Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835834 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2017
A reputable radio station is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the following positions,

1.) Experienced Male OAP (EOAP043)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND
• 4 years of experience in similar role

2.) Experienced Female OAP (EOAP042)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND

3.) Radio content producer/part-time OAP (CD044)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND
• 2 years of experience in similar role

4.) Junior Sales Representative (SR045)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND

5.) Junior Accountant (ACC046)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND

6.) Group Head of News (GHN047)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND
• 8 years of experience in similar role

7.) Head of News (HN048)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND
• 6 years of experience in similar role

8.) News Reporter (NR049)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND

9.) HR/Admin Manager (HRM050)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND
• 6 years of experience in similar role

10.) Junior Accountants (ACC052)
Requirements
• Must have B.sc or HND

Qualified applicants should send in their CV to hrwiserecruitment@gmail.com , (subject of the mail should be the position and code number of the position applied for) within 2 weeks of this post.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Registered Nurse
Remuneration: 80,000-100,000 (Monthly)

Requirements
Applicants must hold a valid nursing license with a minimum of 5 years experience in a
similar role in the home care or healthcare industry.

Gender: Male RN, BNSc, BS, Diploma in nursing or a similar relevant qualification.

Minimum of 2 years cognate administrative experience.
BLS, ACLS will be an added advantage.

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to steph@acegoals.com on or before the close of business on Friday, 18 August 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Urgent Attention! Urgent Attention. A fast moving growing Company is in Urgent of A Marketing Manager.
Role: To drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES includes but not limited to:
•Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
•Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
•Develop innovative proposals and presentations that clearly demonstrate the unique value of the organization's solutions
•Responsible for end to end sales process; from initial contact and understanding of client needs to delivery and closure
•Manage the research and evaluation of new service opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insight
•Represent the organization in all presentations, meetings, fairs, conferences, etc

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
•Proven working experience as a Marketing executive for minimum of 3years.
•Proven sales track record
•Experience in customer service and strong team spirit
•Proficiency in English
•Communication and negotiation skills
•BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or relevant field

If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward CVs to nomasirichi @gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2017
VACANCY!!!! VACANCY!!!! VACANCY!!!!

A Client of mine who is in the e-payment industry is recruiting for a System Operations Manager. Candidates should have experience in POS terminal management and knowledge of Service Management in ITIL (ITSM).

Job Summary
The System Operations Manager shall lead the company’s technical operations and support team. He/She shall work closely with the other departments and functional units to effectively and efficiently provide excellent and high quality services to our customers (Merchants and Banks).

Responsibilities

-Interface with all stakeholders to ensure prompt and collaborative service delivery to all customers
-Oversee the Quality Control and Assurance Team ensuring that all applications and releases are fully certified prior to roll-out/deployment
-Oversee the Configuration Team charged with the responsibility of providing technical support to the customer service unit, provisioning POS terminals and interfacing with NIBSS to ensure POS terminals are properly setup for smooth operations
-Manage Operational Inventory and maintain a database of all operational assets deployed
-Generate periodic and ad hoc reports as may be required by management and other units
-Support ongoing improvements and ensure that company policies and processes are adhered to

Requirements
-B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
-Master’s degree in related field would be an advantage
-Certification in Systems Analysis or System Administration would be an advantage
-5 – 7 years of full working experience with at least 3 years’ experience in electronic payments/financial services/software development and testing etc
-Must be proficient in oral and written communication with the ability to manage and build excellent relationship with both easy-going and difficult customers (internally and externally).
-Ideal candidate should have knowledge of Service Management in ITIL (ITSM).
-Experience managing and driving teams towards achieving high performance.
-Should have proven experience in application testing, data analysis and reporting.
-Strong Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. V-lookup, pivot tables, charts etc.) would be an advantage.
-Experience in POS terminal management and project management would be an advantage.

Interested candidates should send their cv's to ginika@tatcafrica.com on or before Monday 21st August, 2017 with the subject "SYSTEM OPERATIONS MANAGER"
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by janeIBfashion(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2017
An International Private school located at Atan Ota Ogun State need PRIVATE SCHOOL BUS operator.

Requirements:

1. An 18 seater bus in good condition
2. Valid motor vehicle particulars
3. A bus attendant
4. Registration with the school
5. Compliance with school regulations and policies etc.
6. Must have senior School certificate or Primary six

APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10TH AUGUST 2017

Interested person or party should please text his or her full name , location, age and marital status to 08159529861

call Pastor Adebayo on 08023274058 or 08066192341 for further enquiries

The coverage areas are Iju, Atan, Sokoto road, shogunle, Ajilete , Owode , Idi iroko. Etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by WeirdWolf: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Romeozigs:

I got same msg too. I don't think I will honour d invite

D company dey like one man company.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
pls who I successfully applied for stanbic ibtc fresh graduate job, I have bin trying to... pls I need help wit it
and anyone know the closing date?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by agrovick(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mayaa04:
pls who I successfully applied for stanbic ibtc fresh graduate job, I have bin trying to... pls I need help wit it
and anyone know the closing date?

Go here

https://www.nairaland.com/3981038/apply-2018-stanbic-ibtc-fresh
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
The following openings exist for our Muritala Muhammad Airport Two (MMA 2) Outlet (Ikeja)

• Frontliners
• Dishwashers
• Kitchen Assistants
• Cooks
• Assistant Cooks
• Store Keepers
• Assistant Store Keepers
• Cleaner
• Recorder
• Phone Handler
Finally, a phone handler is needed for the Gbagada outlet.

Please send your CV and Cover Letter to hr@bukkahut.com with the Job Role as subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Urgently looking to fill below roles for our client a Multinational Construction Company.

1. HR Manager
2. Administrative Manager
3. Stores Manager – Must be computer literate and familiar with plant/machinery terminology of a construction company.

This role is a permanent role and location is based in Imo State.

The client is looking for someone with Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction industry.

Interested candidates should send their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juliches: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Whoever that is advertising this job here, should please stop, someone would come all the way from another state to attend the interview.... Only for them to ask you to pay 15,000 for medical license after then u start looking for people to do medical test ad sell drugs.......pls stop advertising this!!!!!!!!! We are unemployed and broke stop stressing us more mbok.......

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Juliches:
Whoever that is advertising this job here, should please stop, someone would come all the way from another state to attend the interview.... Only for them to ask you to pay 15,000 for medical license after then u start looking for people to do medical test ad sell drugs.......pls stop advertising this!!!!!!!!! We are unemployed and broke stop stressing us more mbok.......

You should do your research before going for any interview/test.
Ask questions about the company on here. Better still, paste the name of the company/organization and search....... You would see enough comments about the company/organisation.

That screenshot is GNLD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cbtayo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jules84:
Good evening friends,please how do I get to this address: Venue: Quartz Consulting, National Population Commission - (Census beside Lagos State NYSC office), Corporate Block G Wing 12/14 Babs Animashaun Road off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos.

Am coming from ajegunle,toll gate area
From costain... enter keke going to Aguda...tell the keke you are going to Census. They willl drop you in front of the office.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
donperlado:

Please how did you apply and send me the HR's mail. Thanks
I didn't know how I apply for it, I just got the message
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by missKiffy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jules84 did you confirm that Quartz consulting is real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2017
To be honest I don't know for sure. I couldn't get any valid information when I checked via Google. What's your take?

missKiffy:
Jules84 did you confirm that Quartz consulting is real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by missKiffy(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2017
Jules84:
To be honest I don't know for sure. I couldn't get any valid information when I checked via Google. What's your take?

I couldnt get any info too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ggoldmine: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Jules84:

That's because they're not real.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Glorious1985: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Goodmorning, pls any vacancy in portharcourt?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Knightcrawler1: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Glorious1985:
Goodmorning, pls any vacancy in portharcourt?

Will tribalism and Nepotism allow the people in Port Harcourt advertise vacancies?...

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!

A Leading Integrated International College based in Osun State is in need of qualified and experienced teachers on the following Subjects:

Music

Fine-art

Physical & Health Education

Computer

Technical Drawing/Basic Technology

Social Studies

French/Yoruba

Mathematics

Foods & Nutrition/Home Economics

Agricultural Science

Economics/Financial Accounting

Qualifications: B.Sc/B.Ed in the various subjects.

Personal Qualification:-
-Good communication skills
-Creative Writing
-Smart, Poise & Intelligent

Experience: Minimum of One (1) year teaching experience.

Enquiries: 07067431766, 08174914794.

Detailed CV should be sent to jvconsultoutlook@yahoo.com or brought in person to JV Consult, 51/52, Ijaiye Road, Beside UBA, Ogba, Lagos.

Deadline for submission of CV- 1st September,2017

N.B – Interested candidate outside Osun-Ilesha Axis should be ready to relocate.

Applicants within Osun environs will be preferred.
Are you a tech savvy software developer with proficiency in DOT NET, MVC FRAMEWORK and C-SHARP and at least two years working experience? Send your CV to ojo.oluwaseun@giglogistics.ng (with SOFTWARE DEVELOPER as subject of mail) for an exciting career.

ALSO;

Opportunities exist for EXPERIENCED BUSINESS DEVELOPERS with at least TWO YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE. If you fit this description, then forward your CV to ojo.oluwaseun@giglogistics.ng.
VACANCY FOR THE ROLE OF AN ADVERT SALES MANAGER (TV MEDIA)

Our client is a reputable content provider in the television broadcasting industry and entertainment multinational company covering free-to-air TV, pay-TV looking to hire an experienced Advert Sales Manager.

POSITION SUMMARY:
The holder of this position must have strong experience in Advert Sales, preferably TV background, analogue Pay TV or FTA TV.

Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute strategies to achieve national advert sales goals for the organization.
• Lead the firm’s sales team with clear direction on our expectations and strategies.
• Responsible for marketing the organization to different media organization.
• Acts as a marketing consultant to national accounts utilizing station marketing and merchandising materials in developing marketing plans and co-promotions.
• Lead the Advert Sales Executives to foster a positive sales environment.
• Work closely with General Sales Manager in pricing and managing inventory to effectively sell to all accounts, local and national.
• Develop relationships with key local decision-makers.
• Accurately forecast national revenue in order to identify key strategies for increasing market share.
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by direct-line manger.

Required Experience and Skills
• At least six (6) years broadcast sales management experience in the TV broadcasting industry.
• Must have a proven track record of success in transactional, new business, digital and multi-platforms sales.
• Is a skilled negotiator who knows how to up-sell and cross sell.
• Past experiences with managing an independent television station a plus.
• Candidates must possess strong leadership, motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success.
• Proven success in new business development and multi-platform sales.
• Thorough knowledge of ratings and the ability to create presentations.
• Ability to forecast and execute a clear plan and vision.
• Creative selling abilities a must!

Salary & Application
Attractive remuneration above industry standards based on experience

Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required basic experience should forward CVs to ‘mgtpositions@stresert.com’ using ‘ASM’ as subject of mails before 4th September, 2017. Only those who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
sourcing for 5 nos Marketing Leads with 5-7years experience.

The candidates must be able to maximise brand promotion, work with and drive all marketing activities, ensure maximization of activities of external PR agency to execute promotions, plan and project manage marketing events including the evaluation of their success, plan /develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales, ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports. He must be self driven, able to lead a vast team and work with no supervision.

He MUST be willing to travel frequently . Where you qualify, kindly send cv with subject Marketing Lead to
obiageria@ess-ayholdings.com for interviews on FRIDAY this week.

Note that primary place of assignment is LAGOS. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Job Title: Marketing Manager
A leading video entertainment company is in need of a marketing manager.
Responsibilities
Develop marketing and communication strategies for new and existing local and international content
Manage all creative outputs across all medium; TV, radio, print and digital platforms and ensure that it is aligned with brand strategy
Conceptualize and brief-in campaigns to ad and creative agencies and oversee the campaign and the relevant process
Oversee all promotional communication and placements on channel by showing an understanding of audience flow and viewing trend
Conduct budget management and Return on Investment analysis for all marketing and communication activities ( measure and report )
Be in charge of all on air imaging and communication and liaise with the production house accordingly.

Requirements
Not less than 5 years senior sales and marketing management experience in the TV, broadband or communication industries with experience in building consumer propositions and managing rights.

To Apply
If you fit the above description, kindly send your CV to mcrealjobs@gmail.com with the job title as the subject of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.