Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. (2144 Views)

I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. by filanger: 2:45am On Jul 01, 2009
Can anybody give me the idea of how to import medical equipments to Nigeria?How lucrative is the business?are there necessity to secure an M form prior to its importation?
Re: Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. by Delta007(m): 2:52am On Jul 01, 2009
Do you have a ready supplier?

What equipment do you have?
Re: Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. by filanger: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2009
Not really,I already have a used hemodialysis machine,2 used ultrasound machines,but am still looking for suppliers.
Re: Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. by DonPowell: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
Exolin Nigeria Ltd is registered clearing and forwarding agent in Nigeria.
you can contact us for your handling and clearing with safety.

contact
Don Powell

czarpowell@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Of Used Medical Equipments To Nigeria. by adexfem(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ Filanger,

It all depends on how you want to ship the equipments.
Let me know your mode of transport, whether by air, sea ( loose cargo or containerised cargo ).

I am a clearing and forwarding agent, you can contact Femi on 08056345590 or 08038013408

or adexfem@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Help Is Daniel Mcelias A Fraud ! ! ! / Start And Run A Private Home Lesson Business / Generate Recharge Card Pins With Your Phone With Our Customized Phone Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.