Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Need Your Support Nairalanders . - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Your Support Nairalanders . (969 Views)

Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Support Nairalanders . by corlin2(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good day everyone , wanna use this medium to communicate with you guys .
Av got a contest that am participating in on instagram. Title : #IwriteArt , all about art and writing.
A contest of two, whereby an artist and a writer gonna collaborate on one piece.
My submission have been made, so I need all of you guys support to help me like the post on my Instagram page. I will really appreciate smiley.
Thanks you as you do so.
Link :
Help me like the post on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBIJcEZjtXE/

Title of the artwork: Beauty Behind the pain.
Here is the write up :
BEAUTY BEHIND THE PAIN

That piercing look in your eyes, gives me the feeling of chills of ice running down my spine. The pleasure I get when I behold your sight is like a meal that's got all its spice.
And somewhere behind your beauty, lies the marks of adversity. Trials on the run to score and shield you down. But with an altitude of boldness, you say to your scars; " I am fearless"
You have made mistakes that makes you feel you want to break, making you give yourself a break. You have learnt not to be fake, meditated on your mistakes and given it all it takes.
Your thoughts are never to give up, and "you will give it all you've got to get to the top, even if it will cost you to hop". You will never have the thought to drop and just like a crop, you will grow green and show the world you are supreme.

Credits to the author @Viola Egeruan on Facebook.

I'll drop my artwork that I have submitted for the contest.

This Artlives_Abst

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Adobe After Effect..let's Converge Here / . / Digital Photo Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.