Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? (661 Views)

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by vybzkartel: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just asking the atheists here
Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Muslim : Christians are wasting their time. God give birth to a Son? What blasphemy.
Christian : See who's talking, you that copied your book from us.
Jews: Keep quiet Christians. You stole ours.
Hindu: Oh y'all keep quiet. We have more Gods.
Buddhist: Let's all be one. There's enough space in the universe for all Gods.
African: Huhuwhuw, huwhwuwhu, please save me from my Gods.

Atheist: I'm the fool?

5 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by ifenes(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
vybzkartel:

What if I told you Obatala loves you and he wants you to love him back. Open your heart and let him reveal himself to you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Religion is the opium of the masses
Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Smh....................
Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by unphilaz(m): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2016
ifenes:

What if I told you Obatala loves you and he wants you to love him back. Open your heart and let him reveal himself to you smiley

The believer in a higher consciousness other than the mystical God of Christians
Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by ifenes(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
unphilaz:

The believer in a higher consciousness other than the mystical God of Christians

There is nothing mystical about the christian god. Higher consciousnesses are only enlightened people.
Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by onetrack(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2016
vybzkartel:

If we are so annoying then why don't you pray to your god to stop us, and if you won't pray then why do you have such little faith in your god?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? by Niflheim(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
I know of a christian group that encourages inbreeding!!! I know of another one that encourages the sucking of the breasts of the "Female Leader!!! What about the christian groups that expose little kids to poisonous snakes?................................Christians: They have been fooling themselves for the past 2,000 years and counting!!!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Angels Descended Live In Church / The Scattered: Spiritual Reasons For Black Failure. / The Mistake On The Church Banner Has Been Corrected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.