Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832749 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please house who has idea abt workforce group and how is their interview like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nothing much, they are quiet friendly, just dress formal nd b confident @ deji....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by viexcey(f): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
How was your interview?
nellyquash:

Dear Applicant, Britelson Nig.Ltd. invites you for an interview tomorrow Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 at 55, King Perekule Strt,GRA Phase II,PHC. 10am prompt.

Thanks for the post above Madam Debbie.

Please who else received interview for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE!!!!

Médecins Sans Frontières a private, international organisation has the following vacancy opened to all citizens of Nigeria.

POSITION: FIELD ADVISOR.
Contract Period: Indeterminate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop an in depth analysis of the dynamics in the area in which MSF is operating.
Develop relationships with key actors through the regular sharing of information about MSF activities.
Alongside the Project Coordinator, represent MSF in meetings or negotiations with political, military and civil society actors.
Develop an in depth analysis of the social and political dynamics in the area in which MSF is operating.
Report on security incidents in the area of MSF operations.
Cross check rumors about possible security threats or incidents.
Exchange analysis of the context and networks with Country Analyst.
Advise the Field Coordinator on security risks and mitigation measures.
Analyze the way in which MSF is perceived in the community and make recommendations to address any misperceptions.
Support the field coordinator in preparing contacts for exploratory missions.
Brief new staff on the context.
Organize advocacy contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners.
Execute clerk-related activities.
Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, UN agencies, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows.
Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed.
File and update field contacts and correspondence.
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications:
Education: Essential - university degree.
Experience: Desirable - three years previous experience in similar jobs in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs.
Desirable - previous work experience in the field of journalism, advocacy, diplomacy or security management.
Languages: Essential - written and spoken English and Igbo.
Knowledge: Essential - computer literacy (word, excel).
Desirable: Existing network of contacts in Anambra state and at federal level.
Essential: Good understanding of local social, political and security context.
Competencies: •Diplomacy and negotiation skills.
• Commitment to MSF principles (neutrality, impartiality, medical ethics)
• Flexibility and willingness to travel.
• Analytical skills (gathering, processing and understanding information).
•Integrity.
MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their application, including cover letter, resume and copy of relevant certificates to;
- Soft Copy: MSFOCB-Onitsha-AdminAss@brussels.msf.org
- Deadline: October 21, 2017.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.
Closing Date: October 21, 2017.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Note: My vacancy advert is direct from the source. Apply accordingly!.. Good Luck.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2017
dejiconde:
Please house who has idea abt workforce group and how is their interview like?
They are a recruiting agency. They recruit for companies.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tee24: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys

Who knows Tom-Richards Consulting. I know its not are a scam, I checked their website and it wasn't encouraging. Do anyone know if the company is okay and what their pay structure is like
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Tee24:
Hi guys

Who knows Tom-Richards Consulting. I know its not are a scam, I checked their website and it wasn't encouraging. Do anyone know if the company is okay and what their pay structure is like

well, there are rumours concerning the company, but I suggest you give it a try. As for the pay structure, it depends on the position you applied for. By the way, it's a consulting firm, they recruit for other companies

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They are a recruiting agency. They recruit for companies.
thanks bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tee24: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

well, there are rumours concerning the company, but I suggest you give it a try. As for the pay structure, it depends on the position you applied for. By the way, it's a consulting firm, they recruit for other companies
Thank you. Maybe I would do that.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nellyquash(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
viexcey:
How was your interview?

The interview went fine dear.

Were you in attendance?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nellyquash(f): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
rossyc:

hi, did you attend the interview? If yes which position did you apply for?

I did dear. Applied for the secretary position and you?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Information Nigeria is Nigeria’s No.1 information portal and one of the fastest growing online platforms in Nigeria. We provide content across all verticals and run the largest social media platforms in Nigeria.

In order to push our continued growth and success, we require a talented and resourceful individual to fill the role stated out below:

Video Editor
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Experience1 year
LocationLagos
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding

Job Description

Edit videos and insert appropriate images, text, dialogue, music and sound effects.
Assemble recorded video into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
Choose the necessary audio and visual effects required to complete films.
Skills and Qualifications

At least one year video editing experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work individually to achieve set goals.
Applications for video editor internships are also accepted.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: info@informationnigeria.org The subject of the mail should be 'Application for Video Editor Position' and the body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.

Anonymously con
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nairalander(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Drivers needed to work with a private company

1. Must have previous driving experience in Lagos
2. Must live within the Island
3. Must have a valid driver's license

If you are interested mail afareloaded@yahoo.com or text 08072056444.

NB:No calls pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Please house who has idea of aiico insurance aptitude test
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rossyc(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
nellyquash:

I did dear. Applied for the secretary position and you?
Relationship officer, I had my interview today.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nellyquash(f): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
rossyc:

Relationship officer, I had my interview today.

I had mine yesterday. Success dear.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rossyc(f): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2017
nellyquash:

I had mine yesterday. Success dear.
Thanks dear, u too.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
currently sourcing for OPERATIONS MANAGER (Procurement & Operations)
Specifications are:
• The job holder must have a First degree in business administration
• At least Ten years working experience in an accounting or trading company.
• A professional qualification or MBA will be an advantage.

Job Description:
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Establish departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with as necessary.
• Review necessary financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
• Monitors the factory department for compliance to standard.
• Relates with banks, customers, suppliers, governmental agency and contractor

Please send cvs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
currently sourcing for Junior Level Supply Chain Executive to perform the function of an Executive Assistant to the Supply Chain Manager.

Job Description includes but is not limited to the following:
• Provide E2E administrative/organizational support to the Supply Chain Function.
• Provide high level office management support to enable effective and efficient time, resources and meetings management within the team as well with key internal stakeholders.
• Co-ordinate admin activities around project-based work or new initiatives
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
• Maintain SC Projects database and ensure follow up with Supply Chain Leadership Team as part of NCE journey redeployment

Kindly note that candidates must have 1 to 2 years experience in Supply Chain Management and must exhibit strong passion for it.

Please send CVs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Career Opportunities: An organization, Ensure Insurance recently acquired by Allianz of Germany has the following vacancies. Applicants can simply visit www.ensure.com.ng/careers to apply

1. Treasury Officer
2. Corporate Sales Executive
3. Agency Manager
4. Brand & Corporate Communications Manager
5. Regional Head, Retail Sales (Abuja and PH)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vic4real22: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
pls o is anybody staying in benin city that can tell me more about this company PREMIUM ANNEXED. close to adesuwa GRA.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by viexcey(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
I was invited but couldn't make it.
nellyquash:

The interview went fine dear.

Were you in attendance?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dejiconde(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Omalichaa2:
Nothing much, they are quiet friendly, just dress formal nd b confident @ deji....
thanks dear, pls check ur pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kingsval(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
As a result of your application for the position of an Accountant, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on 14th October, 2017, with Smartflow Technologies

at 10:00 AM. Kindly come along with your
Curriculum Vitae

pls any idea with the company? pay structure? and what they into?....... I need answers to this question..... it's urgent ...because I would be coming from Enugu and the company is located at Ikeja, Lagos...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by blessedqueen(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vision2045:
A new guest House in Victoria-island Lagos Requires the Services of the following

1. Guest House Manager (60k), experience in similar role is non-negotiable.
2. Front Desk (35k) preferably a smart female with basic computer knowledge and Good communication skills
3. House keeper (30k) experience in similar role is non-negotiable.

Interested Candidate should send their Names,Post Applying For and Location to 08129109138 (please dont call)
for an interview tomorrow Friday 6th October, 2017..

proximity to the Job location will be highly considered.

lies
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by A9ine: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2017
BSl Office Space, a real estate & property firm is looking for a MALE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER who is well conversant with Photoshop or CorelDraw and can create awareness of the company brand on various social media platforms.

Salary: 60k

**MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YRS

INTERVIEW: Today, Friday 13 Oct. at 12 pm.

**Dress corporate & smart

CALL Humphrey: 09053591390
or 08139859999
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 13, 2017
mfy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 13, 2017
blessedqueen:

lies
Meaning?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femipeters014: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Morning house, anybody knows the payment structure for Jumia Customer care intern, my sis got an invite for interview tomoro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by afuye(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
they are ok
Kingsval:

As a result of your application for the position of an Accountant, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on 14th October, 2017, with Smartflow Technologies

at 10:00 AM. Kindly come along with your
Curriculum Vitae

pls any idea with the company? pay structure? and what they into?....... I need answers to this question..... it's urgent ...because I would be coming from Enugu and the company is located at Ikeja, Lagos...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Effect001(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
A major electronic/home appliance company in Ogba , Lagos is in need of a fulltime Showroom Sales attendants/Merchandisers.

Job Brief:
• To take full responsibility for the day to day running of the Showroom to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.

Responsibilities:
• Display showroom products and merchandize in a pleasing and attractive manner.
• Answer and respond to customer inquiries on showroom products.
• Maintain and manage showroom premises neat and clean.
• Follow and implement schedule of opening and closing of showroom.
• Personnel would ensure excellent customer service at all times & resolution of customer complaints.
• Must ensure a smooth operation of the day to day activities of the Showroom.
• Ensure sales target are met or exceeded.
• Deliver monthly Store sales objectives, both through individual selling and cooperating within a team selling environment.
• Drive profitability and be aware of all Store operating metrics.
Job Requirements:
Must be a lady between the age of 25 to 35 years
Min Required Experience of 2 year(s)
Min Qualification of Bachelor's Degree/HND
• Good communication skills.
• Must be matured with very good marketing and people management skills.
• Excellent administrative, written and spoken communication skills.
• Highly confident and bold.
• Have a good dress sense and presentable.
• Must be a team player.
• Good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel.
• Must reside in the following areas Ogba, Ojodu- Berger, Isheri- Olowora, Omole ,Agidingbi, Agege( PLS if you don’t reside in these areas don’t bother to apply)

To apply, send your CV and a clear colored passport photograph to : odetundeariyo@yahoo.com

Application closes by 17th October,2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Cynnny:

Alright, did you later go for the interview?
Hi, the interview is today actually

I'm there as we speak
i can see more for the secretary position. i think we're just two for the managerial position..

if i may ask, what were you asked to type?.. seems like we'll all be typing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.