Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Result Of The Word. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Result Of The Word. (625 Views)

Now See The Result Of The Refugees On France / Religious Experiences: A Result Of 'The God Chemical' In The Brain? / Is Bible The Word of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Result Of The Word. by jookco(m): 4:00am On Jul 01, 2009
The Result of the Word.

1 Samuel 22:12-2

1 David therefore departed thence, and escaped to the cave Adullam: and when his 
brethren and all his father's house heard it, they went down thither to him.

2 And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that 
was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and 
there were with him about four hundred men.

The verse also include every one that was discontented that David was chosen instead of  his Older brothers, this will be your portion as you seek God faithfully and in  righteousness, those who hate you, including those in debt and those in need will gather for your help.

David was not worried while he was in the bush as caretaker of ships and other animals, and God visited him, because anything that happens to a man is never an accident to God, God never had an accident, he have prepared you to be born that date  you  where born and to be where you are today, its' now your duty to discover who you are through Christ and your  true personality will come to display,  remember he said to Jeremy in Jeremiah 1: 4-5

Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

5.Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the 
womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

While you are in that city or country God have pushed you to a territory where you are called to do a certain thing but you can never discover your journey of life until you turn the light on.

Therefore to you who have made Christ your Lord and personal savior don't be afraid,  wherever you are now God have ordained you to function majestically no matter the  situation you find your self today, those who sold Joseph out pushed him to his 
destiny.

Do you now know that you can not die until you accomplished what you’ve come to do in this world, there is nothing any man can do to harm you until  God's purpose in your life is fulfilled, the story of Joseph teaches us to know that not  even prison can limit Gods purpose in our life, Nelson Mandela having served more than two  decades in prison returned to be the President of South Africa, Joseph in his days  having served prison terms returns to be the Prime Minister of Egypt , this is a  genuine reason why those who trust in God shall not entertain any fears.

No matter how old or young you are, God said to Abraham you will be the father of many  nations, and he was already old and the child still not coming but he remain steadfast,  and until God's purpose in the life of Abraham was fulfilled he died, Abraham and Sarah  give birth to Isaac when the world sees it as impossible.

You are succeeding in your area of life and business when the world think you are  sinking to a bottomless pit because the owner of your life has vow never to leave you nor  forsake you as long as you abide in his word.

This are the results of the Word of God by putting it into practice.
Thank you for reading, don't miss my next article, write me if you want my articles sent directly to your email, remember There is no constant or secure brighter future accept in Christ.

You can start today by reading your bible day after day, Listing to preachings, (So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God Romans 10:17)

May God bless you for taking your time to read this article.
Pass this massage to ten people and be blessed, while doing it be a doer of this word not just a hearer ,  ( James 1:22, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only), and remember it's part of the work of god to spread this Gospel of  truth (Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16).
You can see more of my articles at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288704.0.html#msg4090505
Remain Blessed

Bro John Okoronkwo
Livermore  California USA
Email: jookco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Javalove And Olabowale / Keeping Hope Alive / Your Favourite Gospel Artiste and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.