Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise (8757 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here / Lasg Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Myquel1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Plz help a brother.....ireyemarunmichael@gmail.com
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Alphaoscar: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lobolintin:

When we talk about upbringing and role models,

Would your slowpoke parents bah third class....
I guess not cox evevn the fourth grade wouldn't fit them well, for the wasted efforts they did in bringing to national disgrace to life..

U re the real epitome of stupidity ,

Culled from the depth of hell and. Harvested from the wdted breed mixture of Alomo and ogidiga sperm...

Before you rants on people on here, please make research...,,

I can see ur IQ isn't in spa with what's obtainable in our society now,..
National disgrace .,,

Quote me again,...may
Orunmila
Obatala
Ogun
Shanpono
And amadioha strike u dead...

Eranko lasan lasan

Admin when banning me,ban him also...,

All those useless elements you are using to curse your lineage have no effect on me because my God is greater than them but be rest assured that you can't eat a tribes water , eat their food and turn around to badmouth them on flimsy matter . the ground you walk on will judge you , the water you drink will curse you , the foods that you eat will punish and their air that you breath will kill you.
Waa shanku mo Awon were too pe lobi loju ni won o si ni ri aso da bora lojo ale won. iku gbigbona lo maa pa idile e run patapata LA I Ku enikan. ooni ri ba rise oo si ni ona gbeegba. Oo ni ni isinmi kookoo Jan Jan lo maa fi lo aye e. ooni je ara aye oo ni je ero orun.

alanu maa jina si e , Orun ganan a reject e. ofo lo maa se tebi Tara ati ojulumo.

Unless you stop having bad thought towards your host communities.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by AREWA2266: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Why are u disturbing ursef over this guy it's very glaring he's frustrated kindly ignore him pls he doesn't worth all this stress
Alphaoscar:

All those useless elements you are using to curse your lineage have no effect on me because my God is greater than them but be rest assured that you can't eat a tribes water , eat their food and turn around to badmouth them on flimsy matter . the ground you walk on will judge you , the water you drink will curse you , the foods that you eat will punish and their air that you breath will kill you.
Waa shanku mo Awon were too pe lobi loju ni won o si ni ri aso da bora lojo ale won. iku gbigbona lo maa pa idile e run patapata LA I Ku enikan. ooni ri ba rise oo si ni ona gbeegba. Oo ni ni isinmi kookoo Jan Jan lo maa fi lo aye e. ooni je ara aye oo ni je ero orun.

alanu maa jina si e , Orun ganan a reject e. ofo lo maa se tebi Tara ati ojulumo.

Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Alphaoscar: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
AREWA2266:
Why are u disturbing ursef over this guy it's very glaring he's frustrated kindly ignore him pls he doesn't worth all this stress

I just want him to know he's not the only one that curse and be curse.

I will ignore him henceforth.

Thanks bro.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Lobolintin(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I swear I didn't rear this trash,

I only sww Almighty God...so for it make I pity ur ditty mama
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by afikayo: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Gooday all, pls anybody with useful information on when we should be expecting txt message for training. pls share if u have the information. thanks.
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by Lobolintin(m): 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Receive Jesus
Re: Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise by TSTC: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
pls does anyone have latest info regarding lasg civil service recruit meant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Resume Reference Guide You Must Follow / Union Bank Is Recruiting / Government Parastatals Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.