Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Grandex Pharmaceutical. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grandex Pharmaceutical. (2093 Views)

INVENTORY OFFICER Needed At A Pharmaceutical Firm 2017. / Vacancy- Grandex Pharmaceutical Company (several Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandex Pharmaceutical. by esecremz(f): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
U're hereby invited 4 an interview on Wednesday 03/02/16, @ Grandex Pharm.Co.Ltd. No. 41 Onitana Street, Surulere, Lagos.(Behind Stadium Hotel). Time: 10:00 am.
Who got this invite? and any information you have on them will be helpful.
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by oblo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Go to their website for.more info.about them and their products.

That address houses their pharma div.

Let us know.how the.interview went wink

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by oblo(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2016
How u doing cremez...done the test yet?
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by ebenreloaded: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
sup ese...how waz d test?....written or oral interview?...nd wah position did u apply for?....mine is slated for friday
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by esecremz(f): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
ebenreloaded:
sup ese...how waz d test?....written or oral interview?...nd wah position did u apply for?....mine is slated for friday
I didn't stay for the interview. The place wasn't what I expected. I applied for medical rep.
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by esecremz(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
I think its should be an oral interview.
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by oblo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
esecremz:

I didn't stay for the interview. The place wasn't what I expected. I applied for medical rep.

How do you mean it was not what you expected?

Not up to standard? Environment? Crowd? Pay?Lets have a better insight if you dont mind..
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by esecremz(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
oblo:

How do you mean it was not what you expected?
Not up to standard? Environment? Crowd? Pay?Lets have a better insight if you dont mind..

Enviroment and standard. There was no crowd, jus a few people. It was difficult finding the house (office) on the street, ebenreloaded if you are going on Friday jus take note of a white building with a plant or Gen in front. So u don't end up moving all over the place. I didn't wait to be interviewed n I didn't write my name on the list because Its not a place i will like to work so there was no need going through with it. You can go on friday, am not saying its bad. But its not good for me.

1 Like

Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by oblo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
esecremz:

Enviroment and standard. There was no crowd, jus a few people. It was difficult finding the house (office) on the street, ebenreloaded if you are going on Friday jus take note of a white building with a plant or Gen in front. So u don't end up moving all over the place. I didn't wait to be interviewed n I didn't write my name on the list because Its not a place i will like to work so there was no need going through with it. You can go on friday, am not saying its bad. But its not good for me.

Thanks for the heads up@ Ezecremz wink.

Ebenre when you get there lets know ur take as well so we all know better..

Good luck!
Re: Grandex Pharmaceutical. by ebenreloaded: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
esecremz:

tanx much for d info...i really du appreciate...with their website...i tot it will b a big company

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Ends Today,dec 26 @ 11:59pm. / Robert Allen Sponsorship / Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.