Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year (37673 Views)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Wyttcat: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Longtime BS and low-key yadayada! With that house, we all know she won't be single for long. A smart nigg has pulled a fast one, and he's just coming to eat.
Ole gbe ole gba!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Chiccly(f): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Noted.No news except she suddenly changed her mind to become a revered sister
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nnemuka(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
myners007:
Linda, I know im not related to you but just want to advise u to look well before u leap. Dont get married out of desperation or media/online pressure. We here in Nairaland enjoy and appreciate your spinsterhood cos your gist always make our front page just like Tonto Doke before she was married by one unknown personality even at the expense of our own and respected Seun. Genevive, Rita Dominic and a host of others are still very happy despite being single. Marriage is not a prestige ,its just a commitment when you are duly ready for it.I hope your fiance(Husband to be) can tolerate the rate at which people visit your new house for tourism.Even the like of Basket mouth sneaking into your bedroom.
By the way if you marry, would you move out of your house in Banana Island for a less exotic locality or your husband will be compelled to move in with you so that the two of you and your sisters can start a new tv reality show" LIVING WITH THE IKEJIS"
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy living with the Ikeji's indeed. the way she carry kardashian's them matter for head pass the way APC take dey call GEJ name.

well i pray the story is true, only an alpha male can handle Linda.
she is doing well for herself and i pray God increases her, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nnemuka(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
amen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Femsyn(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Her reply "@lindaikeji: Lol. All these stories that I am engaged and getting married. Thanks for wishing me well. unfortunately, I'm still single &...searching! :-)"
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by fireforfire: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Selling her mansion!!! ah laura her sister go cry o.
dat mansion wey she dey take make mouth

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nnemuka:

e pain nam grin grin grin

i pray no goodnews visits any of your sisters as you cant wish another goodnews, amen.
I know you're with a mirror. Irony is a funny thing, no? Yes, amen to your shared prayer.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Forwetinnah: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
...why do I think her would-be husband is Seun Osewa? Forget that Real Estate stuff joor..Both bloggers are getting hooked for life. Congratuloooooobia!! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Forwetinnah: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
myners007:
Linda, I know im not related to you but just want to advise u to look well before u leap. Dont get married out of desperation or media/online pressure. We here in Nairaland enjoy and appreciate your spinsterhood cos your gist always make our front page just like Tonto Doke before she was married by one unknown personality even at the expense of our own and respected Seun. Genevive, Rita Dominic and a host of others are still very happy despite being single. Marriage is not a prestige ,its just a commitment when you are duly ready for it.I hope your fiance(Husband to be) can tolerate the rate at which people visit your new house for tourism.Even the like of Basket mouth sneaking into your bedroom.
By the way if you marry, would you move out of your house in Banana Island for a less exotic locality or your husband will be compelled to move in with you so that the two of you and your sisters can start a new tv reality show" LIVING WITH THE IKEJIS"

Sheeeesh!! Nairalanders are wicked I shuuuuear!! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Coldfeets: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
cry Eeyaa

So Linda finally succumbed to the pressure?

Chai, men una too wicked.

Just see una still dey confuse women, dey deceive women, come dey scare them into believing say marriage na the only way for women to gain full respect from the society.

Anyway sha, Linda I dey wish you congratulobia in advance.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by warriorprincess: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Sheeeesh!! Nairalanders are wicked I shuuuuear!! grin

forwetinnah so u are here
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by kavey10(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Linda and Seun Osewa noni. Any other brother is just jonzing. #ConfamInfo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
warriorprincess:

forwetinnah so u are here

I dey here o cheesy...FP thingz
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by warriorprincess: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I dey here o cheesy...FP thingz

lol abeg u don see my question for zeeworld thread
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by nairagossip1: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=14pt]See the lucky Man, Read more here: [/size]http://www.042express.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-gets-engaged-secretly.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Forwetinnah: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
warriorprincess:

lol abeg u don see my question for zeeworld thread

Naaaah! Make i check then
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by uzolexis(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dear Seun,
you have lost Tonto and you are about loosing Linda. Pls act fast,time is of essense. she is not married yet,just engaged and that engagement can be broken if you play your cards well.
From a concerned Nairalander.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by sukkot: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
she done launder the money now she wan sell the house. the money is now clean. wayo woman done chop our yam clean mouth
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by ProffM(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:
Congrats in advance to her

Between...check my signature
between? I suppose u meant btw...meaning By The Way...#no rudeness
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by flokii: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
urhhh... m so happy for Aunty Linda o..

HML in advance... e ma bi ibeta, iberin, ibefa etc. etc. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
myners007:
please tell the to your relative and sister
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
myners007:
please tell the to your relative
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats to her. Just wish this news is true.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Heartmender101(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls lynda don't marry because of backlash from the public oh,,,,but wish u well sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by judondasylva(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
congrats to her if that's true
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Karleb(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
dhtml18:

How dare you lie to us to view the link when you know the Fiancee is not there? Amadioha fire your head and the server hosting that your blog, eyin mejeji ma run down ni!

grin grin grin grin grin

Dhtml yaff vex.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by julsuc: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
I hope it is not because of the new house, she acquired last year that makes the guy to engaged her immediately. Most guys this days are not to be trusted. All the same I wishes her the best
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by SURElee(f): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
If she's yet to confirm the report, then why make it a news already? undecided

Same way she publishes stories about people without confirming first.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by chinuz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abeg Nairalanders help answer this who wants to be a millionare question I dey hotseat now...When she gets married would she
A) Move in with her husband and abandon her house
B) Have her hubby live in her house
C) Put her house for sale and move in with hubby
D) Stay in her house and her hubby in his own.
... A house "allegedly" worth over 600million cannot just be left alone nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by nigerianvenom(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
If she's yet to confirm the report, then why make it a news already? undecided

Same way she create fake news against other people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User / Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.