerechic(f): 10:50am On May 08, 2017
I wonder why there is no job in warri.
Been searching for a job since last year after I relocated from Lagos .
its terrible when you look at your self in the mirror and all you see is the career personality that you have built fading away before your very eyes .
A working class woman that has now become an hair stylist who offers home service and gets 1000naira and sore fingers for almost a days job .BTW one does not get offers every day.
its terrible , depressing I must say.
when one cannot support the family in any way
Where one has to ask for money for almost everything, down to sanitary pads.
the lord is my strength.
Mrs O.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2017
Jhenny:
The first invite is a marketing job. I was there last week for an interview for d same title. Got there and found out it was a marketing job. Simple test and u get interviewed right away. I didn't take d offer sha. 5 million naira target monthly for 80k. They are into real estates by d way.
same as me.. I was there last week.. Was also offered 85k..bur I rejected it..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmylee097: 10:59am On May 08, 2017
hello pls have u heard any thing from these guys
Abosedee:
Good morning everyone,i applied on sunday and got this response today.

Many thanks for your interest in Stanbic IBTC. We received your application in response to a vacancy for the role of Business Development Executive at Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited.
As part of our first level screening, you will be required to complete the table below and also forward a PDF Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing your cadre/grade for each job function as stated on your CV.

Does anyone know what this job entails?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Samuelasiwaju(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2017
I got an invite from Grandlead Heritage ltd for an interview for the role of sales and marketing officer(SMO) at  5, Surulere ibdustrial Estate, Adeniyi jobes ikeja lagos on  Wednesday 10th of May, 2017 by 9:30am
Wu else got this and how real is it.....pls i dnt want to waste mi tfare cus m cumin frm outsyd lag
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2017
Mido03:
I also got the Alphafemme mail too, but I was scheduled for 13th. Please keep me posted when u go tomorrow. Thanks
was there earlier today. U will be given a questionnaire to fill followed by a brief interview. Fair enough, the salary is contained in the questionnaire which makes it easier for you to decide whether to accept it or not.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by forcomments: 11:34am On May 08, 2017
Due to continuous growth, an upscale restaurant in Ikorodu has the following urgent vacancies for brilliant, intelligent and business oriented candidates.

1. Female Sales Supervisor - Minimum of OND Holders, Must be an extrovert and charismatic
2. Female Cashiers - Maximum of OND holders
3. Waiters: Two vacancies (Male Only)- SSCE
4. Drivers: Valid driver's license.

Please note that these vacancies are for candidates who reside in Ikorodu or would love to work in Ikorodu

Interested candidates to apply immediately to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vels(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2017
fabregas04:
was there earlier today. U will be given a questionnaire to fill followed by a brief interview. Fair enough, the salary is contained in the questionnaire which makes it easier for you to decide whether to accept it or not.

How much is the salary..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femolala001(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2017
Allstrasse:

Can you sell fmcg goods. You could earn as little as 20,000 and as much as 50,000.
Pls explain more on d goods
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femolala001(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2017
captainking:
same as me.. I was there last week.. Was also offered 85k..bur I rejected it..
Why una reject am na?? At least u will earn 80k for some months and leave!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femolala001(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2017
electromagnito:
bro I felt same thing before now not untill I attended globacom test and I saw people in my shoes as well.... I have even drop my CV in Nairaland before, I had to reconstruct.... Am still jobless but one thing I thankGod for his am alive so there is hope
Its not as if i dont get jobs. But d pay is meagre.. imagine 30k job monthly for a graduate!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femolala001(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2017
izzou:

Nonsense angry
So nobody cares if i commit suicide. Ok. Wait until i post my suicide pictures here!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tenebero: 12:56pm On May 08, 2017
khatea:

Hello dear, pave ur way to iyana ipaja where u will board a bus going to ikotun and anoda from ikotun to cele express, tell d conductor u r alighting at chemist bus stop and locate d no u r going to. I stay in chemist

haba dats very Israelite of a journey na...from ajegunle enter mile 2 #50-#70 from mile 2 enter oshodi and drop at cele bustop #50-#100 from cele u can enter either ago or jakande gate and drop at chemist bus stop #50. den u locate d address number
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ohluwanome(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2017
femolala001:

So nobody cares if i commit suicide. Ok. Wait until i post my suicide pictures here!

Suicide is not the way out bro.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2017
femolala001:

So,you will rise up from the grave, post the pictures, and go back?

Wonderful

grin

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2017
vels:

How much is the salary..
40k.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gmacnoms(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2017
femolala001:

pls don't. I bet u a lot of persons get dat thought somtyms, even me. But hey!!!!!!!!! I'm so talented to be wasted. If people succeed, den me too, i'l get to d top. Jst kip ur head up, never stay lonely, move out and pray often. Trust me, u'l become so great in due time. If u can make it this far, u can make it farther

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.