Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here (1392 Views)

Post Sokoto Jobs Here / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... / Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by soloyes(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Those residing in Sokoto, kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina and Niger state who know of genuine vacancies or business opportunities let's post them here please.
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by Okpueze1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please I am a graduate. Read Philosophy and graduated with Second Class Upper Division. I am presently residing in Minna, Niger state and in need of a job. I am eager and ready to adapt in any Organisation, Company or Office because of my good and fast learning ability. ikewesip@gmail.com
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by soloyes(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
I sent you a mail @ okpueze.
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by Djshyne007(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
I wouldn't mind getting Job in Niger,I served there last year...thanks
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
soloyes:
I sent you a mail @ okpueze.

Experienced Banker, Political science 2:1, Multi task skills especially when involving ICT operations willing to work in any organization and can fit in any situation. I love the North.
I need a Job.

hapses3@outlook.com
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by Ayaba03(f): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
As for me I have worked in construction for over 5yrs in many Nothern States such as Niger Kaduna katsina and Abuja. I have HND in Civil Engineering and my email is horlacunley@gmail.com
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by soloyes(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thursmay publishers need a strong presence in these states so if you have a good contact in a school or ministry of education in any of these states that you can supply to let me know. They publish school books and their books have been in use by command secondary school, and schools owned by the Living Faith church.
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by soloyes(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
I do professional project writing so if you have anybody doing NCE, ND, OND, HND, Degree, PGD, PGDE, Masters, Phd and in need of the following services you let me know:
1. Project/dissertation/thesis writing.
2. Materials for any of 1 above.
3. Primary or secondary data to be collected for use in any of 1 above.

NB: 1. you get a commission for client you refer
2. Fields include: social sciences (sociology, economics, psychology, geography etc), am some science base courses like Computer science.
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by mariam1990(f): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
soloyes:
I do professional project writing so if you have anybody doing NCE, ND, OND, HND, Degree, PGD, PGDE, Masters, Phd and in need of the following services you let me know:
1. Project/dissertation/thesis writing.
2. Materials for any of 1 above.
3. Primary or secondary data to be collected for use in any of 1 above.

NB: 1. you get a commission for client you refer
2. Fields include: social sciences (sociology, economics, psychology, geography etc), am some science base courses like Computer science.
hello, pls i studied political science and am presently in katsina pls i need a job, do assist in Ur own token. Thanks
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by MobileAfrica: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
One of Africa leading mobile payment company is expanding her businesses to cover major states and cities of the Northern Region and currently recruiting interested candidates to fill the position of;
JOB TITLE: SUPER DEALER
LOCATIONS: BENUE, TARABA, KEBBI, KOGI, ADAMAWA, BORNO, KASTINA, BAUCHI, GOMBE, JIGAWA, NIGER, SOKOTO, YOBE AND ZAMFARA
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for identifying business opportunities in covered territory
• Recruit new dealers on the platform
• Manage, train and grow dealers business within the territory
• Play a support role to all dealers under the territory
• Organize periodic marketing/sales campaign for dealers in the territory
REQUIREMENT
• Minimum of National Diploma or equivalent
• Must have sales experience
• Be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient and good knowledge of Computer system.
• Be able to work effectively with a team

How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: tayoocole@gmail.com and call 08024786136, 08023299570, 08022874185 for more guide

As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
Re: Post Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina And Niger Jobs Here by soloyes(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
keep the house updated of existing vacancies in these areas

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Direction To Femi Ayetuga Cresc Surulere / Graduate Engineer / Urgent Engineering Vacancy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.