Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Transferring Money To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transferring Money To China (4978 Views)

Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / Transferring Money From US Bank Account To Nigerian Bank Account / Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transferring Money To China by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:57am On Feb 03, 2016
hello guys, is it possible to transfer money(Ngn) to China directly and the money landing in China, in their local currency. thanks
Re: Transferring Money To China by uzuz(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
NO
Re: Transferring Money To China by justi4jesu(f): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
hello guys, is it possible to transfer money(Ngn) to China directly and the money landing in China, in their local currency. thanks

Not at all. We can help pay your supplier but only through PayPal.
Re: Transferring Money To China by uzuz(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Not at all. We can help pay your supplier but only through PayPal.

How much is your naira to usd?
Re: Transferring Money To China by justi4jesu(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
uzuz:

How much is your naira to usd?

Contact on my profile. Bbm or whatsapp
Re: Transferring Money To China by sallizy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hey bro!
You know dats nt possible but there are other fucking ways u can transfer the cash in a seconds.
i mean either perfectmoney, paypal or payeer.
Still not convinced, ok visit any online e-currency xchangers in nigeria to xchange naira into dollar either paypal dollar or perfect money dollar then send it right away to that fcking girl in china but remember she gat to also have one of this foreign currency acct like PM/PAYPAL.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR A LIFE TIME SURPRISE
Re: Transferring Money To China by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
Your question aint clear, is to China as a nation or a person or a store or firm?
Re: Transferring Money To China by Mathias2015(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
sallizy:
Hey bro!
You know dats nt possible but there are other fucking ways u can transfer the cash in a seconds.
i mean either perfectmoney, paypal or payeer.
Still not convinced, ok visit any online e-currency xchangers in nigeria to xchange naira into dollar either paypal dollar or perfect money dollar then send it right away to that fcking girl in china but remember she gat to also have one of this foreign currency acct like PM/PAYPAL.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR A LIFE TIME SURPRISE
hi , apart from exchanger, is there any other way i can fund my perfect money acct
Re: Transferring Money To China by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
A very big yes!
U can process what is called, 'OTT' from your Maura account to any country in d work and collect that country's currency.
Same way ur Maura card can work in any part of the work, if not for the stop or limit reduction some banks have done due to the forex situation.
Charges will definitely be incurred.
The rates are usually far far better than black market rates.
Do not let pple who know nothing about it confuse u. If ur current bank says it is not possible (which I doubt), just ask me the bank you can have an account with and do it.
Re: Transferring Money To China by kennyman2000(m): 2:42am On Feb 05, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
A very big yes!
U can process what is called, 'OTT' from your Maura account to any country in d work and collect that country's currency.
Same way ur Maura card can work in any part of the work, if not for the stop or limit reduction some banks have done due to the forex situation.
Do not let pple who know nothing about it confuse u. If ur current bank says it is not possible (which I doubt), just ask me the bank you can have an account with and do it.

Goodevening ma, can u enlighten more abt this maura acct?
Re: Transferring Money To China by moneybag100: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
Yes its possible if its for tuition fee payment...go to bank and requested form A...
Re: Transferring Money To China by Jonyblaze: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:

Do you mean, it will arrive in their local Chinese account?
Re: Transferring Money To China by uzuz(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Jonyblaze:

Do you mean, it will arrive in their local Chinese account?

moneybag100:

Yes its possible if its for tuition fee payment...go to bank and requested form A...

Naira is not an international currency. If you go to your bank, they will still have to give you a form and they will calculate the total amount in USD and they will make the transfer. Money can get into China in the currency that it was sent it, If you wish for the funds to be in local currency, you can make the bank aware of this; however l am SURE the bank WILL NOT do an exchange for Naira to Yen, it has to be Naira to USD and USD to Yen.

AmiLaHoit:
A very big yes!

l am a bit lost here, what exactly is 'Maura Card'...
Re: Transferring Money To China by moneybag100: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
uzuz:

Naira is not an international currency. If you go to your bank, they will still have to give you a form and they will calculate the total amount in USD and they will make the transfer. Money can get into China in the currency that it was sent it, If you wish for the funds to be in local currency, you can make the bank aware of this; however l am SURE the bank WILL NOT do an exchange for Naira to Yen, it has to be Naira to USD and USD to Yen.

Atleast, you don't have to worry about getting the $ the bank will do the hastle. The money will be deducted from your account in naira with an official rate.

Re: Transferring Money To China by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
uzuz:

Sorry, my phone's type. Replace all 'maura' with NAIRA
Re: Transferring Money To China by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
uzuz:

Sorry, my phone's type. Replace all 'maura' with NAIRA
Re: Transferring Money To China by lionshare: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
A very big yes!

Please which bank allows this OTT. Whats the rate like? any limit?
Re: Transferring Money To China by AmiLaHoit(f): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
lionshare:

Please which bank allows this OTT. Whats the rate like? any limit?

Any bank. Standard Chartered Bank.
Re: Transferring Money To China by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 06, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Any bank. Standard Chartered Bank.
what's the rate of exchange?

And when was the last time you sent funds with the OTT method?
Re: Transferring Money To China by Cushiteconsults(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
To send money to China from Nigeria, You give me Naira, send your supplier account number and I transfer the money as RMB to your customer bank account in China and send you telex, which you forward to your customer in China. No hassles No stress. All this happen within the hour. connect me on 08037318928

(1) (Reply)

$8,550 In The Bank… How To Profitably Flip Your Life To Riches / Lottery Commission Intensifies Campaign Against Under Age Gaming / Multistream TM LTD, A Company That Is Dedicated To Providing You Wealth & Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.