Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) (28431 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) / Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by massinola(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
k
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Alexander001(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
see as the guy dey act boss on top person life.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by petrov10: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
good
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Drinkwater(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
who gave them the moral right to condemn? bunch of unpolished people.....
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Politicians needs this. This is the kinda death youths should serve them and not an ordinary thief.

People should know their enemies. Politicians fvxked thier past, fvcking their present and future yet an hungry thief looking for what to eat for the day died like a chicken
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by thebestprice(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
ARE there human eaters out there?
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by atesunate(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmm that is great.
But remember, that is his business.

Do you really have a PLAN B?
Check my signature
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Roasted meat. They should start eating it.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by bandad: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters life is so unfair......how can thieves be burning thieves?!.
I wonder o, my brother.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by SolexxBarry(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Say yes to jungle justice,if u av eva been in a robbery situation u will knw wat I mean
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by condralbede(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its the custom of the tivs...Aliade, gboko and other local areas,They Hv been doing such each time they catch a robber.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Coldfaya(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
my brother if robbers do you strong thing, you go support jungle justice ones he's caught in the act.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Spybradd: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
LordIsaac:
Third World!!
where u dey?
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by vkon2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
last time I check,thieves and murderer work and in hand....
the government should do something about this
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Lordspicy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
jahstech:
Is this actually the right thing to do?
In Fela's Voice
Nigerians are so gullible, who thief 10,000 naira gets burnt to death, who TECHNICALLY steal $1billion gets a bail of N250 million naira! angry angry

a case of plain ignorance
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by NLban: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/02/benue-community-arrests-robber-set-him.html

A resident of the area told our reporter that Mgbajime is among the many notorious bandits that have been robbing citizens of the area for years now.

Most of these notorious armed robbers always have their way out even when you arrest and hand them over to the Nigerian Police, so what do you expect the local and ignorant villagers to do. They ignorant about what the law says about jungle justice.

How I wish we could burn those who have stollen billions like "Black Cat" also known as "Tor Gyo"
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by titsqueez(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
If it was the Fulani herdsmen marauding through their villages and occupying their farmlands they will run and seek help instead of standing to fight. But here they are out in numbers displaying their 'macho' bravado.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by henrybomb(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
IamforGod:
So sad

They av absolutely no right to burn him cry

I hate jungle justice! If u can't create a life please don't take a life!

To think that some of them are worse than the thief but they've not been caught
robbers deserve dis sumtimes

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by ijebu2020: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
aaa Mgbajime...don enter am be that... name self
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
jahstech:
Is this actually the right thing to do?
In Fela's Voice
Nigerians are so gullible, who thief 10,000 naira gets burnt to death, who TECHNICALLY steal $1billion gets a bail of N250 million naira! angry angry
remember, robbers can kill victims if no money to be given to them so I don't pity robbers.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by akpason: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Benue ppl pls relocate to Abj and save our father's land.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by hasyn04(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by NLban: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
kekakuz
what is going on here
Why all the noise and rumbling
O
O I see
It's just tiv people burning one another
No problem
Carry on

condralbede
Its the custom of the tiv,Aliade gboko and other local area do such,each time they catch a robber.

I sense something, but I will still keep quite.
Jungle justice is better than non, especially in cases where the notorious armed robbers go on freely doing the harm and the Nigerian Police care less.

Why is every body condeming [b]Jungle justice
but non condeming the act.

If anybody hates Jungle justice, he or she should desist from acts that will fetch them jungle justice.
[/b]
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by NLban: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
hasyn04:
Say no to Jungle justice.

Say no to armed rubbery too.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
When robbers visit you , took your money , rape your wife and ask you to deflower your girls.

You will support jungle justice 100%
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by Beowulf(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who noticed the church banner in the background proclaiming the God of wonders.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by IamforGod: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
henrybomb:
robbers deserve dis sumtimes

I know but sometimes they might get the wrong person. Can't u remember aluu 4or the guy that opened a thread the other day that God saved him that he paid 30k into the bank before going to the post office. The lady beside him also lost 30k. It was a coincidence.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by makahlj2: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
When no other forms of justice are available, people often turn to jungle justice.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by wrongnumber: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
And some people go dey shout rule of law in the case of Dansuki sambo and co-looters..ko ni da fun iyalaya rule of law let Jungle justice take over.
Re: Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) by don4real18(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have no pity for he got what he deserved... Who knows how many he has killed during operations or injured?
Who knows how many families have crumbled or torn apart because he stole their yams for survival.
I have no pity......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos / EFCC Replies A Nigerian On Twitter In Igbo Language / Policeman Shoots 'Simple', A Peace Maker Dead In Warri (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.