Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) (22946 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Armed Robber Shot Dead At Zenith Bank, Owerri By Police (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Bluezy13(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Security!!!! Security is never guaranteed for victims such as witnesses and testifying citizens who mean well for the country.

That is what this country lacks.
How do expect the public to report suspicions when there is no confidence in personality secrecy?

The US always knows what to do
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by JAZES(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
this is why folks dont go to the police to inform them that they know those who are
carrying out evil in the society because naija police will always give u up.
What a country?
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by neweraomo: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2016
RIP BRO,U WILL KNOW HOW TO KEEP SHUT NEXT CHANCE YOU GET

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by macaranta(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Wtf...this is babaric
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by MrAboki: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by IamforGod: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
cry
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Iffffffy(f): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Topiipii:
Now who told the hoodlums that he was the one who snitched on them?
my exact thought.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
You see why you shouldn't help the Police? They can't protect witness let alone information or even act intelligently. Now tell me, what were they thinking when they came only for the weapons? That the hoodlums would wine nd cry? Really pathetic!
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Iffffffy(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
MrAboki:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3361602_oluwaseunthomas_jpeg3d5f29f8e1239a176b1cbf306c98e901

11th Commandment:: THOU SHALL NOT SNITCH.
guess u're one of them.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by MrAboki: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Iffffffy:
guess u're one of them.

One of who?
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by oneman11(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Topiipii:
Most like an accomplice or a mole in the force. So unfortunate
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by bluecircle470: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
A member of d police may av hinted d hoodlums who told dem abt thr hideout
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by azeecoboy(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
the part he was stabbed is worse o..eye?? may allah grant him shi'fa
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Spybradd: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Police has hand in this,who gave the criminals the identity of the youngman?
Never trust a police man in nigeria with information,while reporting criminal activity in ur area,you maybe reporting a criminal to his coleague,becareful.

its gud to see u sounding this matured and responsible. L8a u go come drink ogogoro begin display "igbo dis,ipob that".
grin

Nò mind me o,me sef join.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Sorry,take heart,please....
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by lashout1: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
when we clamour for our freedom, they called us jobless youths. but their jobless youth are touts forming catchment of cults while in their Father's house.
#FreedomToExploreNotCultismToImpressOrOpress.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by luciouscookie: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Are you talking about LAWMA or LASTMA?
Talk2MegaBoss:
Am totally not in support to the stabbing, but the truth is that sometime these people given power by government take it to the extreme and it's very annoying.

I have had experiences with them quite a number of times and my observation is that they try to take advantage of you at the slightest opportunity they get.

Most people are aware of them, someone makes a little mistake and instead of correcting the person for sake of next time, all they do is jumb to that opportunity to make money from the person when the real faulters of the law are being seen by them regularly and they do nothing about.

This is a lesson to them cus I believe this happened out of frustration from whoever did it and trust me no one will do that easily to a person doing his job straight.

With all said anyway I wish the victim a speady recovery and hope he is gonna still be normal from the angle I see the stab.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by ylaa(f): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2016
not even reporting a criminal to his colleague but to his MENTOR
or brother

AntiIPOB:
Police has hand in this,who gave the criminals the identity of the youngman?
Never trust a police man in nigeria with information,while reporting criminal activity in ur area,you maybe reporting a criminal to his coleague,becareful.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Ninilowo(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2016
jemype:
So this is a lawma worker?
lipsrsealed
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by lashout1: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Topiipii:
Its a natural trait.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by henrydadon(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2016
blame the Nigerian police for this..
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by ochiora(f): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2016
wow..may he get well soon. It's sad that most of us always tend to be oblivious of our environment. I'm not trying to be insensitive but then our youth should check this habit of wearing earphones. Think of the damage your are causing to your ears as well as other dangers you stand to expose yourselves to. In all May God help us all.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
luciouscookie:
Are you talking about LAWMA or LASTMA?

Well thanks for the correction, I am not a Lagosian per say so I think I now know the difference. I was actually thinking it was Lastma

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by Onyiido: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Topiipii:
Exactly my thought. Maybe one of the policemen do supply those arms to the robbers $ then tipped the info to them. This is the more reason why I will never divulge any info to the force. Inhumane attitude runs in their blood. Tufiakwa to our police force
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by xremmy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, also confirmed the incident, adding that the police were waiting for the complainant to give a lead on the arrest of the hoodlums.

She said, “The matter was reported on that day and the police gave the victim a medical paper to go to the hospital and treat himself. However, he has not turned up since then to allow the police follow up the case.

“The police have been calling him to provide a statement that will lead us to make an arrest, but we have not seen him. We assume he is no longer interested in pursuing the matter.”

The guy is in coma and our police is expecting him to come give statement.oo
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by juliuscarter(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
i believe is one the police officers that disclose his identity to the hoodlums...u sef next time u mind your own businezz jeje.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by eluquenson(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
I heard the guy has passed away
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
The Police office is not serious, the same police that couldn't protect the guy when he gave them information, still want more information fro the injured man.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, also confirmed the incident, adding that the police were waiting for the complainant to give a lead on the arrest of the hoodlums.

She said, “The matter was reported on that day and the police gave the victim a medical paper to go to the hospital and treat himself. However, he has not turned up since then to allow the police follow up the case.

“The police have been calling him to provide a statement that will lead us to make an arrest, but we have not seen him. We assume he is no longer interested in pursuing the matter.”
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by megabyte2(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
I believe the hoodlums have an insider among the police, cos how did they know he was the one that informed the police
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by thawgy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Snithches get stitches. And always talk to God never listen to cops

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea / EFCC Arraigns Internet Fraudster In Ondo State / Court Jails Internet Fraudster Three Years In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.