Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different (52275 Views)

Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This / I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
That can be frustrating.
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Politicalidiot: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Shortyy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rubbish
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by passionate88: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Case of osun and imo state civil servants. Broke states
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy wetin I do nah
I have not violated any rule so no spam bots tongue
Trapnews:

259ec8bSpam bot no dey reason as you think oooo. Receive your ban! grin
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by obaival(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Kangol99(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
SHIT!!!!
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Howmon: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Can't find my sense of humour
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by nonstan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
cyril700:
2nd to comment

Lol ur dreaming
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by gallantmoi: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:
Marry fine boy u nor gree.

bros u wicked!!!!
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Chumani(f): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
just like the alert gotten by Frank Donga
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by damilareoye: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

I was once expecting admission alert but that was when mtn remembered my number most... Infact I felt like knowing the guys behind it grin
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by crazygod(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
carry your problem go seek TB Joshua, he'll deliver you sogbo
Ok. Cos I didn't find it funny means I've got a problem?
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
crazygod:

Ok. Cos I didn't find it funny means I've got a problem?
if that isn't funny, then something must be wrong somewhere sir tongue tongue
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by crazygod(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
if that isn't funny, then something must be wrong somewhere sir tongue tongue
Yea. We're saying the same thing. The post isn't funny. That's just wats wrong
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by loiszandi(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Currently experiencing this shit
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by princeBlack77(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
reminds me of my school days when my foster mom is my only hope of getting food allowance only for me to receive alert telling me to subscribe to Mtn caller tunes .....you be like..... God punish you people !!!!
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
crazygod:

Yea. We're saying the same thing. The post isn't funny. That's just wats wrong
ok sir. You win
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by fm7070: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
The most painful is when you get sms from your bank, telling you about their new product at a crucial time when you're expecting credit alert.
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by crazygod(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok sir. You win
grin
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
ehn, d thing dey always vex me
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by captainmuyi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
This s crazy
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by herboshedhe(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:
grin;Dyou mean o
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Not really funny
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by herboshedhe(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:
grin;Dyou mean o
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by skuribeebo: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Epukaa:
When you are expecting salary alert after one month and additional 2 weeks and you immediately receive this sms, “Get 4.5GB data plus N1,500 credit by recharging N3000”.
especially when mtn debit Ur account for caller tune .
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by vectorz130: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
no be small
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by MrImole: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tekzyflex:
Especially that nonsense mtn text msg on Isaiah 45 vs 3 or so. So annoying..

LOL!
I think say na only me dem dey send Isaiah to...
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by koko2000: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:

Lol you are wiiiiiikiiid. grin
Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different by tutaboi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
7footre:
Lol!! I know that feeling
me too man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 / Whatsapp For Nokia X2-02 / New NCC USSD Codes For All Nigerian Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.