Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Get Glo 6gb For N1500 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Glo 6gb For N1500 (5864 Views)

Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now. / Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by zinachidi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
emrain:

See how to tweak your imei without root

http://www.etechgist.com/2016/01/how-to-change-mtk-devices-imei-number_23.html?m=1
I don't wanna tweak my imei, but I recommended ur site to some of my friends who wanted to, and they were were satisfied, so thanks a lot.
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
zinachidi:
I don't wanna tweak my imei, but I recommended ur site to some of my friends who wanted to, and they were were satisfied, so thanks a lot.

You're welcome.... Thanks for recommending my site to your friends. Means a lot to me. I'm grateful.
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by benedictuyi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
will the entire 6gb last for a month
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by ioi74(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
emrain:

You're welcome.... Thanks for recommending my site to your friends. Means a lot to me. I'm grateful.

does the 6g work for blackberry phones ??
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by Justinah4real(f): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
I smell fraud
Yeah, Like star times
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by ritababe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
ayourbamie:

I didn't root my phone when I did mine... I've been using it for more than 6 months, if you can change your phone Imei to a blackberry Imei, you're good to go.

how many month does the 6gig last, and what if e finish before the month can we resubscribe?
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by Baroba(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
pators:
so embarrassing to see boys calling changing imei number 'root'....so shameful to not know the meaning of root

Nothing embarrassing or shameful about it, the world of tech is vast, no one knows it all, there are areas in Mobile tech you are not aware off as well, someone with superior knowledge might see it as embarrassing as well.. This section if for people like us who want to learn what rooting and changing an MTK imei using droid/ MTK tools is...

1 Like

Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by ayourbamie: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
ritababe:

how many month does the 6gig last, and what if e finish before the month can we resubscribe?
Yeah... You can resubscribe.. I don't use 6 gig though, only the 3gig for 1k
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by pators(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Baroba:

Nothing embarrassing or shameful about it, the world of tech is vast, no one knows it all, there are areas in Mobile tech you are not aware off as well, someone with superior knowledge might see it as embarrassing as well.. This section if for people like us who want to learn what rooting and changing an MTK imei using droid/ MTK tools is...
hmmm true
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by aforosco(m): 1:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Djangocode:

You dont needa root your Tecno Camon C8 inorder to enjoy your 3GB..

Just download Mobile Uncle Tools from playstore..

Download BB IMEI generator by codeberg...

Write down your former Imei number on Sim 1..

Now open Mobile Uncle Tools, Select Engineering Mode MTK, Swipe Right to Connectivity and Select CDS Information, Select Radio Information and Select Phone 1.. Phone 1 means Sim 1..

Then Minimize by pressing home button, Open the BB IMEI generator u installed and Tap on the Generate IMEI, you can click twice or thrice and write down the IMEI you see there..

Reopen your Mobile Uncle Tools and insert this:

AT+ EGMR=1,7,''New Imei u generated''...

Now click on ''Send Command'' directly below it..

Exit Mobile Uncle tools..

Restart your phone and check the new IMEI by going to ''About Phone'' in your phone settings to confirm..

Load 1k and send COMONTH to 777...

Got to your phone settings and under Mobile Networks, Create a new APN and the APN should be blackberry.net.. Make sure you save the settings and activate it by ticking the small button by the right..

Restart yo device and switch on your data..

Now subscribe to the #500 naira by dialling *777# and follow the prompt to get the weekend 3GB..

This means you gotta change your apn to glosecure for you to be able to use it 24 hrs during weekends or Midnite daily..

Thats all bro.. Dont mind my long epistle.. I typed this off the top of ma head..

Abeg wia do.you stay maybe I can meet you do it for me
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by drgbaks(f): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello all, please I use a blackberry Z3 and I usually do the 3g for 1k bis plan. But yesterday I tried to subscribe but couldn't. I usually, use the code, *777*12#. I later sent Comonth to 777, still no way, the message was even rejected . I've been getting this message, USSDC: ESME unreachable. Please what does it mean and what can I do. Thank you house. Please, help a sister out.
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by AishyWemsy(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2016
drgbaks:
Hello all, please I use a blackberry Z3 and I usually do the 3g for 1k bis plan. But yesterday I tried to subscribe but couldn't. I usually, use the code, *777*12#. I later sent Comonth to 777, still no way, the message was even rejected . I've been getting this message, USSDC: ESME unreachable. Please what does it mean and what can I do. Thank you house. Please, help a sister out.

The last sub I did was 1500. I tried to do it the usual way (1k) but it didn't work out, I had to call glo BlackBerry customer care, they said there is no longer 1k/3gig plan. It is now 1500. You can call them to confirm (333) . I have trying to check my data balance too since yesterday I keep getting ESME msg

1 Like

Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by kindredspirit(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
drgbaks:

I use a Z30 and I subscribed yesterday via Comonth to 777. Your inability to subscribe could have been due to network issues. You might want to try again until you succeed.

You can visit the thread below to ask questions. It is dedicated to BB10 issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/1241247/blackberry-10-devices-home-z10/544

1 Like

Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by drgbaks(f): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
kindredspirit:

I use a Z30 and I subscribed yesterday via Comonth to 777. Your inability to subscribe could have been due to network issues. You might want to try again until you succeed.

You can visit the thread below to ask questions. It is dedicated to BB10 issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/1241247/blackberry-10-devices-home-z10/544

Thanks was able to do it finally
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Djangocode:

Now open Mobile Uncle Tools, Select Engineering Mode MTK, Swipe Right to Connectivity and Select CDS Information, Select Radio Information and Select Phone 1.. Phone 1 means Sim 1..

Then Minimize by pressing home button, Open the BB IMEI generator u installed and Tap on the Generate IMEI, you can click twice or thrice and write down the IMEI you see there..

Restart your phone and check the new IMEI by going to ''About Phone'' in your phone settings to confirm..

Got to your phone settings and under Mobile Networks, Create a new APN and the APN should be blackberry.net.. Make sure you save the settings and activate it by ticking the small button by the right..

Now subscribe to the #500 naira by dialling *777# and follow the prompt to get the weekend 3GB..

This means you gotta change your apn to glosecure for you to be able to use it 24 hrs during weekends or Midnite daily..

Thats all bro.. Dont mind my long epistle.. I typed this off the top of ma head..

Thanks bro. GOD bless u
I waz able 2 do this with my gionee m2
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Giovinco:

Thanks bro. GOD bless u I waz able 2 do this with my gionee m2
Am Happy it Worked for yu Bro..
Cheers..
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by tobby1987(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
bashtun:

to get the 3 gig for N1000. you have to root ur phone but the other 3 gig which is N500...you dont need to root your phone

U don't need to root bro.. Done it for like 5 diff ppl without rooting
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by phranseeqz(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Djangocode:

I just came across this and will like to know if it can work on non-mtk devices especially Samsung galaxy ii
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by Nico4luv: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
it is only 3gb that last for a month instead of entire 6gb........ the weekend 3gb subscription last only for a week
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by DeeJay4tune8(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Does this still work....
Re: Get Glo 6gb For N1500 by DahtDopeBoi(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Any hope for iOS users to use this glo 6GB tweak?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Akanchawa / Hurray MTN Inroduces 7gb Data Plan For #2,000 / Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.