Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2835593 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jagabanthelion: 6:21am On May 28, 2016
zeemahn:
My dad recieved a call from one 'Barrister' who told him that he was recommended by someone in a particular institution. He asked my dad to foward his CV to presidencyfiles@gmail.com for screening by a comittee.
NB: Ny dad was not told what he was recommended for and the individual that recommended him is working in an institution in a state that my dad has worked before but he no longer works in that state. He's not also aware of who recommended him.
So nairalanders, does it look like a scam? Have you had such experience or know of,anyone that has? Your advice would be appreciated.
. Scam. Are u a child? @gmail.com,isn't that enough indication its a scam? I dnt kno if some of u post these things because u want desperate people to also fall for d scam or u really want advise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bank2k4real(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2016
A Personal Dispatch/Delivery Bike rider is wanted urgently to Deliver orders within Lagos
Must be conversant with Lagos routes, must be on Whatsapp for Pictures confirmation and has his own bike
Salary very attractive
Interested or know someone
Contact us at
Call +2348063203540
+233540975809
Whatsapp +2348063203540
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zizi04(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
1. Which position did you apply for?
2. Tell me about yourself?
3. So you've not been working?
4. How much do you want us to pay you for this job. (You must state an amount)
5. What do you know about Zero Finance?

Dazzall...
..bro whats good. i was also there for the interview. i just wanted to know if u were called again this week.,because i waited all week for their email and i didnt get it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2016
zizi04:
..bro whats good. i was also there for the interview. i just wanted to know if u were called again this week.,because i waited all week for their email and i didnt get it.
. Even me i was full of expectation from them throughout d week. Anyway there's God.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by winnielle(f): 9:46am On May 28, 2016
Initially posted this without an age bracket...

A young female NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) graduate with good interpersonal relationship and communication skills is needed urgently for the position of a freelance data collector.
*between 21-25years old
*must reside in Lagos
*must be fluent in English language and ability to communicate in ibo will be an added advantage. Kindly send your cv to dapson_blue@yahoo.com. With the subject freelance data collector... Very urgent.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teejayone40: 11:57am On May 28, 2016
zizi04:
I attended d interview and av not heard anytin frm them

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 28, 2016
zizi04:
No response on my side too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:06am On May 29, 2016
Jagabanthelion:
. Scam. Are u a child? @gmail.com,isn't that enough indication its a scam? I dnt kno if some of u post these things because u want desperate people to also fall for d scam or u really want advise.
I realy want advice
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saintsylve(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2016
columbs:
Kindly confirm the veracity of this invitation pls

Dear XXXXX,

You have been shortlisted for the next level of selection which will lead to the interview in our Lagos office.

Please, complete the documents attached and send to Admin@hostserviceuk.com not later than 3rd June, 2016 indicating when you will be available for interview from the dates below; 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th & 14th.

Be aware however, that your choice of dates might not be practicable as we are interviewing over 200 potential candidates. If you are selected for the next stage of interview, which will be one on one, we might have to fix you with a suitable date.

I wish you success in your pursuit.

Thank you.

Ben Didsbury -
HR Director UK
Good morning. Please I also got a mail from him asking me to indicate in a form which wasn't attached that "I will be attending interview in Abuja" ofcourse I reside in Abuja. No form attached, no phone number. Please get back with any useful information, thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by columbs(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2016
saintsylve:

Good morning. Please I also got a mail from him asking me to indicate in a form which wasn't attached that "I will be attending interview in Abuja" ofcourse I reside in Abuja. No form attached, no phone number. Please get back with any useful information, thanks

Also three page form was attached to the mail I received.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saintsylve(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
columbs:

Also three page form was attached to the mail I received.
There was no form attached to mine, though I have indicated my interest on attending the "Abuja interview" as a reply but have not got a feedback yet.

Happy sunday
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by korlahwarleh: 1:37pm On May 29, 2016
HRs and "Gurus" in the house. Good afternoon. please I need your advice here.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate. I am based in Ilorin but most of the job openings i have been seeing are either in lagos, ibadan or other bigger cities. My question is should i remove my home address from my resume` or i should change it to a friend or a family member's own in these cities?.
I usually indicate in my cover letter that i am ready to relocate though. My concern is that HRs or companies as it were might look at the distance and cost incurred and instead go for someone that is based in that state.
Anticipating your answers. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bobo419: 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
korlahwarleh:
HRs and "Gurus" in the house. Good afternoon. please I need your advice here.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate. I am based in Ilorin but most of the job openings i have been seeing are either in lagos, ibadan or other bigger cities. My question is should i remove my home address from my resume` or i should change it to a friend or a family member's own in these cities?.
I usually indicate in my cover letter that i am ready to relocate though. My concern is that HRs or companies as it were might look at the distance and cost incurred and instead go for someone that is based in that state.
Anticipating your answers. Thanks.

Hi Chief,

Kindly remove the Ilorin address and input one of your uncle's address in lagos. No matter how you intend to relocate, someone who has a Lagos address already has an upper hand in the job selection than you.

Cheers,

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rhyah(f): 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
Don't know how genuine this is o...just saw it on a job search site
Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services - PMT story started three years ago when the founder was
motivated to offer big design services at Lagos. He
was convinced establishing a corporate base in close
proximity to Lagos had advantages that would
translate into cost savings, yes, for us, but most
importantly for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SIWES/IT Student
Job Description
To get valuable practical experiences in a free
environment that will bring the best in their careers.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
CV's to: info@primemediatech.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
saintsylve:

please which company and how did you apply? Kindly reference the page no.pls
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
debbie:
New Vacancy/ Final Interview for Supervisors and Area Managers from all local governments in Lagos state.

Interested HND, Bsc and MSc candidates are to attend an assessment on Friday 27th, may 2016 at doheney services, 55 coker road, town planning, ilupeju. Time: 10am. Come with your CV, passport photograph. For more enquiries kindly call 08134602626.
Please who went for this assessment? What company/organisation are the positions attached to and is it late to join?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mizlovette(f): 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
Hi debbie u are really helping save lives. Thanks please can u post any job vacancies in anambra state and within. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chadbaby: 10:56pm On May 29, 2016
realjidejamal:

I got the same invitation too

How did u guys apply please? av a friend who is urgently in need of a job. Kindly share or reference d page no
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ayokunle032(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Please who went for this assessment? What company/organisation are the positions attached to and is it late to join?

i did not attend but i refereed som one wo went, he actually said n i quote, that it seem it lagos state job for d position of environmental sanitation supervisor, dat d exercise is still on until tuesday after d public holiday.

Note dont let d position discourage tho !
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:05am On May 30, 2016
ayokunle032:

i did not attend but i refereed som one wo went, he actually said n i quote, that it seem it lagos state job for d position of environmental sanitation supervisor, dat d exercise is still on until tuesday after d public holiday.

Note dont let d position discourage tho !
Thanks for the info.

You mean successful candidates will follow the LAWMA trucks upandan? Or is there more to it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izutex007(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2016
Bobo419:

Hi Chief,

Kindly remove the Ilorin address and input one of your uncle's address in lagos. No matter how you intend to relocate, someone who has a Lagos address already has an upper hand in the job selection than you.

Cheers,

full stop
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DanielsParker(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2016
Bobo419:

Hi Chief,

Cheers,

I'm also having the same problem. I'm based in Enugu but most of the job openings I've seen are either in Lagos or abuja.. I've gotten a few invites for test but ended up not going because of distance.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammyluv2002(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2016
Specialization: Customer Service Jobs In Nigeria

Industry: Consulting

Job Type :Full Time

Experience: 1-3 year(s)

Qualification :OND

Location Lagos

Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August, 1994

We understand that people are the most valuable asset of any organisation. People need maintenance and upgrades even more than machines do. Retraining is maintenance. Training is an upgrade. Therefore, we ensure our staff receive the best trainings.

URGENT VACANCY:

Customer Service - 100 Openings

We have a request to fill over 100 staff for a reputable financial institution.

Job Description

Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents

Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies Take the extra mile to engage customers

Type: Full-Time

Qualification ND

Years of Experience 1-3years

Other Information

Qualified candidates should apply

http://www.icsjobportal.com/Recent_job.aspx?view=1&job_title=CUSTOMER%20SERVICE&job_id=3315
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Arisheloaded(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2016
The Diary Room (TDR) is Nigeria’s first videobooth rental company, also providing photobooth services for weddings, corporate events, birthdays etc. A position with us is an opportunity to be a part of the growing and exciting field of event vendors.
We are looking for a General Assistant with the following qualifications to join our team:
A recent university graduate (completion of NYSC helpful but not required)
Based in Lagos
Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Flexible
Enjoy meeting new people
Able to provide three (3) references
++ Position comes with a monthly salary plus commission.
Please send your CV to
thediaryroomng@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sunnypar(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by YEMIOYE(f): 7:59am On May 30, 2016
Experienced Marketing Executives

A reputable paint manufacturing firm located in Lagos urgently requires the services of an outstanding, experienced, result/target driven, agile, vibrant and ready to work candidate to fill the vacant position of Experienced Marketing Executives for one of our sales outlets in Surulere, Lagos.

The ideal candidate must
• Possess a degree/HND in any discipline.
• Have minimum of 2 years working experience as Sales Executive in a paint company or related company.
• Have proven field sales experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Have a track record of over achievement of targets.
• Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
• Have ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
• Be highly motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
• Possess the skills to work both in team and also perform independently.
• Be capable of thriving in competitive markets.
• Have some experience inter-facing with customers.

Qualified Candidates should
Forward their CVs to oebenuwah@capplc.com or tolaoye2007@yahoo.com.
Applications close on the 1st of June, 2016.
CVs can also be dropped at Dulux Colour Center, No 133, Ogunlana Drive, Off Alhaji Masha, Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xsanctus(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2016
Go

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omotolalina: 12:26pm On May 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Specialization: Customer Service Jobs In Nigeria

Industry: Consulting

Job Type :Full Time

Experience: 1-3 year(s)

Qualification :OND

Location Lagos

Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August, 1994

We understand that people are the most valuable asset of any organisation. People need maintenance and upgrades even more than machines do. Retraining is maintenance. Training is an upgrade. Therefore, we ensure our staff receive the best trainings.

URGENT VACANCY:

Customer Service - 100 Openings

We have a request to fill over 100 staff for a reputable financial institution.

Job Description

Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents

Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies Take the extra mile to engage customers

Type: Full-Time

Qualification ND

Years of Experience 1-3years

Other Information

Qualified candidates should apply

http://www.icsjobportal.com/Recent_job.aspx?view=1&job_title=CUSTOMER%20SERVICE&job_id=3315
I tried applying bt nt going tru
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by columbs(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2016
saintsylve:

There was no form attached to mine, though I have indicated my interest on attending the "Abuja interview" as a reply but have not got a feedback yet.

Happy sunday

I think the form is a pre-selection form. The invitation mail that will clearly indicate the venue and time of the interview will be sent to selected candidates after the submission of the pre interview form
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saintsylve(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
columbs:

I think the form is a pre-selection form. The invitation mail that will clearly indicate the venue and time of the interview will be sent to selected candidates after the submission of the pre interview form

Thank you very much, I have just notified them that there was no form attached to the mail sent to me.
I hope they reply as they have not even replied to the previous one I sent.

God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bobo419: 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
DanielsParker:

I'm also having the same problem. I'm based in Enugu but most of the job openings I've seen are either in Lagos or abuja.. I've gotten a few invites for test but ended up not going because of distance.

Daniel, its either you leave your comfort zone to go get your dream job or you stay in your comfort zone and do the jobs available there. You can't eat your cake and have it.Most people working in Lagos didn't grow up there. at one point, they had to stay with one uncle or on e friend brfore they got a job. In fact, some traveled to Lagos from Enugu for tests and Interviews with the little savings they had.

Listen young man, Getting a Job is a Job! Getting a Job requires Investment. You want it, Work hard to get it!!!

Cheers,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
ulminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.

Position: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)

We have been mandated by our client in the telecoms industry to recruit in the capacity below

Image result for Culminate Consulting

Job Requirement

· Manage all the operations of the company
· Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
· setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
· setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
· monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
· Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the company is meeting or exceeding customer expectations
· To determining how customers’ expectations will change over time and what the organization needs to do to meet these changing expectations. Additionally he/she will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture within the organization.
· Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
· Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with operation staff
· Responsible for supervision and performance of Operational staff
· Proposes improvements proactively on the basis of technical possibilities and business policies
· Carries budget responsibility for the company (Opex and Capex)
· Identifying training needs for Operational Staff.
· Ensure any external services are procured at best possible price.
· Compile, implement and oversee the necessary installations and acceptance policies, procedures, work practice and specifications

Qualification

· Good University degree in Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent.
· A PMP certificate and/or any other professional certificate will be an advantage.

Experience

· Minimum of 6 years extensive experience in telecoms.
· High negotiations skill
· Cost conscious and capable of budgeting, project planning and following it through
· Knowledge of pertinent health and safety laws are essential.
· Must have excellent organizational and communication skills

Position: Project Manager (PM)

We have been mandated by our client in the telecoms industry to recruit in the capacity below

Job Requirement

· Manage all the projects of the company
· Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
· setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
· setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
· monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
· Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the company is meeting or exceeding customer expectations
· To determining how customers’ expectations will change over time and what the organization needs to do to meet these changing expectations. Additionally he/she will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture within the organization.
· Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
· Defining project processes and procedures in conjunction with operation staff
· Responsible for supervision and performance of Project Engineers.
· Proposes improvements proactively on the basis of technical possibilities and business policies
· Carries budget responsibility for the company (Opex and Capex)
· Identifying training needs for Project Engineers.
· Ensure any external services are procured at best possible price.
· Compile, implement and oversee the necessary installations and acceptance

Qualification

· Good University degree in Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent.
· A PMP certificate and/or any other professional certificate will be an advantage.

Experience

· Minimum of 4 years extensive experience in telecoms.
· High negotiations skill
· Cost conscious and capable of budgeting, project planning and following it through
· Knowledge of pertinent health and safety laws are essential.
· Must have excellent organizational and communication skills

Method of Application

All CVs should be sent to admin@culminateconsulting.com on/before Sunday 5th June 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.