Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? (7870 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:
Lol.

When Muslims move to USA and Canada, which aren't Christian countries they move in search of greener pastures. Because their educational system is better. Their healthcare system is better. Their chances of getting a good job is higher. They can live a better life. Regardless of religion, why wouldn't they move ?

And these " Christian " countries you've mentioned are not even religious at all. I don't know how you can call UK or Germany or France religious. Stop being fooled by what they show you. And we all know Christmas and Easter and 99% of all "religious" celebrations are pagan not Christian.

And moving from Saudi Arabia to UK doesn't stop you from practicing your religion. You can still be a great Muslim in the UK.

And also part of what Muslims do here is to spread Islam. If they stayed in Saudi or Iraq where everyone's Muslim how will get spread their religion. And they've been very successful. Islam has had the one of highest conversion rate even after actually especially after all the commotion with the religion.

As for all the wars. All you need to do is open a history book to see what actually happened.

Educate yourselves!!!
Muslims taking advantage of the good-hearted non-muslims in order to expoit them and spread arab racism and imperialism. Saudi arabia killing apostates but spending billions to build madrassas worldwide, especially in non-muslim countries.

Your type are the reasons the western countries now view muslims as criminals and terrorists. Back to memory lane, muslims attempted to forcefully conquer europe for allahh but were beaten and expelled from the old western countries. The western power took time to invest in knowlegde thereby becoming so rich, the muslims moving in to europe to reap where they never sow with the aim of conquering them in the future, which had always been the dreams of mohammed, the khalifas and the turkish sultans.

And you know what, just as allahh couldnt save the muslims from being expelled from europe then, allahh wont still save arabs\muslims when the anger on the street of europe get to the boiling points against islamic nuisance whose wicked intents had already being to subjugate europe.

And you know what, we have hindus, budist etc, living peacefully in europe and america but none is giving them headache and terrorism but only muslims. With time muslims\arabs will soon be expelled again because they will never change from their stupidity and imperial nature.

Let allahh, arabian demon, keep deceiving you and other muslims who think they are going to the west for a future take-over (what you call conversions).

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:

First things first. I'm not an Islamist.

The UK is not a Christian country. Stop fooling yourself. I'm sorry since when was being gay okay in Christianity. Or divorce. Or half the things Uk have put in their laws. No. The U.K. Is not a Christian country. They do whatever they want.

Lol so what? If those countries want to be liberal good for them. They're allowed to do whatever they want. So do Islamic countries. If they don't want to be liberal they don't have to be. Just because some countries have that doesn't mean they all could.

Lol. I'm not going to bother. I've been to the uk. I've been to Germany. I've been to France. I've been to the USA. The only country I would consider Christian is Spain. I actually see what happens in those countries. They're not Christian countries.

Chai, thanks a lot for giving that local boy a big"shut up". Definitely he has shown his ignorance in a big forum like this.

Regret using pride to counter your ego tongue
Should we start from where we stopped? grin
I do appreciate intellect
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
YourMain:
Lol.

When Muslims move to USA and Canada, which aren't Christian countries they move in search of greener pastures. Because their educational system is better. Their healthcare system is better. Their chances of getting a good job is higher. They can live a better life. Regardless of religion, why wouldn't they move ?

And these " Christian " countries you've mentioned are not even religious at all. I don't know how you can call UK or Germany or France religious. Stop being fooled by what they show you. And we all know Christmas and Easter and 99% of all "religious" celebrations are pagan not Christian.

And moving from Saudi Arabia to UK doesn't stop you from practicing your religion. You can still be a great Muslim in the UK.

And also part of what Muslims do here is to spread Islam. If they stayed in Saudi or Iraq where everyone's Muslim how will get spread their religion. And they've been very successful. Islam has had the one of highest conversion rate even after actually especially after all the commotion with the religion.

As for all the wars. All you need to do is open a history book to see what actually happened.

Educate yourselves!!!
You called easter and christman a pagan celebration, what do you call hajj, throwing stone at meccan devil, running aroung the kabba etc? What do you call eid maloud, eid fitr and other arabian pagan and idol celebrations?

Fya, the official religion in the UK is the anglican, the church of england. The official religion in italy is roman catholic, the official religion in the US remains the evangelical christian church, the official religion in germany is catholic while the current german govt is called the christian democrats.

I understand the muslims, you guys take freedom of these countries for weakness. They allow you guys to freely practice your faith, as your fundamental human right, while muslim countries kill and attack non-muslim minorities. This is why muslims are called all sort of names by the media: radicals, extremist, fundamentalists, jihadists, islamists and terrorist. Muslims will seek for space to built mosques in europe and america while the will be bombing churches in their countries. You guys are devils you know.

And this is one of the reasons why muslim nations will ramain poor and will continue to run to those countries with Judeo-christian principles. In the west, we have the separation of the church and the state, not the separation of the mosque and the states. The separation of the church and the state means that the countries recognize two bodies that form the society, the church (the religious angle) and the state (the non-theocratic political angle.

The west, though not religious, do not recognize islam as their religion. All there laws and society are modelled after the judeo-christian principles. You muslim like hostile take-over of non-muslim society hence building mosque as a foundation of future arabian take over. And you knw what, alsmost all western nations are currently against building of new mosque on their soils and any mosque where terrorist or islamic hate preachers operate are to be closed down.

Most western countries are putting cctv cameras in mosque to monitor muslims more closely. No cctv camera in churches, hindu shrine, jewish synagoues etc, but only mosques.

You muslims should be ashamed of yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

What is the relevance of this ?

True, Jesus was killed for the sin of mankind, for those who believe in Him. He died and rose again and walked to heaven.

Who had died and rose again and walked on air to heaven like Jesus? Which ordinary prophet could do that ? Did you ever hear of Muhammad visiting people on earth after his death? He died and his bones roted away as an ordinary man.

Lol,so Jesus came visiting you. These people sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

What is the relevance of this ?

True, Jesus was killed for the sin of mankind, for those who believe in Him. He died and rose again and walked to heaven.

Who had died and rose again and walked on air to heaven like Jesus? Which ordinary prophet could do that ? Did you ever hear of Muhammad visiting people on earth after his death? He died and his bones roted away as an ordinary man.

Thanks for declaring your god as a mortal that died for some time! death is death even if for a minute.
shot yourself in the foot!!!
I worship not Muhammad, rather I worship Allah the One and the Eternal and Absolute who neither begets nor was begotten.

If Muhammad -alyhissolaat wassalaam - died then many righteous men have died before him Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus! and that didn't affect their status with us Muslims because they are humans like us that have been favoured with the responsibility of messengership and prophet not divinity.

tu comprende
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

abi ooo.... lwkmd
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Enjoying reading comments from my ignorant Christian Brothers here especially Malvisguy212 who claimed Prophet Muhammed didn't perform any miracle but couldn't even read the reference som1 provided tru wikipedia.
Half knowledge is truly a disease
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
true2god:
You called easter and christman a pagan celebration, what do you call hajj, throwing stone at meccan devil, running aroung the kabba etc? What do you call eid maloud, eid fitr and other arabian pagan and idol celebrations?

Fya, the official religion in the UK is the anglican, the church of england. The official religion in italy is roman catholic, the official religion in the US remains the evangelical christian church, the official religion in germany is catholic while the current german govt is called the christian democrats.

I understand the muslims, you guys take freedom of these countries for weakness. They allow you guys to freely practice your faith, as your fundamental human right, while muslim countries kill and attack non-muslim minorities. This is why muslims are called all sort of names by the media: radicals, extremist, fundamentalists, jihadists, islamists and terrorist. Muslims will seek for space to built mosques in europe and america while the will be bombing churches in their countries. You guys are devils you know.

And this is one of the reasons why muslim nations will ramain poor and will continue to run to those countries with Judeo-christian principles. In the west, we have the separation of the church and the state, not the separation of the mosque and the states. The separation of the church and the state means that the countries recognize two bodies that form the society, the church (the religious angle) and the state (the non-theocratic political angle.

The west, though not religious, do not recognize islam as their religion. All there laws and society are modelled after the judeo-christian principles. You muslim like hostile take-over of non-muslim society hence building mosque as a foundation of future arabian take over. And you knw what, alsmost all western nations are currently against building of new mosque on their soils and any mosque where terrorist or islamic hate preachers operate are to be closed down.

Most western countries are putting cctv cameras in mosque to monitor muslims more closely. No cctv camera in churches, hindu shrine, jewish synagoues etc, but only mosques.

You muslims should be ashamed of yourselves.

I so much like where you said Muslim nations will remain poor and where you are just countering yourself,saying the West practice Christianity and later said"the West,though not religious doesn't recognise Islam as there religion grin
Your ignorance is just a tonic for me and I don't see any reason where I will be ashamed of my religion. I worshipped Allah and any Muslims who don't follow the words of Allah's prophets can never be referred to as a Muslim,Jesus included .I would have been going to church too if there is any evidence that Jesus went to church,i would have been clapping and singing too if there are evidences that Jesus did the same,but Jesus worshipped God putting his head on the ground,the same way I am worshipping Allah, and Jesus also washed his hands and feet before worshipping his God(the same way I do my ablution) etc. Who is now the follower of Jesus. Very very disgusting when you can call a pastor who rape as a fake pastor but cannot call a Muslim who bomb as a fake Muslim. Is that not hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by babajeje123(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
wikipedia is an online editable encyclopedia. Anyone can edit and post anything on it
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I so much like where you said Muslim nations will remain poor and where you are just countering yourself,saying the West practice Christianity and later said"the West,though not religious doesn't recognise Islam as there religion grin
Your ignorance is just a tonic for me and I don't see any reason where I will be ashamed of my religion. I worshipped Allah and any Muslims who don't follow the words of Allah's prophets can never be referred to as a Muslim,Jesus included .I would have been going to church too if there is any evidence that Jesus went to church,i would have been clapping and singing too if there are evidences that Jesus did the same,but Jesus worshipped God putting his head on the ground,the same way I am worshipping Allah, and Jesus also washed his hands and feet before worshipping his God(the same way I do my ablution) etc. Who is now the follower of Jesus. Very very disgusting when you can call a pastor who rape as a fake pastor but cannot call a Muslim who bomb as a fake Muslim. Is that not hypocrisy of the highest order
It seems you lack comprehension skill.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by NowIKnow(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Pastor who rape is fake cos the act negates the teaching of christ, muslim who bomb confirms the teaching of muhammed. Nw u see the difference

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

Thanks for declaring your god as a mortal that died for some time! death is death even if for a minute.
shot yourself in the foot!!!
I worship not Muhammad, rather I worship Allah the One and the Eternal and Absolute who neither begets nor was begotten.

If Muhammad -alyhissolaat wassalaam - died then many righteous men have died before him Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus! and that didn't affect their status with us Muslims because they are humans like us that have been favoured with the responsibility of messengership and prophet not divinity.

tu comprende

Are you knowing for the first time that Jesus died for the sin of mankind, which your allaah denied?

Good, other prophets died like Muhammad but Jesus died and rose again making him different from them all.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
NowIKnow:

Pastor who rape is fake cos the act negates the teaching of christ, muslim who bomb confirms the teaching of muhammed. Nw u see the difference
Now you see the reason I can't argue with you for long because you are among those that say"what they say and what I hear". You never try to be a learner yourself. You see Muslims reading the bible and you think it is for reading sake,they are trying to distinguish btw left and right.
Muhammed never taught me to kill and it is stated clearly in the quran that "whoever take a life is like killing a nation and whoever safe a life is like saving a whole nation".
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by NowIKnow(f): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Now you see the reason I can't argue with you for long because you are among those that say"what they say and what I hear". You never try to be a learner yourself. You see Muslims reading the bible and you think it is for reading sake,they are trying to distinguish btw left and right.
Muhammed never taught me to kill and it is stated clearly in the quran that "whoever take a life is like killing a nation and whoever safe a life is like saving a whole nation".

Tht verse is for u Muslims nt to kill fellow Muslim, but remember Muhammed killed thousands, if a soul is like killing a nation then he killed the world. I read the quran more often than u do grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
NowIKnow:

Tht verse is for u Muslims nt to kill fellow Muslim, but remember Muhammed killed thousands, if a soul is like killing a nation then he killed the world. I read the quran more often than u do grin

If you do,you won't be talking like this. Smh for you and if you successfully tell me d verse,then prepare to welcome me to your church or else,keep shut till you breath no more
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You can't understand as it seems impossible to you. Unless you are new in this forum, you would have seen testimonies of people who saw Jesus. Jesus is talking to us by His Spirit. I know you can't believe it because it is impossible in islam. Allah could not talk to any muslim but Muhammad alone and since he had died, no means of receiving from him again. Pity you guys.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bottom line is Christianity is on the decline here in the west , while like it or not Islam is increasing.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Bottom line is Christianity is on the decline here in the west , while like it or not Islam is increasing.

Show us an authentic data, not hearsay. And what does it matter if majority chose the way to hell. Man is a free moral agent.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Akkord4gov: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

You can't understand as it seems impossible to you. Unless you are new in this forum, you would have seen testimonies of people who saw Jesus. Jesus is talking to us by His Spirit. I know you can't believe it because it is impossible in islam. Allah could not talk to any muslim but Muhammad alone and since he had died, no means of receiving from him again. Pity you guys.

Lol
Have you seen Jesus yourself,has Jesus spoken to you? If not,pls don't tell me tale of testimonies you read. No be the same Pastor wey dey claim that Jesus spoke to them dey give fake prophecy?lol
I over pity you. Na people like you dem dey scam grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Show us an authentic data, not hearsay. And what does it matter if majority chose the way to hell. Man is a free moral agent.

Churches being turned into Mosques.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Churches being turned into Mosques.

How many turned to Mosques out of how many Churches, with proof ? When you have about five unbelieving churches turned out of several millions, you start making noise.

Christians will never buy a mosque and turn to Church because it is a polluted place.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2016
truthman2012:

How many turned to Mosques out of how many Churches, with proof ? When you have about five unbelieving churches turned out of several millions, you start making noise.

Christians will never buy a mosque and turn to Church because it is a polluted place.

@ hockeyoilers

Where are you now ?

After you have given false information, you run away as you can't defend it.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Annunaki(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2016
truthman2012:

Bolded is very succinct, christians can never use a place that was dedicated to the worship of satan to worship the almighty God. Reminds me of how muslims turned a pagan shrine in mecca to their god's house and most holy place in islam. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Bolded is very succinct, christians can never use a place that was dedicated to the worship of satan to worship the almighty God. Reminds me of how muslims turned a pagan shrine in mecca to their god's house and most holy place in islam. grin

Another spectacular display of ignorance
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Annunaki(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Newnas:

Another spectacular display of ignorance

Oya you that is knowledgeable, correct me if you know better. tongue al taquiya muslim.tongue
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by promise10: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jesus is God in the likeness of men dwelling among men. Now, see the proofs that Mohammed is demon possessed prophet who has unfortunately deceived billions of people but thanks to Jesus who is revealing himself to many muslims including Islamic terrorists through dreams(just as it happened to paul who was the most radical christian persecutor at his own time)that has made them converted to the divine relationship with Jesus.
See for yourself and judge!
Death
Jesus died and rose from the dead.
Muhammad died and stayed dead.
Fighting
Jesus never fought.
Muhammad fought many many times.
Hearing from God
When Jesus heard from God, He went to the desert
to be tempted and began His ministry with
boldness. (Mark 1:14-15).
When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly
through an angel), he cowered, was uncertain, and
wanted to commit suicide. (Quran 74:1-5).
Identity
Jesus claimed to be God (John 8:24,8:58) as well as
a man.
Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life.
(John 14:6).
Muhammad claimed to be a man.
Instructions Received
Jesus received from God the Father (John 5:19).
Mohammad allegedly from an angel.
Killing
Jesus never killed anyone.
Muhammad killed many.
Life
Jesus had the power to take life but never did. He
restored it.
Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never
restored it. No one ever died in Jesus'
presence.Many people died in Muhammad's
presence--he killed them.
Marriage
Jesus never married.
Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a
nine-year-old girl.
Ministry
Jesus received His calling from God directly. (Matt.
3:17).Jesus received His commission in the
daylight.
Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel
(Gabriel).Muhammad received his words in the
darkness of a cave.
Ministry Length
Jesus taught for 3 1/2 years.
Muhammad taught for more than 20 years.
Miracles
Jesus performed many miracles including healing
people, calming a storm with a command, and
raising people from the dead.
Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.
Prophecy
Jesus fulfilled Biblical prophecy about being the
Messiah.
Muhammad did not fulfill any Biblical prophecy
except the ones about false teachers (Matt. 24:24).
Sacrifice
Jesus voluntarily laid his life down for others.
Muhammad saved his own life many times and had
others killed.
SinJesus never sinned. (1 Pet. 2:22).
Muhammad was a sinner. (Quran 40:55, 48:1-2).
Slaves
Jesus owned no slaves.
Muhammad owned slaves.
Virgin Birth
Jesus was virgin born.
Muhammad was not virgin born.
Voice of God
Jesus received and heard the direct voice of God.
(Mark 1:10-11).
Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice
of God. It was an angel instead.
Women
Jesus spoke well of women.
Muhammad said that women were 1/2 as smart as
men (Hadith 3:826, 2:541) and that majority in hell
will be women (Had. 1:28, 301, 2:161, 7:124) and
that women could be mortgaged.
Our relationship with GOD.
Muhammed claimed that we are slaves to ALLAH.
Jesus said; but as many as receive him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them to them that believe on his name(john 1:12)
Trinity.
Muhammed claimed that the trinity in the Bible is false as he said they are God(Allah that he is not a father to us but MASTER and we are his SLAVES), Jesus(a prophet of ALLAH and not the son of God)and Mary(the mother of Jesus), but his assertions are false as his is demon possessed and of the flesh as christ said; that which is born of the flesh is of the flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is of the spirit(john 3:6).
Jesus claimed the trinity are God(A father to us- not just as our earthly father who need a wife because he(God) is self sufficient), Himself(Jesus the son of God i.e God himself humble himself to make himself flesh and born of a virgin without intercourse but by the power of the spirit of truth to save man for the reward of Sins which is death- that's why he died in place of the whole world though he was without sin ), and the holyspirit( the spirit of truth that he promised to send to us and the spirit of truth shall teach us all thing, which he later sent few day after his ascension)
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!; Any person who tells you that the spirit of truth is the mohammed, must be from the pit of hell and of the devil, because mohammed is not a spirit, as he died of fever at the age of 63 and stayed away and nobody knows where he went to as he cannot go to heaven after committing so many atrocities, but christ who was crucified for the redemption of man died and on the third day resurrected lived with men for 40days before ascending into heaven(which Quran confirmed his ascension) and promised us the holyspirit(spirit of truth)that will live in us forever(of which mohammed cannot live in man because he is not a spirit) and be our comforted forever
THINK ABOUT IT, READ INFORMATIONS ABOUT HIM ON THE INTERNET TO KNOW WHO IS JESUS AND. MAKE HIM YOUR LORD, FOR PAUL SAID: And if christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also in vain(1cor.15:14)
CHRIST ALONE IS LORD!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Oya you that is knowledgeable, correct me if you know better. tongue al taquiya muslim.tongue

Now you are talking! But you need more manners in seeking knowledge. And taqiyyah is not part of Islam.

Try to google it out it. but these links should serve as good starting points.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
https://islamqa.info/en/204341
https://islamqa.info/en/14527
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Annunaki(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Newnas:

Now you are talking! But you need more manners in seeking knowledge. And taqiyyah is not part of Islam.

Try to google it out it. but these links should serve as good starting points.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
https://islamqa.info/en/204341
https://islamqa.info/en/14527

I have read from a even more 'authentic' islamic source(quoran) and it's clearly full of lies. Abraham never went to mecca talkless of build the kabbah, the story is a mere fabrication by mohammed that is not supported by facts or logic. You sunni muslims like denying al taquiya but you have your version of it which is called kitman. tongue
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

I have read from a even more 'authentic' islamic source(quoran) and it's clearly full of lies. Abraham never went to mecca talkless of build the kabbah, the story is a mere fabrication by mohammed that is not supported by facts or logic. You sunni muslims like denying al taquiya but you have your version of it which is called kitman. tongue

kitman?! what's your evidence for it. because Allah mentioned in baqarah and described it as an attribute of the Jews and warned the believers against it.

If you don't have proof for your claim its better you get another hobby because blasphemy is a great sin in Islam I don't know if it is in Christianity.

So what did you read? or it doesn't have a reference?!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Annunaki(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Newnas:

kitman?! what's your evidence for it. because Allah mentioned in baqarah and described it as an attribute of the Jews and warned the believers against it.

If you don't have proof for your claim its better you get another hobby because blasphemy is a great sin in Islam I don't know if it is in Christianity.

So what did you read? or it doesn't have a reference?!

Sin in islam my asss, do you think I give a damn about your fake satanic religion?
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
The real question is Why have Christians rushed to abortion, rushed to decadence, rushed to putting old family members in the human junkyard aka old age homes. Rushed away from thier churches , and rushed themselves to low birthrates.

Low birthrates coupled with intense abortion numbers is the reality in western Christian countries.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Annunaki(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
hockeyoilers:
The real question is Why have Christians rushed to abortion, rushed to decadence, rushed to putting old family members in the human junkyard aka old age homes. Rushed away from thier churches , and rushed themselves to low birthrates.

Low birthrates coupled with intense abortion numbers is the reality in western Christian countries.

Since you are from a western christian country and the people involved are your people, I think it's better you ask them rather than making irrelevant statements on nl tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! / Islam In Our Present Society / NAMUSORG IFTAR PROGRAMME 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.