Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission. (636 Views)

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission. by engrzion(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2016
After 5 years of Staying at home he finally Got admission.

THIS is my THANKSGIVING...after five years of leaving secondary school and five bloody years of looking for admissions..GOD has done it oo.am now a student of UNIPORT WOW..
no learning center like clever minds...pls go there u will get your admission..I love u @ Zion Oshiobugie...

As sent to me by Akp (Akpos Moses), UNIPORT Undergraduate

‪#‎MyAdmissionStory‬
‪#‎Problemsolver‬
‪#‎CleverMinds‬

We give all the glory back to God, Clever Minds is blessed to bless others!

ANOTHER ADMISSION STORY

"Mr Zion! i know ; but i will still buy JAMB form"

I remember telling this student all through last year that God will give her admission despite the delay, but she responded "Mr Zion, i know but i will still buy JAMB form" her response was expected as the school in question had already announced the academic calendar for the year 2016

I kept on telling her that she would get admission!
Despite my encouragement she still bought JAMB form for 2016

I just checked her admission status on JAMB portal this morning (Jan, 27th) to find this

Congratulations Avwenayeri Oghenetega Sonia!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 5-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI.
Course PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY in the Faculty of ENGINEERING/TECH/ENV.

It took a while but God did it! Congrats Tega...We love you at Clever Minds

She sent me this message:
Thanks for not giving up on me ..thanx for d encouragement

God Gives Tertiary Admission at Clever Minds learning Center!

When i say it to You that you will get admission this year, i am not saying it to Impress you, but to impress upon you that you have all it takes all you need do is BELIEVE. Delay is not denial

You will get admission this year!!!!

‪#‎ProblemSolver‬
‪#‎CleverMinds‬
‪#‎StudentsCorner‬

Take a Peep into our Learning Center!
God gives admission at Clever Minds Learning Center
Watch why every student wants to come here!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j77qKmFXvk&spfreload=10
Re: After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission. by Khd95(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerian school system can be frustratingsad
congrats to em tho
Re: After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission. by Cholls(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
my brother WHAT!!! 5 years?! na job you dey find.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Staying At Home He Finally Got Admission. by engrzion(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
as in ehn .....if i tell you you go shock....the whole system can make you drop out

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Pls Help With Literature Recommended Texts For Jamb. / 13 Year Old Nigerian Breaks Record At Cambridge Checkpoint Examination / WAEC, Please Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.