Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. (1393 Views)

Bank Of Industry’s N10 Billion Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme / Apply For Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme / Delta State 2016 STEP/YAGEP Training Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by fayne(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Seems like invitation mails are being sent to the successful or rather the chosen ones for the next phase of the program which is online training for a period of three months. congrats to the prospective millionaires and the already made ones.
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by fayne(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulations! Your application has been selected to advance to the next phase of the Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme (YES-P). You are one of the 17.5% that made it to this stage. This phase of the programme requires you to do the following:
ATTEND AN ONLINE TRAINING: You will be required to attend a 3- month online training that will further improve your business skills, enable you develop an effective business model and prepare you to access the Bank of Industry loan. The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline as preferred applicants for the loan. The online training will commence on Monday, 13 th June, 2016. You will receive an email instruction on how to register for your online training in a few days. As you have successfully made it to this phase, you will need to check your registered email account and the YES-P website for programme updates regularly. This is of great importance. Once again, Congratulations! Best regards YES Programme Team
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by shermx: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
I also recieved the mail but could not find my name in the list ... Hope its cool??
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by thespokenword: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pls when was the mail sent to you?
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Congrat to all that ur name is on the list Pls if u kn ur name is on the list pls we have a whatsapp group that we can update ourself so pls jst add this number and say hi/hello for YES-P tnks (08162572799)
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by fayne(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2016
shermx:
I also recieved the mail but could not find my name in the list ...
Hope its cool??
its not a problem because from the mail, they said 17.5% of 40,000 applicants were selected, and if u do ur maths well then you will realise that the names of shortlisted candidates should be 7000 rather than the 3500 in that list. so fear not and worry not, fellow prospective millionaire.
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by fayne(m): 5:21am On Jun 03, 2016
thespokenword:
Pls when was the mail sent to you?
it was sent on the 31 of May. some got theirs on the 29. hopefully u will get yours. keep ur fingers cross ko.
Re: Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES): Online Training Invitation. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Nawa oh i never get mine

(1) (Reply)

Sales Jobs At Mikado / Crown Hill University Applicants, Let's Meet Here / I Need A Teaching Job Or HR Job Paying Between 120000 And 150000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.