Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD (5110 Views)

Weird And Wonderful Car Facts / My Great Auction Experience With Kakaki 06 RX 330 Deliivered! / SOLD! 1.550m.Wonderful Clean Used 2008 Infiniti G35... Asking Price:N2 NOW ₦1.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by MurphyG1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
CITYHOOD is very honest. He is more concerned about customers’ satisfaction than monetary gain.
It’s really worth it going to Zaria to do business with him.
The car has no issues. Both the engine and transmission are working “super-fantastically” well grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by OCTAVO: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
CITYHOOD is very honest. He is more concerned about customers’ satisfaction than monetary gain.
The car has no issues. Both the engine and transmission are working “super-fantastically” well grin

I really appreciate that sir

And has you have honoured me God also we do same.
Customer satisfaction is my major concern.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by MurphyG1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
cityhood:

I really appreciate that sir
And has you have honoured me God also we do same.
Customer satisfaction is my major concern.

Ameen.. Keep up the good work!
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by 2016Deity: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
I concur, cityhood is gonna be the dealer for my next car.

Keep up the good work boss,
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by Ask4Info: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have made up my mind to purchase my next car from him.

Would have done that December but channelled some cash to an investment venture.

From speaking to him alone, i have decided to patronize him once i am through with what is consuming my concentration.

I stay in Lagos but i feel i trust him enough to send the money to him going by whatever judgement he tells me.

CITYHOOD IS A GREAT GUY.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ask4Info:
I have made up my mind to purchase my next car from him.

Would have done that December but channelled some cash to an investment venture.

From speaking to him alone, i have decided to patronize him once i am through with what is consuming my concentration.

I stay in Lagos but i feel i trust him enough to send the money to him going by whatever judgement he tells me.

CITYHOOD IS A GREAT GUY.

Thank you sir

God will also honour you!

We sell good cars and we make sure our customers are okay
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
More and more rides

2010 toyota haice

2005 Honda crv

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
More

Here

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
More

Here

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Avail

Able

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
H

More

Here

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
08169446319 is the number to call
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
More cars here for sale

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by limsycutey(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
cityhood:
More

Here

Price of the silver corolla? Is it automatic or manual?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
The benz is a manual drive

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Avail

Able
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
limsycutey:

Price of the silver corolla? Is it automatic or manual?

Okay the silver corola it's an autodrive
Tapping glass
Air con
3 roll seats just like toyota picnic
And the price is 1.850million
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by DrealCharles(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Price of the registered camry and the location
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by idu1(m): 5:54am On Feb 07, 2016
But his cars are too cost....

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Okay
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
More cars avail
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Available

Envilop
At 880k

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Call for your rides
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Hj

H
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by mjbaba: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2016
Cityhood. How much for that 2003/2004 Camry. Is it toks?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sold
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
081694446319 iss the number to call
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one

Kk(Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
If you need a good car halla at your boy
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
MurphyG1:

Kk
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by Macmilla(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
cityhood:

Thank you sir

God will also honour you!

We sell good cars and we make sure our customers are okay
Can u get me a neat registered Toyota solara SLE v6 with leather interior?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comfortable & Rugged 2008 Nissan XTERRA. Great For 9ja Road. Asking Price: ₦1.9m / Free Autocheck For U.S. cars!one week promotion by Auctionexport / »»» Neat Range Rover 010 @ N3.95M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.