Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831901 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rubi96(f): 4:55pm On May 02, 2018
If anyone has a vacancy for either a live-in Nanny, office assistant or front desk for an SSCE leaver on the Island, please pm me. I have somebody who is dire need of that kind of job. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by csandy(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Talkizcheap: 5:21pm On May 02, 2018
Hi Debbie, Please do you have an Electrical job for an Electrical Electronics grad? Thanks in advance. rexadeprinze1@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izutex007(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
Izu dont give up
yes you have lost count of the number of jobs you applied for
yes you have re-wrote your CV countless times
cover letter nko?
Yes, you stayed up late nights too just to track applications....yet no results.

Izu even went for interview and assessment, yet no results....ah.

Cheer up Izu, you pay day will come, you will be glad you waited.
Re invent yourself again and shot for the basket... you will be glad you did.

To the many Izus out there, your "pay-day" will come.

19 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adekS1(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
Good evening great minds...pls someone dare to me needs your help in securing a job as an admin officer or any other post related to what she study,she read Agricultural economics and extension(2:1)and just concluded her master(MSC) in Agricultural extension and communications(Distinction).we will appreciate your unflinching help to get her job most especially in Lagos....pls u can contact us thru 07032578994.email:AyomiApril21@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by owhizkid: 7:54pm On May 02, 2018
Good afternoon. We received your CV at Bosworth Marketing Consulting located at 6 Fagba Crescent beside Mega Chicken, Agidingbi, Ikeja. You're hereby invited for an interview tomorrow 3/5/18 at 9am. Kindly respond to this message to confirm your availability.

Who has further info abt diz company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abtywo(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2018
Olami90:

good afternoon.

may I request to know how you applied for this?
and if there are other platforms you use.
thank you
I can't recollect where I applied for this Vacancies it may be on this platform or other social media
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 10:10pm On May 02, 2018
REGIONAL COORDINATORS (Abuja, Ilorin, Yola, Kaduna, Enugu, PortHarcourt, Benin, Ibadan)
Job type: Full time
Candidate will be working remotely and will travel occasionally within the region of coverage.
Job Requirement
• Sourcing for CVs and proactively creating a database of suitable candidates for identified positions at the regional level
• Plan and conduct test, assessment and interviews
• Follow up with outstanding employment documentation for employees in the region
• Keep and maintain database of all employees within the region
• Assist in the conduct of Address and Guarantor verification within the region
• Organize quarterly induction sessions in the region
• Assist in the planning of Phillips employee forum in the region
• Manage the relationship with regional client contacts
• Attend to all employees enquires and complaints within the region
• Visit employees at their place of assignment
• Any other assigned duties from the Lagos office
Salary: 60,000
Suitable candidates should send their Resumes to rolayoo@phillipsoutsourcing.net with Job title as Subject of the mail stating their preferred location

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2018
donkripton:
Good afternoon

How do I get to No 56b Isaac Johnson street, GRA Ikeja from Festac Town.
I'm scheduled for an urgent interview tomorrow.
Thanks

Bro, there's no building on Isaac John street that Google map doesn't know. wink

Follow my link...

56b Isaac John St
56b Isaac John St, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja

[url=https://www.google.com.ng/maps/place/56b+Isaac+John+St,+Ikeja+GRA,+Ikeja/@6.5845147,3.3572742,20z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x103b9214ed255229:0x805d1aa5edd87e46]......https:///maps/3cd3V4Tuzz72[/url]

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vivvyo(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2018
Good morning all, I heard there is an ongoing replacement in NNPC...
how true could that be please?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2018
How much can 60k in Lagos be compared to in Ibadan.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2018
Tosinex:

don't be deceived, the cost of living in Ibadan is not cheap

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by leeking(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2018
Durhleepee:
Hello, please I need a job. Preferably one in Ibadan. I have OND in Science Laboratory Technology. I have experience working as a quality control analyst and a cashier/sales representative. Thanks.
Cc: Pcjuvy, Debbie, Pojomojo.
Good morning sis,pls I need your help. I studied biochemistry (with no working experience yet) and I'm having a written interview for the post of a Quality control officer tomorrow, I just don't know what to lay my hands on. Pls what are the likely questions I should read on? Your response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juicy24(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2018
Tosinex:
I served in Ibadan. the only thing cheap there is their transportation, all other things there like food stuff is the same like in other places. As for housing, it depends on your taste and pocket. The places with cheap house rent are not well developed, like no light, no entertainment, more of locals. But Ibadan is still cheaper than Lagos sha
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:53am On May 03, 2018
Our client, a start-up lottery company, with experience in the European lottery industry, is looking to fill a management role within the Finance department.

Role: Senior. Accountant

Pay: 400,000 Net

Responsibilities:

Accounting and Administration

a. Oversee all accounting ledgers and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and regulatory requirements.

b. Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and relevance of financial and management reporting including monthly management accounts and year-end statutory financial statements.

c. Implement and maintain internal controls according to international best practice.

d. Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes and tools.

e. Actively manage the group’s working capital and ensure optimal control of fixed assets.

f. Ensure proper filing of all tax returns.

g. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in respect of all financial aspects of the Business.

h. Serve as the key senior point of contact for external auditors.

i. Manage and oversee credit control functions.

Treasury Management

a. Actively manage the group’s cash flow through accurate historical reporting and robust forecasting.

b. Manage currency and interest rate exposure by putting in place appropriate financial instruments.

c. Be the key financial contact in the handling of banking relationships.

Financial Planning and Analysis

a. Oversee the long-term budgetary planning and cost management.

b. Provide investment analysis of various business initiatives (eg: asset acquisition, new service launches. Etc)

Team Management

a. Mentor and develop a direct team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.

b. Monitor, report and recommend mitigation strategies (including insurances) for the group’s financial and operational risks.

c. Remain up to date with all relevant financial, accounting, auditing, and taxation developments.

d. Work with the Group Information Technology (IT) to procure and implement IT systems that meet the needs of the organization.

Reports:

a. HQ Monthly management Accounts

b. Yearly statutory accounts for all entities

c. Group and Entity-level cash flow forecasts.

d. Receivables, payables and inventory aging analysis.

e. Annual budget and 5 year plan

f. Financial key performance indicators

g. Ad-hoc investment appraisal and other analysis

Qualification/Experience:

· Minimum of a first degree (BSC/HND) in Accounting.

· Must have an Accounting Professional certification -ICAN/ACCA

· 5-7 years’ experience in similar role.

· Minimum of 1 year experience in managing a team

· Working familiarity with IFRS and other relevant international standards.

· Experience working with Quickbooks / other accounting software.

· Not more than 35years

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to careers@kennediaconsulting.net using “Senior Accountant” as subject of mail.

Deadline: May 4 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by udi4eva(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2018
shegssosplendid:

Good morning bro, how did the test go, I just received a message for a test and interview with them.
What do you know about the company?

I got same invite. I couldn't make it , I guessing its gona be a marketing job which is likely commission based. Did u attend? How was it like

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:06pm On May 03, 2018
Dress well, smile, don't be too anxious, feign confidence (no one can tell d difference), Reminisce on the interviews you've aced only, wear a jacket (cold can make u nervous), eat light breakfast (hunger can make you incoherent). Also, see interviews as not a do die affair.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shegssosplendid(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2018
udi4eva:

I got same invite. I couldn't make it , I guessing its gona be a marketing job which is likely commission based. Did u attend? How was it like
Nope, I didn't.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
abumeinben:

Bro, there's no building on Isaac John street that Google map doesn't know. wink

Follow my link...

56b Isaac John St
56b Isaac John St, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja

[url=https://www.google.com.ng/maps/place/56b+Isaac+John+St,+Ikeja+GRA,+Ikeja/@6.5845147,3.3572742,20z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x103b9214ed255229:0x805d1aa5edd87e46]......https:///maps/3cd3V4Tuzz72[/url]
how did you get the picture of those buildings?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by abumeinben(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
how did you get the picture of those buildings?

Google map

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by leye81: 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
A company into supplier of cooking gas in Nigeria, situated at Agbado, Ogun state. We are currently recruiting to fill the position of LPG Marketing Officers.

Job Position: Marketer

Job Location: Lagos/ Ogun

Qualification:

BSC or HND in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or any related Social Sciences course.
Minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience as a member of a sales/marketing team.
Working Experience

Candidates are expected to have been involved in sales and delivery of cooking (LPG) gas and gas accessories for a minimum of 2 years
Should have knowledge of corporate organizations that use LPG as their main source of energy to power their boilers, ovens or large hotels, eateries and restaurants.
Should be a good team player and target achiever.

Job Description

Work with other members of a team to achieve target.
To develop new business prospects within specific geographic areas
Keep management abreast of activities by providing daily reports, periodic work plan and growth analysis
Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to use Microsoft office effectively is essential.
Qualified Candidates should fill and submit the application form below:

Application Closing Date: 30th May 2018

Apply Here : http://dacaconsult.com.ng/career/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spongebob0006(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2018
johnime:
I will need you guys for something
ok na so what's it abt or u wanna private chat?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spenca: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

well you are right but not as costly as lagos though
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
spenca:

well you are right but not as costly as lagos though

the trick with Lagos is transportation. if you earn N60,000 and you spend just 2-5k on transport per month (i.e. N100-N200 per day for a 5 day work week) everything will be peachy

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tall2ce(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

the trick with Lagos is transportation. if you earn N60,000 and you spend just 2-5k on transport per month (i.e. N100-N200 per day for a 5 day work week) everything will be peachy
My first and only job after NYSC I was spending 12-14k per month on transport on a net pay of 37k. Did this to be able to learn on the job. But it turned out I was not learning on the job as the learning opportunities were not forthcoming.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
tall2ce:

My first and only job after NYSC I was spending 12-14k per month on transport on a net pay of 37k. Did this to be able to learn on the job. But it turned out I was not learning on the job as the learning opportunities were not forthcoming.

look for accommodation close to where you work

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

unmhnmmm okay thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 03, 2018
Juicy24:

I served in Ibadan. the only thing cheap there is their transportation, all other things there like food stuff is the same like in other places. As for housing, it depends on your taste and pocket. The places with cheap house rent are not well developed, like no light, no entertainment, more of locals. But Ibadan is still cheaper than Lagos sha
thanks for the explanation, I'm trying to weigh accommodation in a more open and lively place in Ibadan compare to normal places in Lagos and still being able to survive on that salary level.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 3:52pm On May 03, 2018
shot me a mail at stevethedancer at gmail
spongebob0006:

ok na
so what's it abt or u wanna private chat?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tall2ce(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

look for accommodation close to where you work
Could have done that if the learning or earning was there for me.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 03, 2018
WTS Energy Nigeria has two urgent openings for Head of Operations and Internal Auditor for an indigenous E&P client. The head of operations will oversee the entire FPSO Operations with direct reports from the OIM and Production Supervisors. The Internal Auditor must be a seasoned Oil & Gas Industry Expert (middle aged). Qualified candidates should send their resume to helen.ukandu@wtsenergy.com. These roles closes by COB 4th May 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spongebob0006(f): 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
johnime:
shot me a mail at stevethedancer at gmail

mail sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.