Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831945 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
1. VACANCY!!!
A leading insurance company is currently sourcing for Audit Executive with strong audit and accounting background.
Interested candidates with 1-3 years cognate experience should apply by sending CV to seniorexecutiverecruitment@gmail.com using AUDIT EXECUTIVE as the subject of the mail.

2.Vacancy!!!
We are recruiting for the position Direct Sales Executive in Kano, Abuja(Dutse), Akure.
interested candidate should follow the link - https:///gEig-x2 and apply.
For more info:+234-818-8000-800

3.We are hiring for Project Engineer.
7 Years experience preferably from FMCG manufacturing company.
Project Management Skills, Prince 2, AutoCAD.
Email CV to: recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com with the subject title Project Engineer.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
1.Job Vacancy Abuja. Role Business Development Manager. Sector Supply Chain Logistics. Gender Male. Minimum of 4 years relevant experience. Good degree and client generation and management skills. Candidates should send CVS with cover letter to soughtafterconsultancyintern@gmail.com with Abuja Business Manager as subject. Please share with your network.

2.We are urgently recruiting!

Senior Brand Manager: FMCG Food & Beverages

We are a major player in the Food & Beverages industry segment with products and leading brands, many of which are category leaders in their various target markets and segments.
The Senior Brand Manager will work as part of an in-house creative team to help with the development and execution of multi-channel creative concepts, branding, design and messaging strategies, to drive consumption of our company’s products.

Background & Experience

We need only people who have managed brands and led both big and small teams in the past, especially for projects. A university and Masters degree in the Arts and Social sciences should be minimum, plus at least 10 years’ post-graduation experience. This work requires traveling, so you ought to be able and willing to travel frequently.

To Apply: Send your CV to projobstalent@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
APM Terminals, a leading terminal/port operator with presence in over 60 countries, is looking for a Head of IT.

Person specification:
- University degree in Information Systems management or similar.
- Post graduate studies in IT management or related studies.
- At least 8 years in IT management
- Knowledge of N4 terminal operating system, and modern terminal operations.
- Understanding of the container shipping industry.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to drive strategic initiatives, provide leadership; and obtain cooperation & assistance to meet set objectives.

Job location: Onne Free Zone, Rivers State.

Qualified persons should please send their CV with job title as email subject to: josephine.eneje@apmterminals.com latest by Wednesday 14th February 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
1.clients need to two candidates to fill the position of Account Officer ASAP and I will need them to please show up for interview tomorrow. Qualifications; ND and experience in MFB environment would be an advantage.
Email address; solubuyide@bridgegapconsults.com
Thank you!

2.Position - Content Editor. The
ideal candidate has a passion for the arts and the creative industry, content creation, and has
experience developing and executing digital content campaigns.
Duties
- Develop and implement digital content strategy and calendar
- Create engaging content for our various audiences
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Upload content to social media platforms
- Write and edit content for digital platforms beyond social media (website, mobile app,
newsletters)
- Manage digital advertising and optimize content for improved analytics
- Assist in the production of video content
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Experienced with social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Creative ability to deliver innovative text, image and video content
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills in various styles and tones
- Experience with Content Management Systems, SEO and web analytics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Familiarity with, and interest in, contemporary African art. Kindly send cvs that suit this job details to cvs2teewai@gmail.com

3. About the Role: Marketing Associate
The Marketing Associate will develop and execute marketing strategy and will manage 360-marketing campaigns cutting
across advertising, PR, media relations, digital, events, sponsorship, research and content. The
Marketing Associate will generally oversee all tasks relating to the brands’ communication with
their various audiences. This The ideal candidate has a passion for the creative industry, and
has experience developing advertising campaigns and public relations campaigns, as well as
experience in brand management and project management. Prior work experience in a
marketing role is essential, as well as experience running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Duties
- Engaging in regular market research
- Management of branding, campaign design, and the production of branded collateral
- Management of brand-owned communications platforms e.g. the company website,
newsletters, pull-outs etc.
- Public relations and media relations, including the negotiation and execution of media
partnerships
- Sponsorship negotiations and relationship management
- Content production and management – writing and editing; oversight of photography and
video content
- Advertising campaign management, including digital advertising
- Project management of multiple creative agencies and vendors
- Campaign assessment and evaluation
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Passion for, and experience in brand management
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Interest in contemporary African art, culture and design
- Excellent people skills and relationship management
- Creative as well as strategic thinking
- Experience working across multiple media channels – digital, TV, radio, print etc
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills
- Superior attention to detail.

Kindly forward Cvs that are relevant to this job description to cvs2teewai@gmail.com

4.A Manufacturing Company with head office in Ikeja, Lagos and Factory in Agbara,Ogun state has the following vacancies :

1, An Architect who can use AutoCAD to design products, logos etc. He/she will be responsible for supervising Company's projects. He/she must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Manufacturing Sector.
2, Quality Control Manager. He must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Steel or wire Manufacturing Company. Candidate must be willing to work from the factory.
3: A Health and Safety Officer .He must have at least 3 years relevant experience in a Steel or wire Manufacturing Company. Candidate must be willing to work from the factory.

Qualified candidates should please send Cv to suntrailcareers@gmail.com before February 23rd, 2018. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
DOii-designs Ltd, a foremost interior decor and furniture firm seeks to fill the following positions:

1. Business Development Manager . Candidates must possess strong business acumen, and coordinate business activities, he/she must have
At least 10yrs experience in managing and leading rises functions in a structured environment. Manufacturing industry experience will be an added advantage.

Should have proven track record of innovation, business management and strong work ethics.

2. Client Service/Sales Officer
The candidate must be driven and should posses customer service / sales skills as well .
He/She must have at least (3) years experience in client services/sales.

Interested or know a perfect fit ?
Kindly forward the cv's to careers@doii-designs.com
Application closes on the 15th of February 2018.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
urgently looking to fill the following roles:

1. Account Officer: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience

2. Administrative Officer: Minimum of 2 years cognate experience

Salary: very attractive!

Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to iejrecruitments@yahoo.com using the role applied for as subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
1.Fresh graduates of statistics, social sciences, marketing and economics are urgently needed as interns.
- great attitude
- mentally agile
- team player
- eager to build a career in Consulting
- Self disciplined
- Good work ethics
- Trustworthy
Interested candidates should send their C.V to resumeoas@gmail.com using title as subject.

2.Konga is looking to hire the following roles:

1. Software Developer (a smart individual with the ability to use one or more development language, has eyes for details and a good team player)
2. Data Engineer (top notch in the use of excel, Qlikview etc., competent in MSSQL & MySQL, strong in data mining, data analysis, business intelligence and business reports.)

Interested candidate should please send resume to careers@konga.com (please use the job role as the subject of your mail).
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
IT & Graphic officer needed in an investment firm. Min of 5 years experience. Experienced in system network & support, database administration (Oracle & SQL), Microsoft office suites, graphic design.

Please send Resumes to expertisetrustteam@gmail.com on or before 14/2/18

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
sourcing for a Service/Maintenance Manager - Devices, for a client of mine, a leading supplier of vehicle tracking services.

5+ years of Device repairs/maintenance and inventory management experience.

Please send resume to finbar.asoegwu@wowjobs.biz
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
good day guys please was invited for an interview to fifth qudrant peformance limited @ 2nd floor no. 2 macarthy street, beside tbs onikan, lagos. on d 15th, any information about dis company pls share, don't want to waste tfare. tanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeyusuf2000: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Tolktob post=64950408][/quote]
Hello, am qualified for this role 3years experience, CCNA, ITIL and MCP certified. Job location ? Pls contact me on 08162301602 to talk about renumeration. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solastar2: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
How far bro? I got a mail from owppin now.
How real are they?

olasun4u:

Please someone should say something
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by edunwosu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
nelem:

ikorodu--oshodi--plot 64A

from ikorodu board a bus(BRT) to oshodi, from oshodi board cele-ijesha-mile 2 bus, drop at 1st rainbow (cos the address should be between 1st & 2nd rainbow). just be observant as well you will see one LaRoche building. am guessing it won't be far from there. cheers

Thank you so much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jaytee00: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
i need vacancy for cake baker/decorator,Ice-cream expertise in lagos.Thnks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emitdj: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2018
A firm is recruiting Undergraduates; OND, HND/ BSC holders who have software marketing skills for the position of a freelance Marketing Experts. Interested candidates should send their CV to jobrecruiter809@gmail.com stating their preferred location.
Salary: Attractive
Location: Ogun State, Oyo State, Osun State, Kwara State and Ondo State.
Closing Date: 23/02/2018
Please do share with someone whom it might be of great benefit to.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iberibe1(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2018
debbie:
looking for an IT helpdesk analyst for a client

experience for like 3 yrs with MCSE/CCNA....
If you have such experience. ...get in touch with me.
Asap

Preferably someone not currently working, at the moment.
....deadline is today.

How do I send my C.V to you?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Geeca(f): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2018
hello house, pls i need help. How do i reply to someone's post. i mean what button do i click. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rochero(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
FORTUNE CAREERS LTD INVITE YOU FOR A CAREER TEST,BY 9AM ON WED, 14/02/18 @192,IKORODU RD,BESIDE FIRSTBANK,PALMGROVE.
FC/TB/MD
http:///n89p
How real are they?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hkana: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2018
Geeca:
hello house, pls i need help. How do i reply to someone's post. i mean what button do i click. thanks

By clicking on the "quote" option beneath the desired post.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2018
SCAM

Rochero:
FORTUNE CAREERS LTD INVITE YOU FOR A CAREER TEST,BY 9AM ON WED, 14/02/18 @192,IKORODU RD,BESIDE FIRSTBANK,PALMGROVE.
FC/TB/MD
http:///n89p
How real are they?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Geedhey(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Battywonder:

Hello, I have been scheduled for a test by Flutterwave. My testing center is www.ondemandassessment.com, what should I expect?
Thanks.
Bro any update after the test. I also did the test.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Geeca(f): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
thank you.
Hkana:

By clicking on the "quote" option beneath the desired post.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Daviewonder:
Hello all, I am Lagos corper in search of a ppa. I have a background in accounting and is done with the Ican exams, plus I have other numerous soft skills. I just want to work. Thanks in advance
What are the “numerous soft skills?” Naming the attractive ones, you become attractive. @kantemma
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dt4omoh(f): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Do you need an home tutor for your kids/wards in Primary and JSS 1-3 around Magodo/ Omole Phase 1, Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu-Berger and its environs. Please call 09023048003. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Graduate Trainee Program for Analysts

We are recruiting fresh graduates with keen interest on building a career in Finance. The individual should have a minimum of second-class upper degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.

The job duties would cover the following aspects of financial advisory:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Business Plans and Restructuring Reporting
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Modelling
- Business Valuation

A certification/membership in a Finance or Accounting professional body (ICAN, ACCA, CFA) will be an added advantage.

Please send an email with your CV to careers@wizeradvisory.com with the subject "Graduate Trainee Program" before 5pm on Friday, 16th February 2018.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adeyemi09(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
pls help me to confirm maybe they are real I checked their web site I didn't understand plsssssss is urgent

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
From what I have seen so far, any company in Lekki, VI, Ikoyi are likely to be real. But when you see Iluleju, Moshin, Palmgroove, Oshodi, Ojuelegba you should be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olu4life(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
I need a software and website developer for a start up company.

Experience: Must be proficient in above job title.

Must be able to work with little or no supervision.

Kindly send cv
asanyaolu@smatecsystems.com

Deadline: 02/14/2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jokerman(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please who knows anything about hypercool ng at Lekki... can't get any info....

thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by silbert(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
iberibe1:

I am interested.
am also interested
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
cool
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by silbert(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
adeyusuf2000:

Hello, am qualified for this role 3years experience, CCNA, ITIL and MCP certified. Job location ? Pls contact me on 08162301602 to talk about renumeration. Thank you.
am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.