Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

QPRESS NG thoughts on Nigeria: Nigerian Development Is A Responsibility For All. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / QPRESS NG thoughts on Nigeria: Nigerian Development Is A Responsibility For All. (688 Views)

''we Will Fight & Die For Nigeria'' – Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Examine Ur Self What Does Those Features On Nigeria Coat Of Arms Means? / My Thoughts On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QPRESS NG thoughts on Nigeria: Nigerian Development Is A Responsibility For All. by qpressng(f): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2009
Everywhere we go and in a lot of countries of the world, we see things we really cherish. Things as common and as mundane as clean streets, prompt and reliable services from private and government establishments, and we wonder what these people are doing right or what we are doing wrong.
Just about two months ago, a lecturer in my school told my class that when he got back from his leave in the US he felt that Nigeria is not a place for normal human beings, "pigs, chickens and other animals can survive here but not human".
While he can point accussing finger at some people or blame the government, because he has experienced what it is Nigeria really lack, who speaks for folks in rural areas who don't even know that they are Nigerians. They have no functional social ammenities and all they could hope for is to get enough to eat on a daily basis while their miserable lives last.
This is a country where some policians believe that all that it is to government is some cheap propaganda that drives electorates to the poles and force citizens to pay their taxes.
While a lot of people may be contemplating seeking a greener pasture somewhere else, what happen to my folks who dont even know such places exist for real. All it is to them is a fable land across the seas, everybody talks about it but nobody has ever been there.
It's time to start thinking of what we can do for ourselves.
Nigeria need the contributions of all and it will be a great let-down to the God that created us here for her.
It's time for everyone of us to think of what we can do to make Nigeria great.
May God bless us all!
May God bless Nigeria!

I am a Nigerian by Choice, are you?[/color][color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Own Seun / Where Will Sanni Emmanuel Be Now? / Mukina: Why Was I Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.