Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830478 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obonujoker(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Hopefully....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kaze4blues(m): 4:16am On Jul 22, 2017
SUPERIOR PHARMACEUTICALS

I got an interview invitation as a Market Activator/Canvasser from superior pharmaceuticals.

MARKET ACTIVATORS: This is to invite you for Aptitude Test on Wed, 26/July/2017. VENUE: Superior Pharmaceuticals Ltd, 9B Robinson Gbagi Street, Ajao Estate, Off International Airport road, Lagos.

I need info about the company and the market activator role.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emyboy94: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
dear nairalanders following this thread. pls don't just get the vacancies.. also testify wen u hv been given ur appointment letters. the op is really doing a nice work here. more strength to u Debbie cool

10 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by techxhibit: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2017
*Kindly repost*

*Job placement*

*Our client is seeking for an Operations Manager of Petroleum Production in South West Nigeria.

DETAILS:
*Job Title:*
OPM- Operation Manager

*Job Objective*
*Petroleum product handling and management
*Product lifting.
*Petroleum product target purchase.
*Retail outlets leasing.
*Retail outlet management
*Product supplying and sales

*Position Qualification*
*HND/BA/Bsc
*Safety and Health qualified.
*Perfect in Excel and Power Point Presentation

*PROFICIENCY:*
* Petroleum products business management.
*Good communication skill.
*Understand the operations of petroleum depots.
*Ability to handle work force and multitask.
*Understand the dynamics of oil and gas business.
*Has ability to negotiate and make a good business deals

*Job Benefits:*
*85-100k
*HMO.
*Salary upward review upon attaining set target.
*House allowance.
*Transport allowance.

*APPLICATION*
To apply, please forward a copy of the following
*Up to Date Resume
*Cover letter.
*Nationally accepted means of Identification.
*Your Social Media Handle (e.g Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)

*Send the above documents as one pdf to recruitment:*

*foresightsolutionz@gmaill.com
*bukolaroberts@gmail.com
*For more information contact:*

*Applications should be received no later than Sunday, 6th of August 2017*
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cris83: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Good morning folks. How do I locate Workforce Recruitment office in Gbagada? I'm coming from festac town and from the address, it's close to UPS office. I would like to go submit my resume there. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
cris83:
Good morning folks. How do I locate Workforce Recruitment office in Gbagada? I'm coming from festac town and from the address, it's close to UPS office. I would like to go submit my resume there. Thanks and God bless.

From Festac take a bus to oshodi...From Oshodi up (Oke)... take a bus heading to Gbagada... while in the bus to Gbagada tell them you are dropping at UPS... cross over and you'll see workforce group.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pweetymama(f): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
God bless u Debbie. As u wish prosperity and upliftment for others, may u never lack unmerited blessings too. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
CC: AkuGenny
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by binhozie(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
U- Connect Human Resources is Recruiting Graduates for a reputable commercial bank .
Role is for Sales Executive for residents in Lagos State.
Remuneration is very attractive
Locations: Island residents (lekki Ajah Epe V. island, ikoyi, marina, sangotedo etc.
Requirements:
- 0- 3 years experience needed.
BSC
HND/
Resident of Lagos State.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- less than 34 years
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to:
ifeanyi.Uconnectng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Role is Urgent.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njelrapheal: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
debbie:

Assistant Production Manager needed urgently
1. Electrical Engineering Degree or process engineering with over 10 years experience in the repairs and trouble shooting of Plastic Injection Moulding Machines.
2.Ability to produce goods, repair equipment, trouble shoot and program the HMI is essential.
Interested candidates should send their application to recruitment@canaanconsulting.net

I would gladly wish to take this job but I don't have the needed experience. I am a fresh graduate without the necessary experience
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
U bether don't go and summit ur resume there they will still direct u to go and summit online...u will just waste u tp fare going dere.
cris83:

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lanzar: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
nenergy:
.This was a physical gathering. Anyways, what's your highest qualification?

B.Sc Industrial Chemistry (2:1)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gbengaoyeladun(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
help me lord, i need job o lord
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening people
Who knows about Trillium Court Montessori at Surulere Lagos ?
Working conditions etc
Can anyone shed light on likely questions for written interview in a Montessori school (Mathematics)
Thanks in advance
Plsease its urgent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kris28: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
help me lord, i need job o lord
Amen
That's the ultimate hope Bro..,
May God grant your desire !
God can never fail!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Did you apply for a teaching job there?
If yes....what kind of reputation do you have? looking for likely questions that will be asked? what else do you want to teach the kids there if you are employed in the school..even if as an admin officer.
I must say i am not comfortable the way we graduates take job search.
I see so much un-seriousness on our path.

If you know your worth as a potential maths teacher...there is no reason why you need to ask this kind of question.
Well we need to seriously talk to ourselves
thanks
Profandie:
Good evening people
Who knows about Trillium Court Montessori at Surulere Lagos ?
Working conditions etc
Can anyone shed light on likely questions for written interview in a Montessori school (Mathematics)
Thanks in advance
Plsease its urgent

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
debbie:
If yes....what kind of reputation do you have? looking for likely questions that will be asked? what else do you want to teach the kids there if you are employed in the school..even if as an admin officer.

If you know your worth as a potential maths teacher...there is no reason why you need to ask this kind of question.
thanks
Debbie, I understand where you are going but maybe I didn't put my questions as I supposed to.
My seriousness should not be doubted at all.
I just wanna know if someone has been invited there before and how their interview questions were.that's all.(I haven't taught Montessori students before, just ss1 and ss2 maths. So I can say I am a JJC In the aspect of Montessori)
Am a professional teacher not just someone who is being forced to teach.
Have a nice weekend
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Well i get you now..but hey bro....its not totally right to always request for upfront information..it makes us not to prepare for the unexpected ...I would have expected you to actually read more about the montessori and what form of teaching it entails....Not necessarily asking for possible question.
I wish you the best. wink wink wink wink
Profandie:

Debbie, I understand where you are going but maybe I didn't put my questions as I supposed to.
My seriousness should not be doubted at all.
I just wanna know if someone has been invited there before and how their interview questions were.that's all.(I haven't taught Montessori students before, just ss1 and ss2 maths. So I can say I am a JJC In the aspect of Montessori)
Am a professional teacher not just someone who is being forced to teach.
Have a nice weekend

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin

Iya, calm down na. Lol
debbie:

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
debbie:
Well i get you now..but hey bro....its not totally right to always request for upfront information..it makes us not to prepare for the unexpected ...I would have expected you to actually read more about the montessori and what form of teaching it entails....Not necessarily asking for possible question.
I wish you the best. wink wink wink wink
I get you sis
Its noted.thanks .
You are doing a great job here to be sincere.
God is already blessing you.
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yamunla(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
A very popular hotel in victoria island needs the service of experience people in the following dept.1. Front office2. F&B3. Waiter4. WaitressNote..i just decided to share this because i work there as well.send ur cv to akinjomoadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LolaCole1(f): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Please, what's 2. F and B
yamunla:
A very popular hotel in victoria island needs the service of experience people in the following dept.1. Front office2. F&B3. Waiter4. WaitressNote..i just decided to share this because i work there as well.send ur cv to akinjomoadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
yamunla:

@yamunla.
..appreciate ur effort to posting this info. I wish to quickly ask a question : I av a B.Sc(Ed.) Economics(2.1) and has had a customer care and teaching experience.Also a grad. Member of NIM,which of the positions would u suggest I applied to ? Pls,What' s d full meaning of F & B ? Thanks

Also,age is 35 ...am I eligible to apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JOF2: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
it means food and beverages.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for the quick response @ JOF2. Have a pleasant weekend
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yamunla(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
freddywells81:

@yamunla.
..appreciate ur effort to posting this info. I wish to quickly ask a question : I av a B.Sc(Ed.) Economics(2.1) and has had a customer care and teaching experience.Also a grad. Member of NIM,which of the positions would u suggest I applied to ? Pls,What' s d full meaning of F & B ? Thanks

Also,age is 35 ...am I eligible to apply?
F&B is Food and beverage..apply for front office..although the vacancy is for experience people in hospitality.
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yamunla(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
LolaCole1:
Please, what's 2. F and B
food & beverage
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
yamunla:
F&B is Food and beverage..apply for front office..although the vacancy is for experience people in hospitality.
God help us all

Thanks for the response.I'd reflect on it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.