Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) (4968 Views)

Meet Vivian Chiologi, John Shittu's Wife Who Got Married At 50, Gave Birth At 51 / One Corner Dance Video Finally Out! Come And See Funny Dance Steps / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Marry fine boy you nor gree.

3 Likes

Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
OP na your baby pic be dis?
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by kingofchess(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
laff my bumbum out

1 Like

Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Wizzykinging(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na wa o
What a face undecided
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
mcheeeeew
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by cruzita(f): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
that baby na Mr world.see handsomeness

1 Like

Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Vision4God: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na God de giv pikin oooo.
U beta thank God cos som are out de wit none.
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by raystar96(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
that baby na Mr world.see handsomeness
Cruzita ..if I marry u...wetin we go born

1 Like

Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by resty4(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
@op wetin con concern u?
Ds fine boy jor
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by raph101(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:
Marry fine boy you nor gree.
Comote jor... Nor carry us play... That ain't true.
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by cruzita(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
raystar96:
Cruzita ..if I marry u...wetin we go born
atutu boyoyo
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
atutu boyoyo
correct atutu boyoyo... Lol
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by oluwadare26(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
crazy dey worry una,no be God create dem
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
My God, that woman needs to be questioned. Does she smoke? did she smoke too much when she was preggie? how can a baby's lips be so DARK??
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
My God, that woman needs to be questioned. Does she smoke? did she smoke too much when she was preggie? how can a baby's lips be so DARK??
can't you see that pics is fake!

and no body is ugly! just that some are more STVPID than others.
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
can't you see that pics is fake!

and no body is ugly! just that some are more STVPID than others.
Well I never mentioned ugly in my post just the dark lips
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by vicstar(m): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2016
lwkmd! grin don't worry dat baby will undergo change as he or she grows up
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by bobo65(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2016
vicstar:
lwkmd! grin don't worry dat baby will undergo change as he or she grows up

Lol
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by MisterLongman(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Recycled pic...
shocked @my sigggy
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2016
CivilzedTyger:

hahaha, i dun laff tire, my guy u to funny abeg
Re: See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics) by Pamelayoung: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Silly op dats a baby doll.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria / Your Kids Will Be Beautiful” – Mo Abudu, Sola Sobowale, Others Pray For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.