Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (81956 Views)

The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

..loookhear Wendy ....you berrrrra bakkkkkoff from my woman (refiner) wit yor 1932 chattttop line....that chick is my propaty (No ofeense) angry
how she.take be you woman get sense at once
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by oluwaSmith1(f): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2016
wao
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
how she.take be you woman get sense at once

...you come up with 1932 chatttttop line **I love yor smile**...& then you fall in love wit someone you never seen. ...what if refiner is man??..YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNN!!...[(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

...you come up with 1932 chatttttop line **I love yor smile**...& then you fall in love wit someone you never seen. ...what if refiner is man??..YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNN!!...[(no ofeense) undecided
Guy your blood too dy hot
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:

fanx dear!

Tell all these guys who are saying they love your smile that you mine..Lol...Bonjour
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
Guy your blood too dy hot

....bro we cook..refiner is my properly. ..i will give you two babeon nairaland insted.. (kashyBaby & Onstelly )...bro...you will love them coss they date anytin!. wink
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

....bro we cook..refiner is my properly. ..i will give you two babeon nairaland insted.. (kashyBaby & Onstelly )...bro...you will love them coss they date anytin!. wink
I no say you fit date anything but this one man
pinkin not fit leave am for you
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
I no say you fit date anything but this one man
pinkin not fit leave am for you

....bro am from pekam London & I don't under stand your English grama....but anyways..tanks for leaving my babe! smiley
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

....bro am from pekam London & I don't under stand your English grama....but anyways..tanks for leaving my babe! smiley
hmmm
london
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Are you sure that's not the set of a movie?
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by henrybomb(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Aftermath of weed undecided
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by mimopel(f): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
damilareoye:
cheesy cheesy...

Mimopel, come see

i don see am oooo....shey na so u want dress for ur wedding day
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
All dis Kenya people sef
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2016
And his wife allowed him walk to the altar like that?
Why didn't he wear a tutu undecided Nansense.
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by strongboi(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin grin

Ladyad:
looks like spirit husband
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by damilareoye: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2016
mimopel:

i don see am oooo....shey na so u want dress for ur wedding day
Am suggesting it for you... Just in case ur hubby need it cheesy
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by isimemenuduehi11: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Dat groom na papiwater oooo.
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by funstufz(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
ijustdey:

What was the man thinking or was he on something HIGH (even from the looks on his face). This is what happens when the groom wants to let the bride know that it's also his day too. Even the best man also joined in the "craze". This photo has got online users cracking up after being shared online.

www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/see-what-happens-when-bridegroom-wants.html?m=1

This na Church play things grin grin grin
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by onstelly(f): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

F. Oool
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
onstelly:

F. Oool

^^^ATTITUDE. undecided
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by timilinda(f): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
He seems gay.
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
can you be my girl friend
just like dat
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
grandlexuz:

Tell all these guys who are saying they love your smile that you mine..Lol...Bonjour

lol...like seriously
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:

just like dat
not just like that but anyhow you want it. thanks
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
not just like that but anyhow you want it. thanks

u re welcome!grin
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:

u re welcome!grin
seriously I just want you to val
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by onstelly(f): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

^^^ATTITUDE. undecided
Huh
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Otarkpa: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ladyad:
looks like spirit husband
hahahahahaha !! Walahi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.