Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,875 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie (7837 Views)

Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage / Attn Debosky, Cristalz And V3: Why Is Lyon 0 Bayern 3 Not On Frontpage / 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2009
As a neutral follower of football, it amazes me to see the likes of Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva and Tubabie support some of the famous football clubs passionately.
I wonder where they get the motivation from, considering that football is a man's game. Out of the hundreds of girls on nairaland, only four stand out as serious supporters.
Common ladies, i'd love to hear your stories. Maybe i would even be motivated to start supporting a club.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Sauron1: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
Cristalz--------Played for her school in secondary school/University.

Mukina2------Highest goal scorer in Sierra Leone/Gambia. Still waiting to join Arsenal Ladies but Wenger is stingy.

Bluediva-------Fell in love with football because she likes the faces of Chelsea players(Kalou, Geremi, Alex)

Tubabie--------Born n Bred in a Man Utd family.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by tkb417(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2009

Mukina2------Highest goal scorer in Sierra Leone/Gambia. Still waiting to join Arsenal Ladies but Wenger is stingy.

Bluediva-------Fell in love with football because she likes the faces of Chelsea players(Kalou, Geremi, Alex)

hwo did u knw tongue
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Sauron1: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
tkb417:

hwo did u knw tongue

Tubabie na my paddy for jungle.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Emperoh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Think of a career in Stand up comedy. . . . . . .Julius Agwu, Basket Mouth Alibaba etc will be ashamed of themselves!!
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2009
Aqva:

As a neutral follower of football, it amazes me to see the likes of Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva and Tubabie support some of the famous football clubs passionately.
I wonder where they get the motivation from, considering that football is a man's game. Out of the hundreds of girls on nairaland, only four stand out as serious supporters.
Common ladies, i'd love to hear your stories. Maybe i would even be motivated to start supporting a club.

Search the topic "Why you support the club you do. . .or something like that.
I explained.

~Sauron~:

Same old Mr Stats.
If i'd love anybody's face it'll be Ballack and Pizarro  wink
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by RuuDie(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Muki's story

this 1 played football for the SPLA female football team before the civil war began in Freetown, then they were in amateur division 1 and were known as the Bomber Queens FC of Kwakale.
When the war began, they were drafted, as back-up, into the main millitant wing of the SPLA - so be careful around her, she also does shooting and Javelin.

Well, as per how she fell in love with the Arsenal; she used to have a crush on this Sene-gambian football star called Jawara who played for the Scorpions and looks a bit like the Toure brothers.
Well, when EPL football started becoming popular and was being shown on Tv everywhere, she started seeing a player that looked like the loff of her life in one club popularly called "the gunners."
Since it was Kolo that first came into the limelight, she took to Arsenal because of him. Now she is also going bonkers about Yaya becuz he looks more like Jawara than kolo; but unfortunately/forunately whichever the case may be her eyes are now open to the world of attractive footie players and she is now so into Arsenal becuz of other fine-boy players like The Prof, Song, Gallas, Silvestre, Eboue, Sagna, Eduardo, Diaby, Arshavin etc. so she cannot migrate to Barca (Yaya's club) - but she still supports them whenever it is possible.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by jalether(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
RuuDie:

Muki's story

this 1 played football for the SPLA female football team before the civil war began in Freetown, then they were in amateur division 1 and were known as the Bomber Queens FC of Kwakale.
When the war began, they were drafted, as back-up, into the main millitant wing of the SPLA - so be careful around her, she also does shooting and Javelin.

Well, as per how she fell in love with the Arsenal; she used to have a crush on this Sene-gambian football star called Jawara who played for the Scorpions and looks a bit like the Toure brothers.
Well, when EPL football started becoming popular and was being shown on Tv everywhere, she started seeing a player that looked like the loff of her life in one club popularly called "the gunners."
Since it was Kolo that first came into the limelight, she took to Arsenal because of him. Now she is also going bonkers about Yaya becuz he looks more like Jawara than kolo; but unfortunately/forunately whichever the case may be her eyes are now open to the world of attractive footie players and she is now so into Arsenal becuz of other fine-boy players like The Prof, Song, Gallas, Silvestre, Eboue, Sagna, Eduardo, Diaby, Arshavin etc. so she cannot migrate to Barca (Yaya's club) - but she still supports them whenever it is possible.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD, Muki are you just gonna sit there n watch
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Gabry(f): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Sorry dude. AM more for Wrestling
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2009
Is Shopping not a sport? undecided

Do you know how many miles we walk around the store and home heavy those bags are? It's like soccer, you need coordination and speed to "get those items before she does".

Can't wait till the day shopping gets its recognition.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by No2Atheism(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2009
seriously gator are u this kind of shoppaholic, are u sure u don't spend all ur income on shopping.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

seriously gator are u this kind of shoppaholic, are u sure u don't spend all ur income on shopping.
Do you have a cure?
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by ifyalways(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
changed my mind. smiley
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by tubabie(f): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
@OP
Oh am just coming across the thread. Nice!
I breathe football in the colours of Manchester United.
Sauron has given you the executive summary! smiley
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2009
NL girls specialize in the game of gossiping.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by mukina2: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ruudieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by rasputinn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ OP

For a moment I thought **************__________^^^^^^^^^^ cool
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by ritchboy(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2009
Dayokanu supports bayern munchen with far greater passion than the afformentioned. How she failed to make this list defies logic grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by jalether(m): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2009
ritchboy:

Dayokanu supports bayern munchen with far greater passion than the afformentioned. How she failed to make this list defies logic grin

Are you trying to say Dayokanu is a chick lipsrsealed grin add a large chunk of gayners to the list tongue
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by mukina2: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2009
rasputinn:

@ OP

For a moment I thought **************__________^^^^^^^^^^ cool

Normal yinglish please grin grin

Ritchboi
how could you forget chickenshrimp's own? grin grin grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by chic2pimp(m): 1:58am On Oct 07, 2009
mukina2:

Ritchboi
how could you forget chickenshrimp's own? grin grin grin
Wahlai You go chop koboko today angry angry
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2009
I'm yet to know why Mukina supports that wack team. tongue
Even Cristalz too.
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by eldee(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2009
BlueDiva:

I'm yet to know why Mukina supports that wack team. tongue
Even Cristalz too.

Erm maybe it's because she's not a glory-hunter like you tongue tongue
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Cristalz(f): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2009
Eldeeeeee!!! grin
Glad you decided to come out from underneath your rock. Borat's been waiting for ya. grin

@Bluediva
Family obligation. . .I wrote a letter to Fergie when I was 16 asking him to be my grandpa. He agreed. grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by dayokanu(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2009
We know Crizzle and Tubabie support man[b]CHEST[/b]er United and their frontage are evidence.

Muki supports [b]ARSE[/b]nal and I can testify that those hips dont lie.

Bluediva, Wetin be your own with Sheshi?
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Cristalz(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2009
LOL grin grin grin
Okay, you officially need deliverance. grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by chic2pimp(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2009
RuuDie:

Muki's story

Laff Wan Kill Me Die oooo chei. Which kain tory be dis nah ehn rudeboi? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Emperoh(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2009
Cristalz:

Eldeeeeee!!! grin
Glad you decided to come out from underneath your rock. Borat's been waiting for ya. grin

@Bluediva
Family obligation. . .I wrote a letter to Fergie when I was 16 asking him to be my grandpa. He agreed. grin

You also didn't tell them how u stole in Tevez's room when they were in Abuja and tried to kidnap him in conjunction with Ibime
You also didn't tell them how u sneaked into Fergie's your grandpa bag but was caught by the immigration in ABj airport
And that you have been admiring CR7's boots and attempted to steal when your were at OT.
You story plenty. . . i will use up Seun's web space if i begin to state them here!!

And. . . . .whats the name of that your High School Football team name? Yes. . . the one you captained!!
grin grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by honeric01(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2009
well, in the usa, women watch soccer more than men, so i don't see why there should be a thread opened for nigerian and african women who loved football, undecided
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by dyabman(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2009
Myopic poster! grin
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2009
eldee:

Erm maybe it's because she's not a glory-hunter like you tongue tongue

I love glory hunting. wink
Better still, goodwill hunting.

Cristalz:

@Bluediva

Really? shocked
Lucky you. If only RA could adopt me too. kiss

dayokanu:

We know Crizzle and Tubabie support man[b]CHEST[/b]er United and their frontage are evidence.

Muki supports [b]ARSE[/b]nal and I can testify that those hips dont lie.

Bluediva, Wetin be your own with Sheshi?

I had a crush on Mourinho.
Again, my favorite colour is Blue. cheesy wink
Re: Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie by tayoccu(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
BlueDiva:

Really? shocked
Lucky you. If only RA could adopt me too. kiss

why on earth would he want to adopt his mumsie's age mate? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Switzerland Vs France : Euro 2016 (0 - 0) On 19th June 2016 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Manchester City Vs Olympiakos :UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.