Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) (22944 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Armed Robber Shot Dead At Zenith Bank, Owerri By Police (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by konklushun(f): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:
Am totally not in support to the stabbing, but the truth is that sometime these people given power by government take it to the extreme and it's very annoying.

I have had experiences with them quite a number of times and my observation is that they try to take advantage of you at the slightest opportunity they get.

Most people are aware of them, someone makes a little mistake and instead of correcting the person for sake of next time, all they do is jumb to that opportunity to make money from the person when the real faulters of the law are being seen by them regularly and they do nothing about.

This is a lesson to them cus I believe this happened out of frustration from whoever did it and trust me no one will do that easily to a person doing his job straight.

With all said anyway I wish the victim a speady recovery and hope he is gonna still be normal from the angle I see the stab.

Oga, they did not say LASTMA, it's LAWMA- the waste management guys.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by persius555(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its time our society starts rewarding harwork, sacrifice and dedication.
LASG should foot his bill, reward him with a gallant job and support him financially. His action just saved the lives of hundred of citizens that would have been wounded or killed with those weapons.
Its time our society start giving recognition to brave and dedicated citizens.
These are the values that we have lost as a society. It is young men like these that give the nation hope in the future.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by tydi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
jemype:
So this is a lawma worker?
how do u mean?
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
How can you wish someone a speedy recovery when a knife was stuck through his head and he is still unconscious. We pray he survives it.
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by buJu234: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
how did the Hoodlums know that it was the guy that gave the Police the information...

its either the Police or the Community Leader that told them..

many reasons why average Nigerians will see others dying and still passed by

Good Samaritan hardly pay positively in Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by vainfairy7474: 5:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:
Am totally not in support to the stabbing, but the truth is that sometime these people given power by government take it to the extreme and it's very annoying.

I have had experiences with them quite a number of times and my observation is that they try to take advantage of you at the slightest opportunity they get.

Most people are aware of them, someone makes a little mistake and instead of correcting the person for sake of next time, all they do is jumb to that opportunity to make money from the person when the real faulters of the law are being seen by them regularly and they do nothing about.

This is a lesson to them cus I believe this happened out of frustration from whoever did it and trust me no one will do that easily to a person doing his job straight.

With all said anyway I wish the victim a speady recovery and hope he is gonna still be normal from the angle I see the stab.

what is this one saying anuofia
Re: Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) by aloaye11: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2016
this is just d main reason y some people are scared of giving useful information to authorities, tell me now how d hoodlums got d information that it was this people who gave this useful information. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea / EFCC Arraigns Internet Fraudster In Ondo State / Court Jails Internet Fraudster Three Years In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.