Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' (7412 Views)

Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos / Abductors Reduce Ondo Perm Sec Ransom To N20m / Arase Demotes Patrick Onwu, DPO, For Assaulting Female Traffic Warden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by omojesu202(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
iddeoot man
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
So that they ll kill the victim abi? No sir, the kidnappers are more trustworthy than your police

1 Like

Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Police really hate Nigerians. We are so backward and premature as a country to heed to this order.
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by Yahzeelv(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yahzeelv:
Ah oga police!!! We should stop and risk the lives of our loved ones. What have u done to the pending cases, what ways have u paved so that we can't be kidnapped again ?
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by wrongnumber: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Soro niyen?

1 Like

Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by 6digitscomrade: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
WOW ...for days now av not been able to comment on nairaland telling me i cant and only will be able in few hours...days passed,at first i thot it was a general prb..until i saw people were still commenting then i decided to do a lil forensic on the my profile ..behold wat i uncovered i was banned cuz i wrote sumtin using an adjective of no direction towards anyone with no ugly intent whatsoever ...however it only shows and confirms wat av always read here before i joined the MODS or moles of this platform will and can never govern a people..its not a curse cuz charity they say begins at home av seen bashes with direct intent here and no bans,i only got a ban cuz i used an adjective called aboki now dats crazy cuz only sick bigoted mind will call dat tribalism or wateva the brain might av managed to process...even if we live in separate climes now but we all used aboki at some point in our lives and still using it now...abeg since when aboki come be insultthere is a bigot amongst the mods/moles and we shud fish him out..before he crushes our nairaland like apc chanjiiiiiii.
Clone2020:
It's easy to tell people not to pay ransomed until your own family member is kidnapped and threatened with death. If the police is very effective, one might rely on them, until then people will pay whatever it takes to get back loved ones alive and well.
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
See Mouth
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by buddylawson: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's thoughtful of the NPF
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by Eskdale(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by popcykaylah(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
see this one oo...so your incompetent policemen can demonstrate thier level of incompetence with people's lives ata stake abi? well he can do that with his folks
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
MEANWHILE OGA OLOPA KIP HIM OWN MAMA AND PAPA FOR ABROAD. HIN COM DRY YAMN NONSENSE.
BACK THEN WHEN FALAE, OKONJO IWEALA'S MUM, GEJ'S RELATIVE AND A HOST OF OTHER POLITICIANS WERE KIDNAPPED, THE POLICE DID NOT TELL US THE REASON WHY THEY PAID RANSOM FOR THEIR RELEASE
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by 9jatatafo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
This police officer must be a joker. When bail that is supposed to be free is between 5k and 10k for someone in their custody , he is hear telling people not to pay ransome to kidnappers, rubbish. If one should report a kidnap case to the NPF, the person must pay mobilization fee for the Askari to start work, shame to this man
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by XaintJoel20: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Have you been able to stop your men from collecting money for 'bail'
The truth is that, Nigerians have lost confidence in the Nigeria Police Force...
Reform NPF...
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by DONFASZY(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
God 4bid.....
if u dey wait for police to fuel dere vehicles to resue some1....u wil go n pick dere corpse. .
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by sunnyuche1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
for saying this , I will pay two times the ransom. sad
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by alaskido(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Shut up your bribery mouth. So you want them to kill my relation abi. Make Devil soda your yansh. Have you provided security. Even your so called policemen will arrest you as number 1 suspect if you report a case of kidnap.
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by eddymandy94(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by tonyzeal(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
This useless police chief will even be the one to go against his speech once any of his immediate family member is kidnapped;Na today?
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by chrish2i: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
if the police are policing well would have been obeying statements like this.................. recently a King was killed in Delta after kidnapped, abi una nor hear am
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by gsalvatore: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
It's easy and cool if it's coming from the IG.
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abeg let's hear word... when police will ask you to bring N200k for "mobilization"
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by lovinam: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga do the right thing and also stop your men from extorting the citizens. A family friend was asked to pay 800k for investigations when their brothe was kidnapped. They gathered money and paiid the kidnappers. Their brother was released. Another family was not so lucky, they lost their aunt after paying the kidnappers. The police also asked them to bring some hundreds for investigation.
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by mikky2k2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just like telling us bail is free.... Mtchewww
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by Absoj(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
wrongnumber:
Soro niyen?
abeg help me ask am
Re: Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm then provide security for everyone, if them kidnap any member of your family now I don't think you will let the police force know before you comply to pay the ransom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Nigerian Girl Smoking Weed Goes Viral (photo) / My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member / He Has Been In Prison Since 1953, See What He Looks Like When He Was Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.