Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831809 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dilyschigo(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2017
debbie:
enter bus going to obalande from ajah...when you get there ask of the taxi going to ikoyi and when you get to the park where they load..tell them you are going to glover and you will be showed the one going that route. ...tell the driver the place you are stopping. .cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dilyschigo(f): 11:20am On May 29, 2017
asid:

From,Ojuelegba take a bus going to Ikeja, tell the conductor you will be getting off at police college, its by the road
. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Wandeshelr(f): 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Dilyschigo post=56984603][/quote]

Hello house
pls help a sister, pls is it authentic?

MAGDALA NIG invites you for an oral assessment with the HR EXECUTIVES on by at 5,Oke close,off POLICE POST,Oregun,Ikeja,lagos.

Google didn't help. Pls I hope they aren't ritualists or GNLD!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2017
Lol, looks likely... post not stated, too many capital letters, guess drs ntn substantial abt dem on google
Wandeshelr:

Hello house

MAGDALA NIG invites you for an oral assessment with the HR EXECUTIVES on by at 5,Oke close,off POLICE POST,Oregun,Ikeja,lagos.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abiolakreations(f): 2:03pm On May 29, 2017
Who else got an interview invite from ebonylifetv for the position of media sales executive
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
AmazingAngel:

Please can someone give me a description
Take a bus going to Ajah/Ilaje, at Ajah or ilaje you enter a bus going to Falomo. Ask for the said address when you get to falomo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AmazingAngel(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2017
chinwe18:

Take a bus going to Ajah/Ilaje, at Ajah or ilaje you enter a bus going to Falomo. Ask for the said address when you get to falomo.

Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
Hello house,

Please Help me out about RN Limited Nigeria. Tried Google about the company but nothing found. Please any info is appreciated.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
Vizzim:
Hello house,

Please Help me out about RN Limited Nigeria. Tried Google about the company but nothing found. Please any info is appreciated.
Incase you find anything, please share. I have an interview with them tomorrow.
Everything about them looks somehow. Nothing tangible on their site, no phone number, no address except dt they r located at allen. Even the interview invite only had allen avenue on it, no specific address. It was this evening i received the full address after confirming attendance. I'm totally confused.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Everything about them looks somehow. Nothing tangible on their site, no phone number, no address except dt they r located at allen. Even the interview invite only had allen avenue on it, no specific address. It was this evening i received the full address after confirming attendance. I'm totally confused.

Ritualist plenty outside oh.

Google the said address,and if nothing tangible comes up,save your transport

I fear places like Allen,Obanikoro,Onipanu,Palmgrove,Fadeyi, Illupeju, etc

Them full those areas. I may be wrong sha

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shevydinho(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2017
Wandeshelr:

Hello house

got the same message earlier today and which organisation sends message with a mobile number?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
Your Application is Approved, you're invited for an Assessment on 30/05/17 by 9am at 16 Ondo Str, Mashalasi bstop, Ebute-meta west, Apapa Rd,Costain Lagos.SDTY

who else got this
My friend said she can't even remember what she applied for
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
Youcharia:
Your Application is Approved, you're invited for an Assessment on 30/05/17 by 9am at 16 Ondo Str, Mashalasi bstop, Ebute-meta west, Apapa Rd,Costain Lagos.SDTY

who else got this
My friend said she can't even remember what she applied for
scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
sugarcoatted:

post d full address if you really need help, all those GNLD change name every now and then.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
Please who else got this, are they real?

Dear ************,
As a result of your application received, We were impressed with your qualifications which make you an excellent candidate, so we would like to invite you for an Assessment at our office to tell you more about our company, and of course, get to know you better. 

Date:  Tuesday 30th May, 2017
Time: 9 AM 
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, 1st gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please bring your updated CV.

For more enquiries:Call  08101820340 or email (exclusivejobs.bsconsulting@gmail.com) 
We look forward to seeing you.
Best Regards,
Dr Becca
Administrative Director
Rc:1004274
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:

Lol, the address is 56 allen avenue by mr biggs junction.

Ok, i saw the vacancy online cant remember where but i applied for online customer service representative/sales consultant. About a week ago, i received a mail from them saying i should tell them why i should be considered for the role which i replied. On Saturday i now got the interview invite with no address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 7:48pm On May 29, 2017
fabregas04:
post d full address if you really need help, all those GNLD change name every now and then.
56 allen avenue by mr biggs junction
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Am confused just as you are. The best I'll do is to postpone my interview till am sure.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Lol, the address is 56 allen avenue by mr biggs junction.

Ok, i saw the vacancy online cant remember where but i applied for online customer service representative/sales consultant. About a week ago, i received a mail from them saying i should tell them why i should be considered for the role which i replied. On Saturday i now got the interview invite with no address

Follow your instincts ma

You could go sha

I remember the day I attended one interview. I was skeptical about the address. I went sha. As soon as I got to the venue and saw the poor environment, setting and hungry looking boys and girls. I quickly turned back and went home to sleep

Hope you understand my point?

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:

Follow your instincts ma

You could go sha

I remember the day I attended one interview. I was skeptical about the address. I went sha. As soon as I got to the venue and saw the poor environment, setting and hungry looking boys and girls. I quickly turned back and went home to sleep

Hope you understand my point?
Lol, i forgot to add they said the interview would last for 55minutes in the new mail that contained the address. Hian, what will we discussing? I'm sha saving my tfare and time biko. Time is money. Thanks a lot
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Lol, i forgot to add they said the interview would last for 55minutes in the new mail that contained the address. Hian, what will we discussing? I'm sha saving my tfare and time biko. Time is money. Thanks a lot

55 minutes? shocked

Lol

55 minutes is enough time to persuade you to hawk drugs and nutritional supplements
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:

Ritualist? Are those stories real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Ritualist? Are those stories real?

Yep.

They are.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:

Yep.

They are.
Okay. You know, I've heard so many stories concocted by Nigerians about these things that I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't need an experience anyway. You experienced something close?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. You know, I've heard so many stories concocted by Nigerians about these things that I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't need an experience anyway. You experienced something close?

No bro

But I have a neighbor who has
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:

No bro

But I have a neighbor who has
Okay. I hope not to experience such though.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olushaggy(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
A Feed Milling Company requires the services of experienced Sales Reps to cover Aba and Anambra sales territory.
Strictly for an experienced candidate in feed milling industry.
If interested, forward your CVs to hrtopfeed.crs@gmail.com.
The interview has already been fixed for the first week in June 2017.
Urgent Please!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2017
Leeme just assume this is not from a job seeker

vkon2:
pls can I have their web site
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hemjayb(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2017
chucks231:
please did anyone attend an interview for civil engineering trainee at invent media limited ifako gbagada on Tuesday and Thursday 14 n 16th may let's meet or pm me for a chat urgent
please, i didn't attend the interview but will like to know how you applied and also know if it's still open. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
Skilme:
Please who else got this, are they real?

Dear ************,
As a result of your application received, We were impressed with your qualifications which make you an excellent candidate, so we would like to invite you for an Assessment at our office to tell you more about our company, and of course, get to know you better. 

Date:  Tuesday 30th May, 2017
Time: 9 AM 
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, 1st gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please bring your updated CV.

For more enquiries:Call  08101820340 or email (exclusivejobs.bsconsulting@gmail.com) 
We look forward to seeing you.
Best Regards,
Dr Becca
Administrative Director
Rc:1004274
Though I'm not familiar with that address but one thing is sure here, only GNLD invites sounds this way. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabregas04(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2017
sugarcoatted:

56 allen avenue by mr biggs junction
no idea abt d address, but someone earlier advised abt all these locations which i have also confirmed except Allen.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chucks231(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2017
hemjayb:
please, i didn't attend the interview but will like to know how you applied and also know if it's still open. thanks

its closed bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.