Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

How To Prevent Hiv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Hiv (643 Views)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Do Condoms Prevent HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Hiv by gr8femfred: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
good morning house, please I friend of my called me and ask me if there's any drugs he can use coz he had unprotected sex with someone he did not trust yesterday night.
house please advise what type of drugs can he use? thanks
Re: How To Prevent Hiv by Segadem(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2016
panadol sorry I meant panasharp
Re: How To Prevent Hiv by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
gr8femfred:
good morning house, please I friend of my called me and ask me if there's any drugs he can use coz he had unprotected sex with someone he did not trust yesterday night.
house please advise what type of drugs can he use? thanks
immune boosters and serious prayers..... Tell him not to toe such path again..... Sex isnt the best, he should try and life in a Godly manner..... He can go to a trusted pharmacy and relate his problems.. It sure do helps
Re: How To Prevent Hiv by pokipoki: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Let him go the nearest general hospital, He will be given PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) after series of examination on his private part. The doctors will check for injuries on his penis before administering the PEP. (if there are no physical injuries, the likely-hood of been infected is slim
he needs to hurry up as window period for effectiveness of PEP is 72 hours after exposure.
After 60 days he need to test for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases such as hepatitis, chlamydia, Gonorrhea and syphilis
I wish him godspeed.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Dying Of Cancer Gets His Last Wish;To See The Insides Of An Aeroplane(photos / 9 Dangerous Signs Of High Blood Pressure That Everyone Ignores / Before You Continue Eating Tilapia Fish; Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.